• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need this deleted or locked please. NO BUMPING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would just like to say while sunday being canned sucks a lot, the tournament as it was was a ton of fun, Melee and Brawl sides alike. I got some real practice in Melee for once, and over all had a lot of fun.

So thanks Bloodcross, you did a good job with what you had. It sucks you couldn't hold Melee events on Sunday, but I appreciate what you did and hope everything with the debt works out. I know Nacho and Vermanubis and Emmy and everyone I've talked to enjoyed themselves. Thanks, bro. :3

Spife

Smash Master
Disappointed in no melee sunday, but **** happens. Maybe next time.
What I AM pissed about though is the attendance from the brawl side of things. 37? ****ing whack you guys, ****ing whack.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
wtf are you even saying spife

edit:lol wrong thread, assume this was the sheik q/a thread

also mana, we can mm too!

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Sorry about my post. I was just pissed off, and still am but for different reasons.

Just forget about this thread and let it die. Again I'm sorry.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
this was before KDJ's spree of ****. this was just when he mmed everyone religiously for no reason.

people should learn from his ways, he improved so fast.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
i remember hubble, rtf, you, maine... even if i did play him i think tournaments count more than smashfest friendlies:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=223824

beat zoso, trees (a really good falcon who played w/ elen and kdj), went to game 3 with scar, and outplaced tml. actually i 4 stocked trees and then beat him on pokefloats... so i think i know the match-up pretty well...
Lololol just name searched this.

I like how you bring up beating me without mentioning that I've crushed you every time we've played since then and I can beat you consistently with like 7-8 characters.

Maybe if you were actually good you wouldn't have to talk **** all the time to feel good about yourself.

Roman.

Smash Champion

I like how you bring up beating me without mentioning that I've crushed you every time we've played since then and I can beat you consistently with like 7-8 characters.

Maybe if you were actually good you wouldn't have to talk **** all the time to feel good about yourself.
no johns

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion

Marth, marth, marth, marth, marth, marth, marth, and maybe marth. **** you got me. :(

The point was obviously that I outplaced him; it's not like beating you is anything noteworthy anyways, I was more proud of my win against i.h.o.p. ness.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
yeah outplaced me in w/e year that was gj bro you're still done it's not even going to be enjoyable for you

come to ny in summer with mdz for our tournaments and see what happens

i'll lol when you get knocked out of brackets by luigi and zelda or some dumb **** like that ny does it that way

Roman.

Smash Champion
tml don't act like your part of NY is even any good lmfao

bring that **** on, once you get your *** hole cged by kyu, imma give you a new hole to jam freak dildos into

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
and mass is good... mdz is #1??? you? arcnatural? lol were in the same boat of weak *** regions

ive already been to mass and ***** him idh to do it again kid cant even remember and i smoke tree

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
yeah last time i played you i four stocked you twice in tournament

kid needs ppl to talk for him he will totally break when we're actually playing

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
ive already been to mass and ***** him idh to do it again kid cant even remember and i smoke tree
Taking friendlies seriously is ********; taking friendlies that took place late at night in matt's basement over a year ago seriously is even more ******** -- I've gotten much better since then. I don't care if you beat me in a few meaningless outdated friendlies, or if you ***** nameless IC players that nobody's ever heard of in tournament, you're not going to beat me. The only person who honestly thinks you'll win is you.

Irish Mafia has also improved a lot since you played him. He's been doing a lot better in tournaments recently and if you two happen to play I would take a side bet on him.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Taking friendlies seriously is ********; taking friendlies that took place late at night in matt's basement over a year ago seriously is even more ******** -- I've gotten much better since then. 1. I don't care if you beat me in a few meaningless outdated friendlies, or if you ***** nameless IC players that nobody's ever heard of in tournament, you're not going to beat me. 2. The only person who honestly thinks you'll win is you.

3. Irish Mafia has also improved a lot since you played him. He's been doing a lot better in tournaments recently and if you two happen to play I would take a side bet on him.

1. its called talking junk and getting hyped, no need to be so serious brah.
2. I disagree, I have full faith in manas abilities to take you out.
3. I think Id put a bet on a damp paper bag over irish mafia...

Prawn

Smash Master
KID, irish has gotten a lot better, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Honestly judging peoples skill based on games play 6+ months ago is lulzy, especially when its obvious improvement has been had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom