• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
HOLY ****!!! Snow is too ****ing fun!!! I haven't felt this young in years. I'm not wasting this opportunity, me and some friends are having a snowball fight in a hour or two. I suggest the rest of houston to do the same.

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
Silly children and their lunch money sidebets. How bout you guys look up escrow and find out what true men bet on. That's right $500 on who can beat who in 13 aka tienlen or sports? You don't know the true meaning of gamble.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Silly children and their lunch money sidebets. How bout you guys look up escrow and find out what true men bet on. That's right $500 on who can beat who in 13 aka tienlen or sports? You don't know the true meaning of gamble.
I'm pretty sure I do know the true meaning of gamble, I just don't like wasting my money on it.

:) :) :).

(I play poker all the time so don't take that seriously lol)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
This is a game forum... why are you chastising people for betting on one of the games addressed here? You need to find better outlets for imposing your "superiority" on others :\

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Quivo! Just let me know when you are back in town. I'll talk to Roy. I'm sure he'll want to play you. :)

Esca

Smash Champion
I am the best poker player ever.
And Drew, there's no way you can give me a sig infraction, because metaknight has a 9:1 matchup with the new rule.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I am the best poker player ever.
And Drew, there's no way you can give me a sig infraction, because metaknight has a 9:1 matchup with the new rule.
No, but I can!!!!!

:).

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
omfg i give up trying to keep up with this thread...

argwagwaglllegwah!!!!

EDIT: hylian, get over 9000 posts and ban anyone in this thread who makes the reference joke before i do...

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
omfg i give up trying to keep up with this thread...

argwagwaglllegwah!!!!

EDIT: hylian, get over 9000 posts and ban anyone in this thread who makes the reference joke before i do...
Well I just hit 7,000.

Only 2k more to go ;_;...

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
i tried to be like hylian once, but i couldn't fit that many ***** in my mouth LOL BRAWL SUX
Yes, that is how I make all my friends. You should try it sometime.
YES! I love it when you guys fight. Funny ****!!!!!

how about you go suck a ****? that would be a better idea. seeing as how you probably haven't gone to a tournament with me or infinity, and don't know either one of us.

so how about you go gobble some ***** you big turkey you.

this last line is to ensure the safety of my sig so drew doesn't ram his giant meat flesh into my *******.

edit for tallman: i will never talk to you ever again.

good day
Yea dude, your gonna lose. After that LA tourney you buttmont people think your high and mighty. Im just here to remind you....................your still trash.

In my opinion, that LA event didnt have many good players. If they did, buttmountain wouldnt have got as far as it did.

Gnes

Smash Master
YES! I love it when you guys fight. Funny ****!!!!!

Yea dude, your gonna lose. After that LA tourney you buttmont people think your high and mighty. Im just here to remind you....................your still trash.

In my opinion, that LA event didnt have many good players. If they did, buttmountain wouldnt have got as far as it did.
Good googally moogally

I love the Houston thread :)

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
wtf....i never knew anyone notice........idk
just the way i play........i guess it confuses other ppl...try to play fast...

when did you see me play.....
i played your falco with my falcon.

upthrow is falcos worst throw rofl.

Xyro77

by the way. i am willing to bet 25$ as well that infinity will crush CY in a MM. meta vs falco. ill throw in an extra 25$ if CY wins the first match.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
he is the texas m2k when it comes to knowledge of the game and tech skill...
People need to start quoting me on that because I said it in the "TX banned the IC's" thread. You can even ask Hylian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nlq2LInVyys

i managed to play M2k on wifi. heres our match. its obvious how it went. he smeta and im samus.......not fun at all. another reason why i will ban meta.
first of all, what's a smeta? some kind of super meta knight?

lololol

Anyways, Allan I'm pretty sure M2k can destroy you with any character he sees fit. At least offline.

Who the hell said tournaments HAVE to be about fun? Last time I checked they were competitions for money. Fun is too subjective a term for you to define for the masses. That's the first thing you need to get over.

M2k has openly stated many times his distaste for Brawl but he keeps playing for the money.

Xyro77

People need to start quoting me on that because I said it in the "TX banned the IC's" thread. You can even ask Hylian.

first of all, what's a smeta? some kind of super meta knight?

lololol

Anyways, Allan I'm pretty sure M2k can destroy you with any character he sees fit. At least offline.

Who the hell said tournaments HAVE to be about fun? Last time I checked they were competitions for money. Fun is too subjective a term for you to define for the masses. That's the first thing you need to get over.

M2k has openly stated many times his distaste for Brawl but he keeps playing for the money.
did u click on the link?

your just looking for an arguement and it fails. plz go back and play your dead game.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Gnes, do you want to go to the tournament this weekend?

Also, is anyone actually going to go to the PnT or tourney at that Chinese buffet place? I foresee both having low turnouts...oh well. :)

Xyro77

ummm no.... I see.......

dead and loving it lol

you're so stuck on making brawl fun for everyone, why get upset that people still have fun playing melee?
im not. in fact if melee ever got back to the size it was.....i would come back. but brawl is the future so im going along with it. adapt.

Esca

Smash Champion

Actually, Xyro, if you weren't such a ****ing idiot, you would've known that CY didn't even go to the tourney. Have I not reminded you that I don't think I'm good, I like to have fun? And your opinion doesn't matter unless you have reason to back it up. The reason we did good is because we have actually improved. Your logic is fraud, son.

PS: At least I don't play A GIRL character. hahhahaa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom