• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need this deleted or locked please. NO BUMPING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
whats the hotel situation exactly again? can we get all the details
Oh, ok.

$88 per night, tax already included. I will see if I can get this price decreased.
4-5 people per room, but if there is a situation where a room needs more I can make an exception.

Simply come on Friday night, earliest being at around 5PM, go to the front desk - the building with an awning/roof that says "Office" - pay the man the fee, and you'll get your room key and that's that.

Did I miss anything?

@Jake: I mentioned it already: I don't expect a big turnout nor do I worry about it. If you really think I'm trying to be this bigshot host then I'll reply stating that it's too early for me to start shooting for the top anyway. It was dumb for me to try that my first time, but that was when I was more pressured into getting a bigger attendance to break even for the rent fee - considering it was more expensive than now.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
There's a grand total of 2 players who are affected by the date sharing, and both of them are attending your tournament, Matt. Stop whining.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Bloodcross, I would recommend listening to the big name TOs.

Lock this topic. OWM brought up a great point. If people just look back 2 pages, they're going to realize this could get cancelled again. I would highly recommend locking this topic and starting over with a title of something like:

"Quaker Inn Smash #1 May xx - BRAWL+HOTEL ROOMS=YEAAA"

Then just recopy exactly what you have in your OP. If people ask about your first tournament and do the research then they'll realize you had a bad first experience and they'll understand. You're going to have to address a lot of people now though since you have like a ton of people who are going to ask the same questions and since you're a TO it's your responsibility to answer all of them.

If you want some more advice feel free to talk to me on aim/pm me on swf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom