• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Leviticus, Central FL-VIDEOS UP-

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
I am uploading
Ryo vs masky 2-3
Ryo vs Xaltis 1-2
and
Xaltis vs Arctic 1-2

EDIT: i have these matches but McDonalds connection is booty so this will not be up tonight but it will get up

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Update on videos.

After having to eliminate some videos on suspicion of them not being from the tourney and having others desync on me from probably a texture I don't have. I have a grand total of 65 videos recorded. Right now I have 14GB worth of video I'm going to have to convert/shrink down and name before I can start uploading. I think I have something from most of the people who attended this event. I thank Xaltis' wii for being so attractive to everyone they remembered to save their stuff on it lol. Anyway I started the transcoding process(converting to .mp4/shrinking) tonight and I'm going to continue tomorrow night as well. Maybe I'll finish in time to start uploading on Friday night. Saturday night I'll definitely be finished transcoding though so expect that night to be the latest to see vids going up.

I'm proud you guys are remembering to save your matches for upload. Keep continuing to do so. That way TOs can hand 'em over to me if they want and I'll get 'em up for the rest of the world to see. All your matches are so interesting to watch lol. Trust me, I saw every one of them haha.

Here's my channel again if you wish to subscribe/want to see when the vids come up:

http://www.youtube.com/user/2link121

Thank you all for your patience and stay sexy FL~

:rosalina:

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I'm happy with mine really. The only reason I take so long is that my card is a PCI card meaning I have to use it with a desktop. My Fam's desktop is occupied till night >.>

If I had my own desktop(I have a laptop) I would have the videos done in like one day lol. Eh I could use a dazzle maybe for like streaming and recording at tournies though. When I get a desktop I'm still gonna stick with my PCI capture card when I can.

:rosalina:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
greenace beat apopka by himself with diddy...LOL...swamp*****s where u at o.o

Top Bottom