• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Cool! See ya there.
take meh to roys house with you. he lives in sugar land too. i want to play quivo!

My mom is exactly the same, except she's also a bit racist [which is hilarious, since she's from South America]. God forbid she ever find out I spent the night at a black guy's house (<3 Beah).

Haha, Esca is either going to end up a very rich or a very poor man.
what if i came to your house (i am pakistani) would your mom 3 stock me?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I <3 that shirt :). A good friend of mine gave it to me actually.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hi mouf. Let's be friends.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Lol at the new sig you guys have. You've made this into like a campeign.

Phantom....would your mom be delighted to meet me and my wool? :)

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
hylian quit trollin my threads

and look at my sig cuz it's amazing and true

and infinity is old

and brett makes me wet

i good
I can't help it. Moufs too fun to troll lol. He get's defensive about everything :p.

Sudai

Stuff here
One time I walked up to this gurl, and I wuz like "I no Hylian..." and she was all like "WHAT?! That guy's awesome. That's enough for me to want to jump your bones right now!" nxt thing I no, I'm buttsecksing on the beach with hawt chikz.

True facts. What's with all the hate lately, guys? : (

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
maybe if you were a little more defensive you wouldn't suck **** at melee (along with everything else you've ever attempted)

CY

Smash Ace
this is a dead serious question. you said he sucks at everything, but what if you said that to a stripper or a prostitute on the streets? technically, her sucking wouldn't be half as bad as you make it out to be MIRITE BROSEPH?

sigrules

40 acres and a mule

i'm sittin on a bar stool

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
maybe if you were a little more defensive you wouldn't suck **** at melee (along with everything else you've ever attempted)
OhMyGodItzMouf!!!

Sorry I couldn't make it with Paul last time, I know the possibility of me coming with paul was the only reason you and ronnie invited him over. Don't worry, I'll come next time. AND WE'LL PLAYZZ BRAWLZZZ!!! LULZ!!!

jog

Smash Journeyman
i'm putting $10 on infinity,
and this match has so much hype why not make it a CM and a MM?! at the same time! OH THE HUMANITY!

also, we should get a bookie for this...

CY

Smash Ace
and this match has so much hype why not make it a CM and a MM?! at the same time! OH THE HUMANITY!

how about you go suck a ****? that would be a better idea. seeing as how you probably haven't gone to a tournament with me or infinity, and don't know either one of us.

so how about you go gobble some ***** you big turkey you.

this last line is to ensure the safety of my sig so drew doesn't ram his giant meat flesh into my *******.

edit for tallman: i will never talk to you ever again.

good day

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531

This is so much drama I have to add this match to my FS5 first post, but only if I can get both people to confirm that they're coming.

It's like J Wong vs Yipes at SB3 (or some other players, I don't play Marvel lol) that stuff was sooooooooooo hype that some people were making more money than the players on sidebets than the actual MM was worth.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
This is so much drama I have to add this match to my FS5 first post, but only if I can get both people to confirm that they're coming.

It's like J Wong vs Yipes at SB3 (or some other players, I don't play Marvel lol) that stuff was sooooooooooo hype that some people were making more money than the players on sidebets than the actual MM was worth.
How about that Clockwork "washed up vet" vs DarkPrince $3000 MM?

That **** was epic. DP got owned.

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
CY is getting angry just because people are betting on Infinity.

We're so mature.
Who are you again?

I know a certain nucca from Houston who lost $300 betting on Yipes. Never bet against Jwong, guy's too consistent.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
hylian has probably already made more money with brawl, then you have with melee. sucking at melee means nothing now. GG. and go back to your cave which is the melee thread.

S

Shin_Suspect

Naw your just being immature dawg lol

what if they voted against Infinity? you would of been happy then

S

Shin_Suspect

i honestly don't care bromie. i'm honored to have your first post about me though, it increases the already massive size of my moose knuckle.

good day
I would replied on my other account but its 1337 lol

and if u gonna be a *** about **** like that then i dont even wanna money match u anymore

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Plz tell me if your coming this saturday so i can make a list.....thx.....

........................................................................................................................................................................................
Its Pronouncd (All-Moe-Boe)

AwL
MoBo​

(Axxo's Weekly Living Melee Or Brawl Orgie)
When: Every Saturday (unless its been canceled or a if theres a Hobo)
There will be SSB
,SSBM,SSBB,SSBB+
Also a Tournament if more than 10 people show up.
Plz bring Set-ups
Starts at 11a.m.
Tourney's Start at 2:30p.m.

Tourny Rules:
Melee: MLG Rule Set
Brawl: Hobo Rule Set

Entry Fee: $4
Axxo Cool Fee: 4$ <-----Sry but need money to run these things.

Payout:
1st=60%
2nd=30%
3rd=10%

Call cell for any Questions
832-659-1018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom