• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOOTERS BRAWL! - July 31st, 2010 - Casselberry, FL

Toneh

Smash Lord
CO is gonna go ddd a few matches. Only because his wario is gonna lose a match then hes gonna freak out and go ddd. What a shame.

-gallax

CO18

Smash Hero
Naw my wario beast mode now no switchin if i do switch it would prob only be vs gdx since i havent done that mu yet

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
let me get some love from cfl i am down in sfl for willvo. hope the hooters tourney runs smooth good luck gallex raz and radix if you are there.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i got a house down here.........do any of u florida guys ever play besides at tournies
SFL plays together alot...CFL not so much

but we're usually open to play if someone bugs us. we just dont proactively create smashfests (as a whole)

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I doubt they're gonna allow people to bring in more setups. Takes away a lot of space/business.

And they better honor my free entry into this.

EDIT: Probably a good idea to bring setups anyway in case they do allow it.

CO18

Smash Hero
1.(split)Hrnut- falco/mk
2.(split) co18- wario/falco/pika/snake
3. Gallax - marth/snake/mk
4. Radix - snake/mk
5. Hbix -ddd
5 Gdx - diddy
On my phone so that's all for now

gallax

Smash Hero
i almost beat co. SOOOOOOOOOOO close. gg to him and hrnut though for beating me. gg's to everyone else too. what i think about today: i hate myself for camping gdx.

Top Bottom