• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOOTERS BRAWL! - July 31st, 2010 - Casselberry, FL

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Actually I'm pretty sure they aren't doing teams for this.

Teams aren't mentioned in this thread or the facebook event. Looks like it's just singles.

And 4 TV's is obviously better than 2. But if 40-50 people show up for this it's still gonna take forever.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Anyone who comes to this be prepared for a 10+ hour singles tourney lol.

Theres only 4 smash setups and theres probably gonna be like 50 people.

I have free entry to this tourney so I'm gonna come but I'm probably gonna leave if it appears like it's gonna take forever.

@ mcseibrik and sfl people you guys realize it's only 1v1 right?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Anyone who comes to this be prepared for a 10+ hour singles tourney lol.

Theres only 4 smash setups and theres probably gonna be like 50 people.

I have free entry to this tourney so I'm gonna come but I'm probably gonna leave if it appears like it's gonna take forever.

@ mcseibrik and sfl people you guys realize it's only 1v1 right?
im definitely bringing a setup

I SUGGEST YOU ALL DO THE SAME. although hooters is probably the only venue to where i wont care if it takes all day :laugh:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I would say theres a high possibility Hooters won't allow people to bring any more TV's. I mean they are a restaurant I don't think they want 20 TV's taking up all their tables. But it can't hurt bringing it and asking them though.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
well i just realized i cant make this cuz of an education class im taking now on saturdays.

pooooooooop

SOMEONE TAKE ALOT OF PICTURES FOR ME!!!!

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
everyone come out and support my good friend Jessie. He is the head of these Hooters tournaments and he will be more than happy to accomidate and host more tournies in the future... with possible added cash prizes from his company. He's a good guy, and im sure you all will welcome him with our awesome smash hospitality.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Good, info was posted about this

But yeah, you guys DEFINITELY need to go to this. The prize payout is heavily sponsored and there is a SET amount of cash to give out in addition to the door prizes. The cool thing that you'll like is that we're using the seeding points for this one and rewarding points as well.
Thats what Cecil posted earlier in the thread, so the brackets won't be random. It'll be Gigs/NLL seeding. Cecil is helping run it apparently.

My biggest concern is still the amount of setups.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i guess ill bring my component cables too, just in case.

if anyone else has any, i suggest they do the same

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
i guess ill bring my component cables too, just in case.

if anyone else has any, i suggest they do the same
I'll bring my component cables along with my Wii+Brawl.

As always

SAVE MATCHES GUYS!!!

I am going to win and I am going all wario.
LMAO

Not if I pick Yoshi

I'll win as long as theres no Falcos. My 08 Kirby can't beat those 2010 Falcos yet.
Oh don't worry, I'll take out the Falcos for you

OH

and GDX, upload my matches :)

Top Bottom