• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[[Hyper Viper Beam]]MWC Event in Ann Arbor, MI [[Nov. 7-8]]

Cha0s Finale

Smash Cadet
Looks like ill be coming for sure, with 2 other friends as well. So long as no unexpected circumstances come up, we'll be there.

See you all on Friday. :D

Vayseth

Smash Master
I'm totally going.
Hey, this is my first tournament, please go easy on me?
Oh, and 1 more thing, are custom controller settings allowed?
Yes! They're perfectly okay. Custom controllers are not (controllers with turbo buttons or weird stuff like that). If you have any problems just ask and we'll help you out!

lain

Smash Master
I think I might need to instill a venue fee ($5 or less, nothing big) simply because the people who are letting me use all this **** for free are saying it'd be best if this tournament was just for funsies.

Either that, or take 5% out of the pot or something. Thoughts?

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
wait what, they want the tournament for just funsies then why need a venue fee? its not like theyre demanding it or am i missing something here

D

Deleted member

I'm going to try and make it, I have to get someone to cover me for work though.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
wait what, they want the tournament for just funsies then why need a venue fee? its not like theyre demanding it or am i missing something here
Lain's secretly taking our money.

lawl

What is more likely is that Lain's venue wants anyone to be able to walk in, play, and thus become more familiar with the venue and more likely to return. As of now, they are making $0 off of this. Should Lain charge a venue fee of $5, they suddenly make $ and this will shut them up because saying "make the tournament free for everyone" just means there won't be a tournament.

Vayseth

Smash Master
lain, if you have any problems with the venue, contact me and talk to me about it. If worse comes to worse I'll yell at the venue.

It looks like I won't be able to make this anymore. The funeral was moved from Wednesday to Saturday, and it seems likely that I won't be coming back to Ann Arbor this week either. Sorry guys...

Lain, give'em hell. You're going to win this tournament because you deserve it. I won't be able to take your calls but I'll be rootin' for ya.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
lol OS i like your first theory better

thats like the best thing ive heard from you yet......and i was listening to youkus podcast last night =D

lain

Smash Master
Overswarm was close.

They aren't comfortable with us having no real purpose in the community besides have fun times with the uber fukken community. Soooo we have to give to cancer or something.

yeeeep.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Overswarm was close.

They aren't comfortable with us having no real purpose in the community besides have fun times with the uber fukken community. Soooo we have to give to cancer or something.

yeeeep.
I have Tourette's. Donate the money to me.

Sliq

Smash Master
Overswarm was close.

yeeeep.
You should tell them that we're all going to do drugs and vandalize **** instead of playing a video game, and explain to them that us participating in a video game as opposed to drugs, sex, violence, and stealing is a community service. Then explain to them how they are ****ing stupid and how Sliq is going to slit their throat then **** the wound.

Tell them that.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Joshu IMed me saying "THERE IS A CIRCUIT EVENT THIS WEEKEND?", so hopefully he is going. If he is not then I shall not be attending.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
I can drive. And they can try looking elsewhere for rides sometime. I told them this when we got back last circuit.

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Joshu IMed me saying "THERE IS A CIRCUIT EVENT THIS WEEKEND?", so hopefully he is going. If he is not then I shall not be attending.
Yeah I was the one who PMed him about it, so hopefully he is able to make it. He is probably my only chance for a ride. So yeah, let's keep our fingers crossed.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Lain me rogu and ham cant make it we r all flat out broke so we will c u the 22nd at vayseths
remember we have our mm still

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
I'm coming to this, this is at wcc right? Also I'm not copying this arms, I didnt even know about it.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Joshu says he should be able to come. Are Ed and Infern coming? If so, they need to get spots in the car!

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Yeah I was the one who PMed him about it, so hopefully he is able to make it. He is probably my only chance for a ride. So yeah, let's keep our fingers crossed.
If the Hawk doesn't make it, then I'm canceling the circuit event.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
How about you fix the stage selecting now? Your reasons for using this silly compromise between striking and hitting random fail pretty hard, remember?

Top Bottom