• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need information on "PLAN ZERO"

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinyspoon42

Smash Journeyman
THATS IT! PLAN ZERO IS ZERO EMISSION, APPROVED BY CAPTAIN PLANET! DO YOUR PART TO HELP THE ENVIROMENT AND GO GREEN! YEAAAAAH.

internet sarcasm is helped by caps.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Zebras don't bake. The jailed prisonmate eats from the dead pile of bats. I bet it has something to do with the best season has returned. Be it having wealth or knowledge, either way, it is still plan zero.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Zebras don't bake. The jailed prisonmate eats from the dead pile of bats. I bet it has something to do with the best season has returned. Be it having wealth or knowledge, either way, it is still plan zero.
Where did you find that >>

Sukai

Smash Champion
This is starting to bore me.
Just a bunch of でたらめ**** to take any interest in. I'll come back when PW comes to actually tell us when he's done, because I think he's sending you all on a goose chase.
Mass trolling is good trolling.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
indeed,

attacking sarcasm instead of admitting how stupid random japanese is will certainly make you appear cooler.

indeed,

the above was sarcasm.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i'm having quite a lovely conversation with a girl right now about sarcasm, in fact

note: you don't get girls by randomly speaking in japanese

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
I need to get some sleep guys. I guess I'll found out the surprise tomorrow. I felt like I've really made a connection with some of you. It was nice meeting you. I'll see you tomorrow.

10goodnights.

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
I'm pulling out of this mind****. PW is going to tell everyone today anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom