• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
"Peeks in thread" Was wondering if you all would be down for a crew battle on may 8. Jerm will enter and I knows others will. Just want to know who all is down...

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
In the GIF, Ganon is fast falling during the shine stun as soon as he's over the edge. I didn't even know you could have aerial control during shine stun like that. If Ganon does it right, fox shouldn't be able to shine him all the way off the edge.

dilling

Smash Apprentice
"Peeks in thread" Was wondering if you all would be down for a crew battle on may 8. Jerm will enter and I knows others will. Just want to know who all is down...
It's smack dab in the middle of finals, but if you can get non-college people, more power to you.

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
But why would the Fox even attempt to go that far in the first place if the Ganon isn't off the stage?

And can't you do that with any character?
Well, to the untrained eye A fox player would continue it's onslaught upon Ganon by going for the flashy shine spike.... it looked possible, but of course Paul had to point out that there is always a way to manipulate the system. >; (

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
jerm: actually, this break i've taken from smash has made me better. i feel faster, smarter, more refreshed. my ****'s gotten bigger, more robust and flavorful, i would surely **** if a smashfest was held

dawn and kailo, yall have been asking me to play alot and i'd love to i've just been super busy lately, we'll play soon guys

Sybawave

Smash Ace
^^He's lying he only think he got better.

Although he did beat Jake at the tournament in Austin lol

Someone hold something or invite me to play for like 8 hours lol I'll come.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Well as I was talking to xyro about this. I can honestly say, I feel you alls pain in having a game get nurfed so bad to were you cant even stand to even hear the name. I cant believe they did mvc3 like tvc. Makes me want to take a $hittt all over that game. Call BFI and tell them to pick up my copy. Sucks how the new developers lost the main focus in these games now which is "gameplay/technicality". I read an article and they said they want to dumb it down so that the scrubs have a chance. Wow HELLOOO scrubs become professionals after getting there a$$ ran through. In closing, I wish we can relive year 2000-2002 were comp really mattered not no I want to make the game as easy as possible to play :[

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Anyone want to play today around 4? Hit up my cell. (number is on the last page) There's even gonna be green for us pot head smashers xD

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
yo i was taking pics with my gf for my grandma while my uh guardians were ooc and the neighbor told them i had a girl over so i got in alot of trouble,so i cant have smashfest anymore for awhile

i still wanna play smash tho lol someone play.

also,my friend is about 5'6 and he has a 6'2 gf,thats ****in tall.

TALL

tall.

Shök

Smash Champion
yo i was taking pics with my gf for my grandma while my uh guardians were ooc and the neighbor told them i had a girl over so i got in alot of trouble,so i cant have smashfest anymore for awhile

Sybawave

Smash Ace
What the hell lol think someone was high when they posted that message xD it was so random.

Anyway Jerm ***** me guys he's going to win this next tournament.

Who wants to play when?

G@BE

Smash Lord
Just a thought,

I would not mind playing this summer. I have no school and actually only will have a job to deal with this summer so I can actually travel and pay for tournaments and junk. I would not mind trying to play for the summer.

anyone wanna play this weekend or next week?

email
text
or
IM me if you would like to play.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
How ghetto is that lol text only and the worst part is that he doesn't ever pay attention to his phone so it'll be hours until he texts you back lol

Jake13

Smash Lord
mk who is going to hobo?

we need to compile a list:

me
oscar
kw
jerm
syba?
ronnie?
dawn?
paul?
mouf?
etcetc?

i wanna go, but if no one shows up, i don't wanna pay a stupiddumbnogood venue fee.

also, TEAMS!

Top Bottom