• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CY

Smash Ace
infinity the sole reason behind me winning is because you're past your prime in your mid 30s and going through your mid life crisis. you have no chance with those terrible reflexes.

grandmaster192

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5457-3748
I told my mom I'm going to texas and staying at tgms crib, and she's like, "don't go, he's probably a gay guy trying to **** you!"

Lmao. My mom always thinks crazy stuff like that.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Esca how much are you willing to throw down? We already have $20 on this but if you are willing I'd like to bump it up to $50 or $100. I'll also MM you for any amount.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I told my mom I'm going to texas and staying at tgms crib, and she's like, "don't go, he's probably a gay guy trying to **** you!"

Lmao. My mom always thinks crazy stuff like that.
My mom is exactly the same, except she's also a bit racist [which is hilarious, since she's from South America]. God forbid she ever find out I spent the night at a black guy's house (<3 Beah).

Haha, Esca is either going to end up a very rich or a very poor man.

CY

Smash Ace
infinity, i challenge you to another MM. my falco vs. whoever else besides MK. it will be for $5, so this way i can win $10 from ya old stanky ***.

blackfox51

Smash Cadet
It's snowing! This must be a premenition that... Ice Climbers will win HOBO 14! *wishes*
haha go wishful thinking
it's also near Christmas so maybe a Dedede will win, i mean he seems like a Santa, complete w/ slave workers, winter clothing, and is always a little too happy

Esca

Smash Champion
Esca how much are you willing to throw down? We already have $20 on this but if you are willing I'd like to bump it up to $50 or $100. I'll also MM you for any amount.
I don't know. I really don't even care, I like to piss people off. I'll put whatever on it.

Hylian, how about, if CY wins, i get your mod-ship, and your virginity, because God knows you are one.

CY

Smash Ace
man hylian you're so good at giving me money it turns me on. you're really good at that. ;) giving me $10, giving esca god knows how much, and giving random other people money. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you make me **** in my pants.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
haha go wishful thinking
it's also near Christmas so maybe a Dedede will win, i mean he seems like a Santa, complete w/ slave workers, winter clothing, and is always a little too happy
Then Ice Climbers and Dedede should team up and win doubles easily! Yes, that must be what this snow is telling us!

*Takes pictures of snow* stupid camera battery dieing after 2 minutes...

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I don't know. I really don't even care, I like to piss people off. I'll put whatever on it.

Hylian, how about, if CY wins, i get your mod-ship, and your virginity, because God knows you are one.
How about you just bet money and stop acting like a child?

God knows you are one.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lmao, nice!

And Hylian, next tourney, I decided I'm gonna be just like you, I'm gonna wear a beanie and a blue and white striped polo, ya dig?
Sorry, that would require you actually being skilled at this game.

Also, I cut my hair so I don't wear that beanie anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom