• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I will translate your message to Japanese and send it POST HERE

Burning Lava

Smash Journeyman
West Coast Wes,

I sent this a few days back or so already, (or at least I think it went through... couldn't quite tell what was going on heh. Can you take a quick look, and tell me what you think? Do you think it's translated enough that they would accept it? Just what do you think about it in general? Thanks again.

私は既にこれを送ったら謝る。

キノピオ (kinopio) / Toad
Diddy Kong
デデデ大王 (Dedede Daiō) / King Deedee
Rick
ヘイホー (Heihō) / Shy Guy
Hammer Bros. or ノコノコ (nokonoko) / Koopa Troopa
キャサリン (Catherine) / Birdo
Darunia or a Goron
フシギダネ (Fushigidane) / Bulbasaur
Captain Olimar and/or a Pikmin
Pico and/or Black Shadow
ちびロボ (Chibi Robo)
ヒトカゲ (Hitokage) / Charmander
ゼニガメ (Zenigame) / Squirtle or カメール (Kameil) / Wartortle

余分なPokemonを含んではいけない (Please do not include excessive Pokemon.)

第三者 (third party)

ロックマンX (Rockman X) / (Megaman X) and Zero (or just Rockman)
ソニック・ザ・ヘッジホッグ (Sonikku Za Hejjihoggu) / Sonic
Pacman
Pitfall Harry Veditz
Bomberman
Earthworm Jim
Siva and/or Lou (Wonder 3 / Midnight Wanderers / Chariot)
レッドアリーマー (Red Ariimaa) / Firebrand
Bub and Bob (as 1 character?)
Rash or Zitz ((バトルトード))
Taizo Hori
テイルス (tairusu) / Tails
Panama Joe (Montezuma’s Revenge)
Yar (Yar’s Revenge)

もっともらしくない、しかし楽しい (Not plausible, but enjoyable!) 得ること非常に困難! Very hard to get!
Felix the Cat (猫)
鉄腕アトム (Tetsuwan Atom) / Astro Boy
Gumby

Shadow Calibur

Smash Ace
Nickname: SHIOmega

Sakurai,

I sent you a little message a while back under the nickname 'Shadow'. My apologies for not stating any reason as to why the characters I wanted to be in Brawl would be good choices. Here, I state the reasons.

Cassandra (Soul Calibur 2 and 3)
One thing I like about Cassandra's moves is her use of her shield as a weapon along with her sword. She's quite graceful, it it looks like she could last a good fight. Of course, this would mean she would have to get in close- she's a close-ranger. It would seem her only match would be any other SSBB character that holds a sword. Cassandra would probably end up as a balanced brawler.

Xianghua (Soul Calibur 2 and 3)
Grace- all that describes this fighter. Every move she makes is like a dance step. I'd consider her a bit of a lightweight, though her power ranking would be the same as that of most lightweights.

Sophitia (Soul Calibur 2 and 3)
Same as Cassandra, except that her attacks would be more powerful.

Sonic (Sonic the Hedgehog games)
You must've known this was coming. Speed is the key for this guy- he'd be able to make rapid strikes then escape before he gets into a tussle.

Tails, Knuckles, Amy (Sonic the Hedgehog games)
Eh... I just want them in the game.

Deoxys (Pokemon)
4 modes, 4 times the trouble. Let's see how this guy fares.

I'd also like it if the ENTIRE Melee roster was carried on to Brawl- I'd be sad if it didn't.

Thanks for your time, Sakurai. Take some time to consider these suggestions, then see what you think.

wwe fan

Smash Rookie
username wwe fan
message leon scott kennedy (resident evil 4)
gooey L shape block (tetris)

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
Training mode.
I think you should be able to record battles in 1v1 fights. You should also be able to record yourself and others fighting. This should alow you to have Cp copys of people's fighting styles. And you would be able to play yourself. This would add so much more to the training mode. And the more battles your cp has the more experince it has. People could trade. And battle there cp's. Thank you for your time

Burning Lava

Smash Journeyman
(Sorry, wrong thread I know... but I must.)

I second the gooey L shaped block from Tetris! Also, I'm not sure that could work, but an interesting idea from YOSHIDO.

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
Burning Lava said:
(Sorry, wrong thread I know... but I must.)

I second the gooey L shaped block from Tetris! Also, I'm not sure that could work, but an interesting idea from YOSHIDO.
thanks for the support. Ai recording has already been done in the arcade game Soul Calibur 2.

Burning Lava

Smash Journeyman
I know I kinda helped start getting people off topic, but we should stop now, and no, Fan-Made Characters will not count.

Dark_Ness

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to thank the topic creator for doing this for all of Smashboards. :)

Now then...

Nickname: Dark_Ness

Dear Sakurai,

I would appreciate it if any of the following were in the next Super Smash Bros:

Paula (Mother 2)
She looks like the next Mother 2 character for me. I dunno, I love Mother 2.

Jeff (Mother 2)
Jeff would be IMO a really fun character. He could use all sorts of weapons from Mother 2 as maybe his specials. Bottle Rockets, heavy bazooka, Gaia Beam, etc. etc.

Poo (Mother 2)
Probably the most requested Mother 2 character, but for a good reason, too. He'd have an awesome moveset.

King Dedede (Kirby's Adventure)
If Meta-Knight's in the game, why not King Dedede? He could be a bit like Kirby in someways.

Wart (SMB2)
This guy is very underrated. I just want for him to appear in another game.

Toad (SMB2)
Toad was fun in Super Mario Bros 2. I don't see why he can't make it into this game.

...and please keep the original cast of SSBM. There are dedicated players who love them.

Thank you for your time, Sakurai.

Sonicroc

Smash Rookie
Thank you very much for making this topic! :) :) :) Here is my post:

Sonicroc

Characters I want in Brawl the most:

*Croc (Croc: Pau Pau Island)
Please put him in! The copyright holders are here: http://www.morpheme.co.uk/

*Baron Dante (Croc: Pau Pau Island)
http://img44.photobucket.com/albums/v134/ForteWily/gallery/BaronDante.gif
What's a hero without a villain? ;)

*Nidokingu (Nidoking in US) (Pokemon)
And possibly use Nidokuino as an alternate color!

*ChainChomp (Mario)
...Trust me on this one! :D

*King Dedede (Kirby)

Secondary Ideas:

Sonic (...Sonic)

Dr. Eggman (Sonic)
Use Eggman Nega as an alternate color!

Chaos (Sonic)

Knuckles (Sonic)

Deokishisu (Pokemon)

Kairiki (Pokemon) (Machamp in US)

Nyaasu (Meowth in US) (Pokemon)

Thanks!

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
This is my last one I promise...[well for a few days anyway]

-------------------------------------------
Nickname: Waddle Dee

Subject: Character

Dear Sakurai and team.

I'm sure you know Kirby, the adorable Pink ball who is one of the mascots of Smash Brothers. He is truly one of my favorite characters, and to hear him Falcon punch, or see him sporting the ears of Fox McCloud just makes me laugh inside.

But Kirby got sort of a bad wrap in Smash Bros. Melee. He was a powerhouse in the original SSB, but was severely weakened and altered in many ways that made playing as him feel uncomfortable.
Anyway, I think Kirby's moves could be fixed in the new smash. He could have his old dashing A attack where he dives forward face-first, and simply have his dash attack from Melee moved to Dashing-B.

I know no other character has a Dash B. And I'm not saying it should be given to all, because with some characters like Marth it would interfere with their style of play. But if Samus has a variation for her Forward-B effectively giving her two different moves, Kirby can have this without being unfair. And doesn't it just make more sense to make the Fire Kirby a special attack? To me it does.

Sincerely, SumaBara's biggest fan.
--------

super_sonic

Smash Journeyman
in hylule castle,northeast tower room 472
Nickname: K-K- slider

Subject: Character, stage, music

Dear Sakurai and team,

I think K-K- slider would be a cool charecter. I can't really think of a moveset, but then again, I couldn't think up a moveset for fox either! Also, a really cool stage would be the little 4 house area in the origional animal crossing. That stage should play K-K-Slider's song. You know, the seceret one!

sincerely, K-K- Slider

P.S: Youv'e really done a great job on Pit!

shibbyshank

Smash Rookie
Nickname: ShibbyShank

Subject: Characters, Modes

Dear Sakurai,

Some characters i would enjoy to have in Brawl are
- Waluigi (Mario Tennis/Party/Golf):
- Toad (Almost every Mario game):
- Hammer Bro (Mario Brothers):
- Bowser Jr (Mario Sunshine): can use his paintbrush and paint attacks
- Diddy Kong (Donkey Kong Country): 100% Deserves to be in it
- Birdo (Mario Tennis/Golf)
- King. K. Rool (Donkey Kong 64)
- Boo/King Boo (Mario Games): Could be a Mewtwo/Kirby melding

More Creative Ideas
- Battletoad (Battletoads): The ability to turn into bells and giant fists or chain balls, could easily be creative and original
- Earthworm Jim (Earthworm Jim): May be old, but is still well known, and original
- Poo (Earthbound): His amazing karate skills
- Krystal (Star Fox Adventures): Using her staff
- Sonic/Tails/Knuckles (Any Sonic Game)
- Geno (Super Mario RPG)
- Bomberman (Bomberman)
- Monkey Ball Character (MonkeyBall): Could easily be creative with this one
- Viewful Joe (Viewful Joe): Already in a 2D enviroment, would fit nicely
- Billy/Jimmy Lee (Double Dragon): One of the greatest games of all time
- Megaman (Megaman): Don’t make him rely to heavily on range attacks!

In Melee you had coin mode, and regular melee, I think in Brawl you should expand and create some more ideas. Two basic ideas are King of the Hill, and Keep Away(OddBall in Halo2). I think King of the Hill would work great, and cause a lot of mayhem especially with items and 4 players.

Bowser85

Smash Apprentice
Nickname: Falcovsleon20

Category: Characters

Dear Mr Sakurai,

I would like it greatly if you could give Issac of the Golden Sun games some consideration as a character as well. We really need an earth-based fighter in these games and it would be cool to play as some like Issac, who can use attacks such as Quake, Spire, Gaia, and even strike the enemies with giant swords through the use of his attacks Ragnorok and Odyssey, Issac could even be able to summon Judgment to attack the opponents when he grabs one of those emblems. There are an endless list of possibilities for his attacks if you study the Golden Sun games enough.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Falcovsleon20

PS: If you must remove some characters, make it the ones that are "clones" of others such as Roy, Dr. Mario, and Pichu. But don't remove Ganondorf! He's too popular. Give him his own moves from the Zelda series too.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Name: Chris

Comment:

Dear Mr Sakurai

I have been I dedicated Smash fan, so I am glad to see another on in production. I must first say That I hope this will be ready for early 2007.

As for characters I mostly want to see Diddy, King Dedede and Captain Olimar. I beleive Diddy and K. Dedede deserve this and have been left out to long, and C. Olimar would make for an interesting and fun character. I hope you have the 26 original from Melee. I enjoyed all of them and some fans would be upset if they were taken out. Also please dont let to many 3rd party characters in this game. Some are ok but we cant unleash a flood gate.

Thanks for reading this and considering it.

HurlYourselfAndMiss

Smash Rookie
my suggestions

NickName: Number 79
***Begin Message***
Hey, I'll start by saying that SSBB looks great. I think Pit is going to be awesome and can hardly wait to try him out. The stages looks beautiful too and I'm excited to see how the special SSB logo item works. Now here's my two cents on what I would like to see in SSBB. I think Starwolf would make a pretty cool character. I have not kept up with the Starfox story lately but from what I've read it sounds like he is still around. Now I do not know how tough it would be, but I would love to see one of my favorite videogame characters, Sora, in SSBB. I think he could have an awesome slightly Marth-esque move set. I do not want to overkill the cool idea of having characters that have the ability to change, but I think it would be cool, if Sora makes it in, if he had a move where he loses his heart and becomes a shadow heartless(with a very unique special way of movement...sinks into the ground and relocates) like happened in Kingdom Hearts I. Those are my ideas, I'd love to see Sora and I'm sure many others would too, and I'm sure if they are given consideration they could be made balanced. Thanks for listening and for such a great game.
***End Message***
Feel free to modify my message to make it a little less wordy. Thanks Wes.

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
Hey man, thank you soooo much for doing this. I had a friend try doing this for me, but he Babelfished it, so I doubt it was seen at all. Besides, I don't just wanna bark out characters to Sakurai (I will, but I have better things to say!) First time poster, just for this. Again, thanks man. It means a lot.

NickName: Flip Troopa
MESSAGE--
Hi Mr. Sakurai, it is an honor to be sending you a message like this. I am a huge fan of Smash Bros. and Nintendo in general, and both have inspired me much in my own quest to become an artist. The amount of creativity you and your team exhibited in Smash Bros. Melee was amazing. I must say that Solid Snake being in Smash Bros. Brawl surprised me a lot; I like the idea of having characters that are not from Nintendo, but do not forget the game's origins! I would appreciate seeing more vintage Nintendo characters, such as Takamaru from Nazo no Murasamejo; the game could really use a samurai! I also just got finished playing Screw Breaker for the Game Boy Advance, and I must say: Kururi and her Drill Dozer would make a really fresh addition to the game! The drill action would be fantastic! Barbara from Daigassou! Band Brothers and her band would be great too! Oh, and I hope that now with Pit (from one of my favorite NES games) we can finally hear the Kid Icarus Anthem in Smash Bros.!
Thank you for your time, Mr. Sakurai. I look forward to seeing this game, and whatever else you have planned for the future with Sora!

Go ahead and edit it for length, as long as it gets the point across :p

Stico

Smash Rookie
My name is Travis and i am from San Antonio, Tx USA. After taking a tally vote from my local friends and family we have come to the conclusion that we would like to see these four characters in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

1. TAKAMARU (Nazo no Murasamejou)- His game didnt have much have an impact on America as it did in other parts of the world. but I think that his lack of popularity should give him the oppurtunity to represent early Japan.

2. GENERAL SCALES (Star Fox Adventures) - We think that General Scales was not given the oppurtunity to be made into a good antagonist. Which is why we think he should be put into Super Smash Bros. Brawl to prove that he was not a joke to Star Fox and the Nintendo Universe.

3. MICHAEL (Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness) - A human character from the Pokemon series is definatly a nessesity to the Super Smash Bros. franchise. And Michael is the perfect canidit to represent all Pokemon Trainers.

4. PAPER MARIO (Paper Mario) - Paper Mario would be a good addition to the game due to the fact that he does have 3 games just for him. Eventhough there are already 2 other mario characters (assuming and praying that Dr. Mario is still on the roster), Paper Mario could have his own original moves taken from the Paper Mario games making him his own unique character.

Thank you for reading and sorry i wasnt patient enough to wait for this website to be put on the english version of the website but i just want to let you know how i feel before you make your final desiscions on the games roster.

Dustin never stops

Smash Rookie
Nickname: Tesshu

Without a doubt I would like to see more f-zero characters. particularly Pico, Samurai Goroh, and Black Shadow.

For metroid, Ridley and fusion suit Samus would both work wonderfully. Zero suit samus is very interesting though, I like it.

Since Snake is already there, a castlevania character would be natural.

And if Sega is involved Sonic first and foremost obviously, but I would also LOVE to see a jet set radio character! probably Gum.

Final note is I hope the current line up of characters do see some changes. Not as drastic as from 64 to melee, but simply enough as to so I don't feel like I'm playing the exact same character with a new model.

Thank you so much for making this game, I'm sure it will be the greatest fighting game ever!

Kensai X

Smash Rookie
Nickname: Kensei X

If their is any character that deserves to be in Brawl it would have to be Crono from Chrono Trigger. The game is considered one of the greastest RPG's of all time and Crono one of the greastest characters in the history of gaming. He would fit in perfectly with the rest of the cast of Brawl and could add alot to the game. I'd imagine him being able to combine his swordsmanship and Lightning magic to make for a versatile character. Personally, I think if this character were to come to light it would only make sense if he had at least one dash attack...

I think I cool idea for a stage would be one where time kept changing drastically taking the players through the Prehistoric areas, magical realms, and highly industrial futures... Sort of like the Poke'mon stage from Melee on steroids. That or have the players fight on the deck of the Epoch while the background races through backgrounds like a new version of the "battlefield." Whatever you end up choosing at the end of your selection process won't chagne the fact that this will be an excellent game.

Plus the video proves Crono is the best... http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/91684

Joster

Smash Rookie
Nickname: Joster

I think Kaepora Gaebora would be a cool, obscure addition to Brawl, as he is featured in quite a few Zelda games but is still shrowded in mystery. I would also like to suggest either a Gerudu Valley stage or at least the Gerudu Valley music from Ocarina of Time, as it is one of my favorite video game tunes.

SSJBowser

Smash Rookie
hey

Nick Name: SSJBowser

Character: Leonardo the Ninja Turtle

He is a swordsmen and I love those type of fighters. It would be interesting to see him duel with Link. Bowser would be cool to, with there shells and all. Items he could bring to the game are, ninja shurikens. You know how they have the new combos you can do, well you might have to load up the energy gauge, Leo could also bring in pizza a character can use to regain health or load up the energy gauge. Like if they have a cut scene in adventure mode Donatello can provide him with a booster pack. He could also bring electric shurikens which could stun a character for about two seconds. He can throw regular shurikens, and the electric ones are an item along with the pizza. A couple levels could be are, on a floating foot ship going over the city of New-York, A battle level in the sewers where you have to keep moving to stay alive. Like the ice climbers level. For his combo he could turn into the ultimate turtle from TMNT mutant nightmare made by Konami.

A visual http://toadscastle.net/images/145490.jpg

-Zangetsu-

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nickname: Zangetsu

Characters: Tom Nook (he'd clean house in coin matches)
-Sonic, tails or Knuckles
-Wind Waker Link

And finally, more different costumes for each character, not just different in color.

kmkzSP1K3R

Smash Apprentice
Nickname: KmKzSp1k3r
Subject: Character Appearances

I remember in Super Smash Bros(N64) that when the match began, each character arrived in thier own special way (Mario through pipe/ Link by light portal / Captain Falcon by his racer/ etc.) However this aspect was removed from GameCube's Melee installment. I, as well as others, would very much like to see each character's appearance come back in "Brawl". Thank you!

And thank YOU Wes for translating all these requests, how do you find the time to do all this?

JPW

Smash Ace
Nickname: The 83 Kid

Who I would like to see....

Sonic, Shadow, Knuckles, Tails - Do I need to explain where from?
Billy and Jimmy - Double Dragon
Megaman
Viewtiful Joe
Pacman
Raphael, Donatello, Michealangelo, Leonardo - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,
Black Bull, James McCloud, Samurai Goroh, - F-zero GX

I could also try and mention this, but what if you could have a Paper Mode match. Where not only can you be like Paper Mario, but Paper Link, or Paper Bowser.

Azukki

Smash Apprentice
(Nickname: Cyrus the 27th.)

(character suggestion)

My message I want translated, (thanks in advance) is what is below this line of dashs, ending at the next line of dashes
-----------------------------

Ditto (pokemon)

His special attacks, not including B+UP, would make him change into the other three characters on stage. Or if it's one on one, he would choose two random people to transform into.

Then, each of those characters would have the special attack they are selected with, B + UP, and all their normal attacks and throws, but not the other two special attacks or their ultimate attack.

For instance, if he were to transform into captain falcon, using B, he would simply be captain falcon, but without raptor boost or falcon kick, and those attacks would transform him into whichever other characters.

And to return to his "true" form (the purple blob) he would taunt, much like kirby would.
however, noone would really want this, as he would play much like the sandbag (in SSBM when using AR) when using him not transformed. And by that, I mean run, walk, jump, double jump.

But to not be broken (overpowered) , he would have to be about half power the characters he copies.

And for a finisher, all the other characters could be given a taste of thier own medicine. such as mario and CP bursting into flames, Ice climbers being frozen, snake exploding (assuming he uses explosives, as rumors say) etc.

as much as I personally dislike pokemon being in Smash, this character would add new life to the variaty of skills in characters, as Kirby is only a bit addaptable, and Ditto, well, lives up to the name..

I hope you think over this thouroughly, and at least consider it.

--------------------------------------
(could you separate the above and the below into different suggestion submissions, please) (use the nickname Cyrus the 27th again) (also a character suggestion again)
--------------------------------------

New special attack for all.

(B+backwards)
I know a Backward + B attack seems a little crazy, but it could work. This would be triggered by the B button being pressed directly after backwards on the control stick. This could be recognised by if the character were in the turning around animation.

This could also add back smash attacks. But not backward normal attacks, such as punch and kick, as this would change a good deal of the game. For example, I always use a combo as Capt. Falcon where I run, shoulder them, then quickly turn and jab.

Ideas for these attacks could be mule kicks and roud house kicks, as well as forcfully jumping backward into you.

----------------------------------------
And separate this too, please. And still Cyrus the 27th and character suggestion)
Toad (Newcomer!)

Appearance: Revamped from SSBM (you know good and well he was peach’s shield and a adventure mode background character)

Attacks:
I’ll leave that to you guys. (Hey, if you made up Falcon and Fox from attack-less characters that you hardly saw themselves, you’ve got the creativity to try toad. Perhaps a good deal of defense and counter attacks?

If you traslate all that I will be infinately pleased. Summerise it if you want though.

Make sure you leave the 27 in the nickname for me, as that will tell me if my suggestion is put in the favorite suggestions thing. Also, Cyrus is an uncommen name, and should be easy to find. (not to mention it's my real name :p )

Luigi-Mario

Smash Cadet
Nickname: Kusaka

Character Suggestion

Characters that I would like to see in Super Smash Bros. Brawl:

Krystal - Starfox
Hammer Bro. - Super Mario Bros.
Kooper Koopa - Paper Mario
Parakarry - Paper Mario
Blastoise - Pokemon
Charizard - Pokemon

------------------------------------------------------------

Krystal

B: Fire Blaster
Krystal's standard Projectile Attack. Damage-Type: Fire.

B+Forward: Ice Blaster
A short-Range Attack that Freezes enemies. Loses Power and Range if used constantly.

B+Down: Ground Quake/Super Quake
This move will make the ground tremble and send the closest players flying.
Can be charged up to a Super Quake which will last longer and cause more Damage.

B+Up: Rocket Boost
A Recovery Move that sends opponents flying when it connects.

Hammer Bro.

One of Mario's oldest and most annoying foes. The Hammer Bro. is said to be the mightiest warrior in Bowser's Army.

However, this particular Hammer Bro. was born to be one-of-a-kind:
It also learned the ways of the Boomerang Bro. and the Fire Bro.

B: Throwing Hammer
The standard weapon that the Hammer Bros. are famous for.
You can adjust the Hammer's Trajectory with the Control Stick.
Hold B for a longer toss.

B+Forward: Boomerang
The Standard weapon of the Boomerang Bros. It works the same as Link and Young Link's Boomerang.
Adjust the Bommerang's Trajectory by pressing Up or Down on the Control Stick.

B+Down: Fireball
The standard Attack inherited from the Fire Bros.
Spits a fireball that has more range and travels more quickly than Mario's Fireball.

B+Up: Rapid Spin
A Recovery Move that hits multiple times.
It works the same as Bowser's Whirling Fortress but since the Hammer Bro. is lighter and smaller than Bowser,
it lasts longer and has more altitude.

Taunt: Throws a Hammer up in the air and catches it.

Kooper Koopa

Mario's second Partner from Paper Mario. What Kooper lacks in power, he makes up for it with good speed.
Kooper can be easily sent airborne with a hard smash so you'll have to hang around if you want to win.

B: Shell Toss/Power Shell/Fire Shell
Hold down B to turn Kooper Koopa into an out-of-control Spinning Shell of fury!
Kooper will stop after hitting one opponent with Shell Toss but you can hit multiple opponents
with the stronger Power Shell. Fire Shell is the strongest and lasts longer.
When your doing this attack, you can change direction by pressing left or right and stop by pressing B again.

B+Forward: Cape
Kooper Koopa seems to have "Borrowed" this cape from a Super Koopa in the Donut Plains. (Super Mario World)

B+Down: Hip Drop
Kooper Koopa's Hip Drop can be performed in the air or on the ground.
It causes good damage when it connects and surrounds you with stars upon landing.

Kooper Koopa's Recovery Move can hit multiple times and gets you some serious air needed to get back to the stage.

Taunt: Raises his hands up and down.

Parakarry

Mario's third Partner from Paper Mario.
Running and Jumping are Parakarry's Strong Points. Like Kirby, Parakarry can jump five times before his wings get tired.
Since he's a Light-Weight, Parakarry won't last long against the heavy hitters unless you're careful.

B: Mail Bag
For the Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament, Parakarry's carrying something else besides Mail in his Mail Bag.
Press B to pull out a random Throwing Projectile and press B again to throw it.
You can aim your toss with the Control Stick.
The Projectiles in Parakarry's Mail Bag are a wild card that range from a harmless Rock to an Explosive Bob-Omb.

B+Forward: Body Check
Hold down B to charge up Parakarry's Body Check. The longer you charge the move, the harder and farther it hits.

B+Down: Sky Dive
Blaze a trail across the stage with this quick and hard-hitting attack.
If you perform this move from the air, Parakarry will fly down diagonally.

B+Up: Shell Shot
Press Up+B to initiate Parakarry's Shell Shot then aim the attack with the Control Stick.
This Attack can also be used as Parakarry's third jump.

Taunt: Grabs a handful of Confetti out of his Mailbag and throws in in the air.

Blastoise

B: Water Gun/Hydro Pump
Tap B constantly to shoot water.
Hold down B to shoot a powerful Hydro Pump that will push them far back.

B+Forward: Skull Bash
A Slow but Powerful Attack that will drive your opponent into the ground like a stake.

B+Down: Super Splash
A Drop Attack that flattens opponents by using sheer weight.

A Recovery Move that hits multiple times.

Charizard

B: Flamethrower
Burn your enemies to a Crisp! Loses Power and Range if used constantly.

B+Forward: Fire Blast
Shoots a fireball. Power, Speed and Range increases when charged up.

B+Down: Counter
Swats away an opponent with a fierce tail slap when attacked.

B+Up: Fly
Lets you move freely in the air for 4 Seconds. Causes no Damage.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Nickname: Zook

Character suggestion

I would appreciate if you could make Pichu better. Here are some suggestions...

-Make him the fastest character.
-Make him not damage himself.
-Replace his Smash-B with a Thunder Punch, if possible, or make it be faster than Pikachu's.
-Make some of his attacks stronger than Pikachu's.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Srry heres another

Name: Smashchu

Comment:
I would like to see Issac and/or Felix in Brawl. Golden Sun was a unmistakable RPG and I think they would be great to have in the next Super Smash Bros game. They could specialize in sword play and use Psynergy as well. It would be a shame to pass them up. Also I think Diddy deservers to be in the next one as well.

I know this hasn't been mentioned yet, but I think Reggie Fils-Aime would be a great character. He's about kicking *** so he could be a bulker character. His speical attack he could take the characters name. Miyamoto would also be cool as he could attack with a Wiimote(Wii's controller) or use other nintendo periferals to attack with. Both would be genius.

Thanks you

Sniffnoy

Smash Cadet
Nickname: Sniffnoy

Purpose: Characters

Hello. While there are many characters I would like to see appear in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, most of these have been talked about extensively by other people, and so I will not discuss them here. However, there is one character I would really like to see in Brawl which I do not think has been mentioned much; he is not so popular as once he was, but I think he would make a great addition to the gameplay: Earthworm Jim. In the game that bears his name, he uses a gun as his primary weapon, but I am thinking of his head. With Earthworm Jim's head to work with, I think you could create some very interesting melee attacks. Please consider this when deciding which new characters to include.

Another character who I would like to see included but who has gotten little attention is Baby Bowser. I think it would not be hard to avoid making Baby Bowser simply a Bowser clone. In particular, I am thinking of the fight against Baby Bowser in Yoshi's Island, where he tries to jump on Yoshi's back and ride him. Imagine if he could do that to any character? Admittedly, such a move may very well turn out to be unbalanced, but I think it is worth considering.

Other characters I would like to see include Samurai Goroh and Beastman; Wolf O'Donnell; Diddy Kong and Conker the Squirrel; Sonic the Hedgehog along with Knuckles, Tails, Metal Sonic, and Fang the Sniper; Megaman, along with Protoman, Bass, and Zero (I do not include X because I think he would be a Megaman clone); and Crono, Magus, and Frog from Chrono Trigger. Of course, I do not expect that you will actually add most of these (Fang the Sniper is almost certainly getting too far into minor character territory), but I'd just like to add my "votes" for these characters, if you are actually keeping track.

On a different note, I would just like to echo the sentiment that the player should be able to turn off carrier items, or perhaps simply the possibility that they might explode. Among those that I play with, the explosion of carrier items is definitely considered to not make the game more fun, but simply more random and annoying. While the possibility of exploding boxes might very well be fun in a slower, more strategic game, in which whether or not to attack a given box was something you could put more thought into, Super Smash Bros. is simply too fast-paced for exploding boxes to be anything but an annoyance as you set them off accidentally.

Finally, I would just like to ask you to pay a bit more attention to game balance - in all its forms - this time through. The first two Smash Bros. games are, in my opinion, easily among the best games ever - in any medium - and some definite imbalances are the only obvious flaw. With a bit more attention to balance, Super Smash Bros. Brawl could easily be one the best of the best of the best.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and for two great Smash Bros. games!

JPW

Smash Ace
to the reminder of Golden Sun

I would also like to introduce these characters, and I would like to suggest my favourite, who was sadly never playable.

Alex.
He would be a great addition, and some of the Game Art screenshots are quite cool.

HurlYourselfAndMiss

Smash Rookie
one more idea

Nickname: Number 79
***Begin Message***
Thank you Mr. Sakurai, for reading everyone's ideas and considering them. I have already sent you one message about my desire to see Starwolf and Sora appear in SSBB, but this time around I would like to share an idea I had concerning the look of the game. I saw someone talking about a Paper Mario match where all the characters were turned paper, and that got me thinking, why limit an idea like that to a paper match. It might be a stretch, and I have thought about it and realize it would probably look ridiculous for some characters, but what if the playing field you battle on alters the look of your character. Changes could range from subtle, such as a small prop or decoration, to a whole new style, like paper. I think that on top of being able to adjust your characters color that these level based changes would make for a fun and different fight every time someone plays. Once again, thank you for taking the time to read whatever creeps into my mind.
***End Message***
Once again, thanks to you too Wes.

LanceKing2200

Smash Apprentice
nickname: LanceKing2200
character suggestion:

i would like to see the following characters in Super Smash Brothers Brawl:
Geno from Super Mario RPG, Legend of the Seven Stars
King Dedede from Kirby
Crono From Chrono Trigger
Ralph from The Legend of Zelda: Oricle of Ages
Ray 01 from Custom Robo
Lip from Panel de Pon
Issac from Golden Sun
Lady Lyndis from Fire Emblem
Ike from Fire Emblem
Jeff from Earthbound
Poo from Earthbound
Toad from Mario Bros.
Diddy Kong from DK
Krystal from Star Fox
Samurai Goroh from F-Zero
Blaziken from Pokemon
Little Mac from Punchout

also if you could bring back the bumper from the origional Super Smash Brothers, and if possible add a stage editor, that would be amazing.

thank you for this great franchise and for listening to your fans as to what they want, I don't see Sony doing that...

Xeo

Smash Rookie
Nickname: Xeo
Message: I'd love to see Ganondorf and Luigi return. Seeing as how Luigi is well...Luigi, I figure he already will return. But please bring Ganon back too, he's my favorite. Also, how about the option to select a random character this time? Thanks for everything.

...Kanto, Johto, Hoen, Orre, Hyrule, and in a cons
I don't want that to be sent or anything. this is what I want sent:

Name: Caroline

Message: You know everyone wants sonic and tails. Even though they're owned by sega, and snake only came in through..."persuasion"....Everyone wants to see the great sonic vs the great mario or the great(maybe) tails versus the great(maybe) luigi. Isn't it funny how it always works out like that? Also, if possible, can you have missingno. in? It would just be the freakiest and coolest thing ever to see Missingno. in there. I can't imagine any of his moves...maybe one would be like a small black hole or something that can suck players in, and do damage, but missingno. can't move. Anyway...that's what I'M hoping for.

jwj442

Smash Journeyman
I was a huge fan of Smash Bros. Melee, and I am very much looking forward to this one.

First of all, I hope you don't overdo the third-party characters. I think the only third-party characters in the game should be iconic ones that are really well-known. They should be iconic. Here are the third-party characters I'd like to see:
Sonic
Megaman
A Belmont (Castlevania)
Bomberman

A few first-party characters I would like to see:
Hector (Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken) - He would be a heavy, slow, and powerful character. Although some people would like to see Ike from the most recent Fire Emblem game, I believe that two Fire Emblem swordsmen is enough.
Captain Olimar (Pikmin)
Little Mac (Punch-out!)
Ridley (Metroid)

Needless to say, please bring back all the old characters!

I would like to see Ganondorf have his own set of moves as well. You could add another F-Zero racer as the new Captain Falcon clone, such as Black Shadow or Deathborne. Please, don't overdo the swordsmen. Variety is good. I also don't really want many more Pokemon.

One stage that I think would be cool is a "Great Fox vs. Halberd" stage. The players would fight on top of the two big ships as they fire at each other and launch Arwings and Metaknight's troops (laser balls, etc.) at each other. It would be a dangerous and chaotic place to fight, because the players could easily get caught in the crossfire.

Another stage I'd like to see is "The Arena", from Fire Emblem. It would have a standard layout with a few platforms, but enemies of various Fire Emblem classes (archer, general, swordfighter, etc.) would randomly spawn and would be hostile to all players. It would be possible to defeat them, of course, though some would be difficult to destroy (an armor or general would be harder than a soldier, for example). In the background would be banners with various characters from past Fire Emblem games.

Two other interesting stages could be one modeled after the original Mario Bros. arcade game, and one similar to the first level of the original Donkey Kong arcade game.

Perhaps you could allow us to adjust stage hazards? For example, on Corneria, we could turn Arwings off or have them exceptionally aggressive like in adventure mode. On Brinstar, we could disable the acid or have it rise faster and more often than usual. If possible, I would like to be able to turn on specific hazards for specific

Also, could you bring most of the old stages back? A lot of people miss some of their favorite Smash Bros. stages in Melee, and it would be nice if you kept the classics from the last two games. Three old stages were included in Melee, but many people missed some of the other ones. I would be upset if Big Blue was removed, for example. At least bring back the more unique stages from both games. The three-platform ones are easily replaced, but things like the original Mushroom Kingdom from the N64 game, Hyrule Temple, and Big Blue are truly special stages.

A little more variety in costumes would be nice too. Instead of just color swaps, I would like to see different outfits. For example, Wario could have his Warioware biker outfit, his trademark purple-and-gold outfit, and a couple of his hats from the older games (such as the bull helmet). Samus could have the Varia Suit, Gravity Suit, Dark Samus's suit, Fusion Suit, and Light Suit.

A few classic songs I would like to have in the game:
King Dedede (Kirby Super Star)
Stone Tower Temple (Zelda: Majora's Mask)
Deku Palace (Zelda: Majora's Mask)
Gerudo Valley (Zelda: Ocarina of Time)
Fire Emblem theme (Fire Emblem series)
Chapter 1 (Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu)
Ridley's Lair (Super Metroid)
Norfair (Metroid Zero Mission)
Green Brinstar (Super Metroid)

(I hope it's not too long for you to translate, Wes...)

TrainerAbu

Smash Cadet
Name: TrainerAbu

Message: I'd like Goemon to be in. He was in many NES, SNES, and N64 games. He had an anime too and has one DS game. He's a wacky, fun, japanese fighter character that I'd love to make it in the game.

Top Bottom