• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How cool would it be if Skull Kid was in SSBB?

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
Back on topic if you knew all of the facts you would realize how likely skull kid is. I will list the facts below.

1. Popular character

2. Villain

3. Recurring character

4. Has alot of personality

5. Easily made moveset

6. important to the series

Anyone who takes these facts to mind will realize how likely skull kid is.

NightmareOnAnyStreet

Smash Apprentice
Back on topic if you knew all of the facts you would realize how likely skull kid is. I will list the facts below.

1. Popular character

2. Villain

3. Recurring character

4. Has alot of personality

5. Easily made moveset

6. important to the series

Anyone who takes these facts to mind will realize how likely skull kid is.
Sorry about the ranking and riding.
*extends hand*
we cool?

And If you could see the possibility of better characters entering, then you wouldn't support him

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
Waluigi, Knuckles, Kalas, Sonic, Tingle (lol), etc. Also Giga Bowser, Pico, Blood Falcon, Dark Samus, Ridley
Okay I have read your posts, and they don't have any reasons of why skull kid shouldn't be in brawl.

Waluigi- yet another mario rep
Knuckles- 3rd party, very very low chances
Kalas- ??? who?
Sonic- pretty much in
Tingle- only a fan base in japan, really
Giga Bowser- a character only made for as boss, fan base can't be to high
Pico- not sure?
Blood Falcon-....
DS- Seriously now....
Ridley- probaly will be in.

Skull Kid does have a fan base =p , and I have to agree it sounds like you have bad taste... freedy? and drybones? ..... BTW Skull Kid isn't generic (if he was put in they would probaly use MM skull kid) who had alot of personality and depth... unlike dry bones... or freedy....

O And I would prefer if you and numa left your repulsive posts away from here...
~D3~

kmokmo

Smash Cadet
skullkid would be cool and to settle the whole "generic" thing he would be wearing majoras mask to distinguish him, also with the mask on it makes him be seen as the villain. he could also have som interesting a moves that look floaty and dance-like plus he could use a stick staff, he could shoot seeds (like in OoT) for a b move ^b - teleport >B (cant really think of anything) maby throwing his mask like a boomerang? supermove - definitely crashing the moon. So he seems like he would be a pretty cool candidate (hope he gets in)

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
Midna is a new character and won't get in over a character with history like Skull Kid the same goes for Vaati but he does have the highest chance out of the three you mentioned and for the millionth time Tingle will not be in brawl. Why you ask? Simple he is not popular outside japan.

Coin you up

Smash Apprentice
1.) He would be a kick *** character indeed.

2.) When Fox and Ctp. Falcon were put in SSB they were still in their vehicles and nobody even knew how there move set would be. So Nintendo had reach deep inside their ***** and try to figure out a move set for these two!

Coin you up

Smash Apprentice
Tingle is a little stupid *** fruit. I hate him he is ******** he is already in the game he is in a stage but not playable if he were. I would bag the crap out of any one who main's him:laugh: .I would make fun of them so bad they wouldn't even want to put their cursor on Tingle. I mean Midna is okay because that would be cool Midna riding Wolf Link who know's how their move set would be but Tingle you can go F your self if you want him in.....lol rotfl lmao hahaha omg man I just don't know why people want that stupid little elf in the game?!?

kmokmo

Smash Cadet
Why not? He appears as a major villain in 3 games.
your right i overlooked that fact, but hasnt vaati been different, appearance wise, in each game? because, imo, if thats right then it would be a little harder to choose a definate body for him (though the humanoid one would probably be chosen) anyway i guess what im trying to say is the skull kid has been basically the same (except the color change in TP) also i think it would be easier to make a moveset for skull kid. but thats just what i think, and feel free to correct me if im wrong.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
your right i overlooked that fact, but hasnt vaati been different, appearance wise, in each game? because, imo, if thats right then it would be a little harder to choose a definate body for him (though the humanoid one would probably be chosen) anyway i guess what im trying to say is the skull kid has been basically the same (except the color change in TP) also i think it would be easier to make a moveset for skull kid. but thats just what i think, and feel free to correct me if im wrong.
I'd think it'd make sense for him to be in his human form, like in Minish Cap, or if he's a boss character, then he can be in his more giant eyeball form.

kmokmo

Smash Cadet
I'd think it'd make sense for him to be in his human form, like in Minish Cap, or if he's a boss character, then he can be in his more giant eyeball form.
yeah that would be pretty cool. imagin fighting master and crazy hand, then out of nowhere Vaati the giant eyeball joins the fight... just kidding but yeah as a boss the eyeball would be cool

Stryks

Smash Hero
I dont know...

Japanese people seem to like the cute, funny and loveable instead of the extreme, vicious and destructive characters...

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
I say forget tingle. Maby have him as an alternate costume for ballon fighter rofl.
I honestly think he should stay as part of a stage... I wish Skull Kids chances were higher =/

Coin you up

Smash Apprentice
Every time you get a new stage Tingle appears on the screen and pull's a map from his bag telling you what new stage you unclocked and shows it to you on the map thats the only use for Tingle.

Top Bottom