• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Leviticus, Central FL-VIDEOS UP-

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Singles Bracket:
27 Man

1: Poltergust ($105.75) :yoshi2: THE BLOOD GOD!!! Great to see you again. I had fun with you.
2: Afro ($58.75) :metaknight: Good **** sensei fro. You shoulda won this though.
3: Masky ($35.25) :wario: Wait wait... D who? Good **** getting 3rd
4: Ryo 's **** ($23.50) :ike: You've convinced me that Falco vs Ike is 50-50 although I'll camp you next time. Then mabey i'll re think it over.
5: CO18 ($23.50) :dedede: Didn't see much of you but I feel the same pain as you losing to Ryo.
6: MVD :snake: Fun times in car and at tourney.
7: RedHalberd :metaknight: Das kinda good sheee~ next time dont get drunk before singles or if you do fight me first XD
7: GDX :diddy: DIDDY KOOOOOONG! Just like Diddy you also work really hard.
9: Seibrik :metaknight: Been trying to get with that girl like DC and everyone else LAWL
9: Trump :fox: Good job getting top 10 Captain.
9: ExDeath :metaknight: You got alot better from what I remember.
9: Mampam :diddy: THAT WAS GOOD SHEEEEE~! Yes my wii is the best.
13: ScaryLB59 :zelda: :sheik: MAAAAAAAAN! Fun times with you too.
13: DFEAR :diddy: We will defeat our darkselves...I hope...
13: FGCU Viper :falco: Wished I coulda did better for you. Hope you get a lil better from the vids you saw of me losing.
13: Arctic :fox: Beat me on Japes. Think thats a first. Good job.
17: Snipa :lucario: We used to be good players. We'll get back up there.
17: 2link121 :rosalina: Good **** at tourney. Didn't see as much of you as I thought I would. Prob cause I thought you were coming in our car. XD
17: Galeon :lucas: OH WE DUN TALKIN! ****ing gimping my team partner in our money match ******* lol
17: D-Torr :zerosuitsamus: Best stock tank in real life. Good **** seeing you.
17: Kuro :pit: Didn't see you much at all. Crew battle was funny
17: Aglow :popo: Stop dropping grabs man. And yea we had some good MK training.
17: JoCool :fox: Your a fox main nuff said. lol
17: Xaltis :falco: Dark Xaltis: Oh well if it isn't the scrub who can no longer win matches. Have fun in the losers circle hahaha!
25: JaZz :fox: More of deese fox mains
25: Jay :random: Jay uncool XD
25: iPresea :pikachu2: Good job getting 2nd on our pool. Learn them CGs on falco more. I let you grab me to see how you did with it. Your good though. You just need more practice.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
and tell him he won cuz it wasnt a real tournament? ya dumb **** shut the **** up people can say **** in person and be ******s online. and you suck.
lololololol get JV 4 stocked by sky TWICE again dumb ***** XDDDDDD

I said he WOULDN'T of won if it was a real/legit tourney. Come to SFL tourneys and get ****ed! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
lololololol get JV 4 stocked by sky TWICE again dumb ***** XDDDDDD

I said he WOULDN'T of won if it was a real/legit tourney. Come to SFL tourneys and get ****ed! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Keep asking me for coins broke *** newb LOL. And why don't YOU TRAVEL, don't ask me to come down, I've done it before, you can go to Pound 5 though and keep your lil online talk ;)

Two-Ell

Smash Master
1: Poltergust :yoshi: ($105.75) I'm happy I got to meet the Blood God, I've heard a lot of things about you from people like Danny. Thanks a lot for the ride up, sorry for any trouble picking me up Friday night. We should play at ESAM's tourney next month. I need some Yoshi exp lol.
2: Afro :metaknight: :snake: ($58.75) Great seeing ya again. You're generally a cool person with me and I hope we can play some games once a while at a tourney. I don't lose to low level MKs, but ones like yours I need exp with lol.
3: Masky :warioc: ($35.25) It was cool seeing ya and riding up to CFL. We should play sometime
4: Ryo :ike:'s **** ($23.50) I'm gonna have to quote mah boy Mampam "THE DYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK", really good **** at this tourney. Too bad we couldn't get a few friendlies in. I hope you got over that headache. Oh and dat shiz in doubs and against CO18 will be recorded~
5: CO18 :dedede: ($23.50) Lol like the only time I spoke to you at the tourney was when I was at viper's computer near the TV. I was the dude in the cyan polo shirt. If you want I hope we could play some time and maybe chat a bit.
6: MVD :snake: Good seeing you again. We should play sometime. I've only ever played with Danny's(DJ Jack) Snake lol.
7: RedHalberd :metaknight: I was happy to meet you. You and your brother are really cool and Green Ace said I could feel the hype when you walked into the venue lol. Thank you for the compliments. I hope with some more experience I can do well in this state. We should play again whenever I make it to a CFL event.
7: GDX :diddy: I was like "FFFFF" when I saw I had you first round haha. You were playing on point today. I'm happy I did better than last time though. Maybe I'll take a game off you next time lol. I want your phonnne D:
9: Seibrik :metaknight: I think this is the first tourney where we've actually spoken to/been around eachother some lol. I have to admit though. When I heard you drank some. I was like 'MAYBE I HAVE A CHANCE! :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:'
9: Trump :fox: reeeeaaally good job this tourney man. I hope we can play sometime lol. If we play in tourney we'll see if you can take me out :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:
9: ExDeath :metaknight: It was nice to meet you. We should play sometime. I've heard interesting things about your MK.
9: Mampam :diddy: "this kid is legit" <- Dat Sanae x333, yeah too bad we couldn't play. We'll step it up for our woman mang. Fanboyism dabesssss :rosalina:
13: ScaryLB59 AKA Ed! AKA MAN! :sheik: Amazing man. Your Zelda/Sheik is sex. I loved to see you play. Your Ganon was too much for this tourney
13: DFEAR :diddy: Thank you for getting soo much more comfortable with traveling to tourneys. From June up until Tommy_G's I'd only go to ESAM's tourneys. This was my first CFL tourney and I don't count on it being my last. Your time with Diddy is going to come soon. You're gonna make your breakout and I'm gonna be there to see it happen man.
13: FGCU Viper :falco: Amazing tournament. This was my first CFL tournament and I'm happy to do what I could to make it big for you and run. TO'ing is kinda fun, I'm definitely gonna come to the next Holy Smash lol.
13: Arctic :fox: Great playing you. You placed just above me DDD:, good stuff beating Xaltis. Hold on to them PR points. Fox too gud
17: Snipa :lucario: I was happy to talk with ya and ride up in Polt's car. I'd see you all the time at tournaments, but I never got around to talking to you. Your lucario is great and you and C do work in teams
17: 2link121 :rosalina:~ Anyone who sees this name should think "Rosalina of course", because he's the only that can bring the sex to the game with her.
17: Galeon :lucas: Good seeing you again. You're pretty cool, that car game you made was lol. Good job with LT singles, it's interesting to watch your Lucas
17: D-Torr :zerosuitsamus: It was great seeing you again. I was happy you found a ride. Your Zamus is very good lol. I forgot to ask how much different I was from Kyon. I don't think I'm as good as him though lol. I think you won a good few more games than I did. I don't know how you ZSS mains work that character so well lol.
17: Aglow :climbers: I haven't met you, you should chat me up at a tourney some time.
17: JoCool ^ same to you lol
17: Xaltis :falco: Hmm I understand you had a tough time with this tourney. I don't know if you saw on AiB, but like Afro I don't think you should drop flaco if you were serious. Practice up and you'll bring back the ****.
25: JaZz :fox: Such a good fox. You had me scared that last game lol. I was like 'FFFFFF' from all those lasers racking me up and getting me closer to that inevitable Usmash.
25: Jay ? I don't think I've met you either D:, talk to me at a tourney whenever.
25: iPresea :pikachu: I saw you and your friend, but I never really spoke to you lol. I was the dude in the Cyan polo shirt. We should play sometime.

Sensei - You had me scared during our set lol. Both those matches I though I was gonna lose. Stick to your guns when you feel unsure though. I'm sure you're make it past that Mental Peach block soon.

Meglaodon - Great friendlies with you lol. We should play again at another tourney. You're a pretty cool dude.

Sicko - Not a bad MK, but you need more OoS Shuttle Loops lol. They tear her up. Peach should not be winning against MK as much as I did. I'm sure you'll get better though. Keep trying to learn.

Ryder - Good Marth man. You were like mindgaming me with those moneymatch questions lol. We should play some more whenever I'm up in CFL again.

Hmmm I think I did alright here. I wanted to get to at least 13th, but 17/47 isn't bad. I'm going to keep going to more stuff and hopefully get inside top ten someday. It was amazing playing, meeting, and seeing all of you. I hope you guys happy whatever service I try to give on the boards or irl. I'l do my best with getting allll those vids up lol.

Mampam

Smash Ace

Any better than before?
am i the only one who rofld? :awesome::awesome::awesome:

sorry to say but, it is cuza the alcohol why the results are the way they are

despite the fact that i legitly lost, afro was making me laugh as i was playing him :laugh:

AfroQT

Smash Master
Im probably gonna drink next tournament because i had SOOO much fun in pools rofl, my plan wasn't even to get past pools lol.

Mampam

Smash Ace
ROTFL whats with all this hate on Ally lol?

florida ***** snake, but some of us snake players still place XD

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero