• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Leviticus, Central FL-VIDEOS UP-

AfroQT

Smash Master
Why are some of you trolling Ally when you would lose to him?

the only guys that have a "right" to actually troll Ally are like... Seibrik and Esam lol
What the **** since when could you not troll someone just because they are good?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
ok im done then. good day ally. may the snake god grant u many victories ;)

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
FTR i didn't go ZSS in doubles, only Jiggz.
Other than that, good results thread 2link.

1: Poltergust - Polt you are so damn good. For More "How good are you" references, please see Ally's picture.

2: Afro - i was confused why you wanted to see my jiggly with your lucas in tourney... then switched to ness to win. Now i understamd..... Alcohol.
3: Masky - D who?!
4: Ryo 's **** - Good friendlies man. You did damn good. Nice playing with you! and i hope to see you again!
9: ExDeath - Good matches man. I could have done better, but next time.. maybe pirate ship wont kill me.
9: Mampam - Man. Why'd you have to ban pirate ship on me :(. You're not ed. Maybe you could have beat me on pirate :p
13: ScaryLB59 AKA Ed! AKA MAN! - Good matches man. Thanks for sitting down with me about the shiek/zelda matchups. you're a good guy.
13: DFEAR - Good to see you again man. You're always a fun guy to hangout with.
13: FGCU Viper - God tourney stephen. You better be bringing down the key to the partment. i need to get my dishes -.-
13: Arctic - Good matches man. We had some fun ones.
17: D-Torr - Man, i had fun playing with you. Thanks for teaching m e how to platform cancel. I'm gonna work that into my game. Good dittos, good friendlies. See you when i move!
17: Kuro - Good Crew battle.
17: Aglow - i enjoyed playing and talking jigglypuff with you. Check the jiggly results, you'll find yourself now :p
17: Xaltis - SONIC KID! Good to see you again man. You're lucky you didn't have to see me :p

Swamp*****s: Guys we suck. We need to get better. Next time we'll wreck lives fo sho. Keep it up. DSKANK and DWHO ill be practicing with you guys soon.

Apk - Good crew battle. You won with by one lazer. Next time!!!!!!!!!

Albert.

Smash Master
What the **** since when could you not troll someone just because they are good?
I hope that you're just kidding by missing my point

Making up a quote from Albert

wait wait.... D WHO!?

K so family emergencies are not a good enough reason? LOL I wanted to go, I would have driven for Polt. I'm glad that everybody somehow got to the tourney regardless, which just shows that I wasn't really necessary anyway.

My mother's house was broken into dude...

You've got a lot of class

Xaltis

Smash Hero
i hope that you're just kidding by missing my point

k so family emergencies are not a good enough reason? Lol i wanted to go, i would have driven for polt. I'm glad that everybody somehow got there ok, which just shows that i wasn't really necessary anyway.

My mother's house was broken into dude...

You've got a lot of class
get **** on!

Top Bottom