• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
how often are we allowed to battle? And ill settle who battles me. considering it is me. If we dont get a notifcation that the battle arena is up. then i want kyoober or death to e-mail me telling me. or you can post it or PM me. my e-mail is pikachu99@prodigy.net or auron12289@yahoo.com. I will battle Kyoober first since were both theifs and it will be fair. then death. What is your job class death?

And Ultima you WILL care when your at level 2 cuz you keep fighting battles you cant win. (unless your a stronger job class as of now. lol) And everybdoy is gainin levels like crazy and they at like level 10 or somethin. But i doubt that will happen. we all seem to know how to play RPG games here.

Death

Smash Lord
Nope. The entire server was down. Not only that but, since it was down, gideon couldn't work on the site. So battling still hasnt started. I'm getting a bit impatient.

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Well, at least the site is back up. I've been wondering about why it was down, though... I don't think that it was up this morning, but still good to be up now... Now we might be able to catch up on some stuff (like what?).

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
MAybe we should keep on talking about who we are gonna fight.MAybe some people of the old RpG tell us how the system works and stragiies.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Man... what a time for my computer to crash! And the server has been down for a week. I am not going to be able to be as active for a while due to my computer crashing. And the battle system isn't up? Aw well. See you guys agian ASAP.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
So it seems everyone has choosen their first opponents for when the RPG starts, but I have yet to find a opponent. Who wishes to challenge me?

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Sorry I've been gone for so long guys, my Internet was down. I don't know what is going on with battling. soroush, since you seem the most knowledgeable about type weaknesses, you can set up a tournament if you want.

soroush123

Smash Lord
Just to tell you, I going to be gone till Sunday. I might set up a tourny, but I am a bit confused about Light vs. Dark.
Terminator, just keep you Post Average up and wait a week and fill out the sprite info Creature will give you.

sonicshift

Smash Ace
We'd need to PM clan members and possibly set up some sort of Chat if we want to do a tourney (the Chat room thing would help to speed it up) when the battle system comes up. Anyway, we are getting new peoples to post in the clan, so that's groovy.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
maybe we could use AIM for the chat room? And s0c* read souroush's last post to find out how to join. so the battle system is back up? Is taht why it owuld let me get on for a few days? If there is a tourney we should only fight each other. eh the only strategies right now would be common sense (liken o mages versus knights and stuff) and lgiht vs dark and elements in low levels it doesnt strategies dont matter. (as with all games) when we get higher in level and have more ablities and choices nad items and stuff like that then we should discuss strategies. But now there isnt much to it i think but i could be wrong. WE should hold a tourney but how does it work. like SSBM? i hope cuz that format is the easiest to follow for me.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
I have fallen a little behind, and I don't know who I have sent the clan info sheet to. If I have not sent a PM to you asking you who your favorite VG character is, let me know.

I will be gone Friday and Saturday just to let you know. If you guys want to chat through AIM, go ahead, I don't have it. I hope to get it soon though.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
My dad was feeling very generous today and let me use his work laptop.

I am up for a tourney. Just let me know when it is going to be ahead of time, so I can find a way to get online.

If you don't have AIM you can get it free, without having to download anything. Which reminds me, hey cloudkid, post how to get AIM express, so we can all get it!

P.S. Once agian I don't know how long it will be before I am on agian. Could be a day, could be a week. But I'll be on for about two hours right now.

ShadowAssassin

Smash Journeyman
Cool a tournament would be awesome.
Soroush i am pretty sure there was topic somewhere in RPG Discussion that explained all the elements and everything.

sonicshift

Smash Ace
I'm curious to know about how the touney will be set up. I mean, will match-ups be requested, random, or by element? Oh, well, maybe Soroush will suprise us...:cool:

[Edit]nevermind, this might not be a big tourney because we are all at L1, but, please keep the tourney in mind.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
I could set up a chat room for us, because there might be some people (like me) who don't have AIM.
Well you know..Ace had the same problem. Just download it by going to the AIM website.

http://www.aim.com

Anyway thats the link to the main website. I may have wrote it in wrong so ill fix it. If you dont wanna download it then go to the website. Get a SCREENAME only. Then on the menu bar on the side of the home page for that site there should be "aim express".
This allows you to use AIM from anywhere even if it isnt downloaded. We can do it that way. But if you can set up a chat room that would be great.

Oh yah....did my quote work?

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
that isnt working? Whats your screenname? Try getting a temporary new one and see if that works.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I'll get AIM agian. I'll be ace080887.

Check your e-mail after signing up for AIM. You will recieve a confirmation e-mail asking you to confirm something by clicking a link. If you don't get it instantly, check back. They only give you two days. I didn't do this and my old account was terminated.

Edit: Well what do you know.. my old account wasn't terminated. Guess I responded in time after all.

P.S. Are your names exactly what you typed.. with caps. It is case sensitive you know.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Death, make sure you have the name AND password typed in correctly. Then submit it. if it still wont let you log on then.....i dunno. Ill think of somethin. Ill PM you when i do.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Hey guys, is there a certain time were you all get on? I have been on for a while sometimes, and noticed that about five members of our clan get on at close to the smae time. Or is it just coincidence?

Top Bottom