• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
I think its coinsadice because i have only talked to talk too creature and some one else i cant remember.

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Ultima Nightmare
I can't even find AIM Express. >_>
Originally posted by CloudKid2k4
http://www.aim.com

Anyway thats the link to the main website. I may have wrote it in wrong so ill fix it. If you dont wanna download it then go to the website. Get a SCREENAME only. Then on the menu bar on the side of the home page for that site there should be "aim express".
This allows you to use AIM from anywhere even if it isnt downloaded.
Answering a quote with a quote...well that seems somewhat pointless...

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
uhhh dont you just hold down CTRL to let pop ups show up on pop up blocker? jst do that in the beginning and then the IMs will be allowed to pop up. thats what i do cuz i ALSO have Pop up blocker.

Aurora Grid

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Ultima Nightmare
My pop up blocker won't allow me to open it, and I can't disable it without uninstalling it. X_x
Hope I'm not intruding, but I suggest you get another one, if you download the latest version of Internet Explorer. it comes with a pop up blocker, you can enable and disbale it.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by CloudKid2k4
uhhh dont you just hold down CTRL to let pop ups show up on pop up blocker? jst do that in the beginning and then the IMs will be allowed to pop up. thats what i do cuz i ALSO have Pop up blocker.
Yeah, it worked. :D My name is GanNing366, because I already registered 2 months ago.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
I updated the first post. Ace has graduated to the rank of Soldier, and Kyoober, Ultima, and Cloudkid are Errand Runners. Papi, sonic, and Pikmin are all Rookies.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Good job to everyone who moved up in rank... even me!(pat myself on the back)

Now I am starting to wonder what is really going on with the battle system!

I guess I'll use the soldier banner for now.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Yea. Anyone else who want a special Link sprite, or any other special sprite for that matter, just let me know. I have a lot of good Link ones.

Yellow pikmin, I need a sprite request from you too.

soroush123

Smash Lord
I have returned! Everything seems to be going great. Congrats to you graduates. So has Gid aproved us yet? And also, Ultima, when will you make the another banners?

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Sorry. I was just messing around the home page and came upon the RPG store. Anyway, two of our clan members (Ace and Death) are on the top 10 list for most gil. Groovy. Well, I broke 500 not to long ago... Anyway, sorry for the useless post (think of it as a "bump" that this thread really doesn't need).

BTW, are we still doing that tourney thing when the battle system comes up (no comment)? If we do, do we want to award extra clan points or gil to the winner? Just a thought...

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
I think mabe some extra clan points for winning a tourny would be good.even if was a small amount like 10.

Death

Smash Lord
I dunno know what yur talking about. What's this tournament about? What does it include? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

soroush123

Smash Lord
I'll do it, but SHADOW[B/] can help me for clan points, he was the only one who asked to help me.

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!![color=red/]

The very first CLAN MEMBER OF THE MONTH AWARD is to be held now!!!!

Send me your PMs on your vote. You CANNOT vote for yourself.

The voting ends May 1st. Winner gets 30 clan points!!!

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Oh and one more thing about the voting. Tell me if you disagree soroush, but the Leader/co-leader are out of the vote. And also give a fairly decent reason why you are voting for the person. It would be pointless to have a clan member of the month picked at random.

soroush123

Smash Lord
Well, what is the point of voting for us, Creature? We don't have clan points. Any way, if it's more or less obvious, I'll understand. Also, me and Creature can vote, but don't worry, it's still 1 vote, not 500000000000000 each.

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Originally posted by soroush123
Also, me and Creature can vote, but don't worry, it's still 1 vote, not 500000000000000 each.
*SoSh wipes forehead* "That's a relief"

lol. this could get intresting...thanks for starting this up. Oh, Creature, is this event on the first page? Just a thought to new peoples seeing the first post of the thread.

Death

Smash Lord
Do we have to keep the banner in our sig? I wannna use another image.
EDIT: WAY too big right?

soroush123

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Death
Do we have to keep the banner in our sig? I wannna use another image.
EDIT: WAY too big right?
You should keep it in your sig. You may get clan points. And yes, it's way too big.

Top Bottom