• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I will translate your message to Japanese and send it POST HERE

Lishy

Smash Journeyman
I Dont Know if this has been suggested but do you like the idea of a koopa?

just do a ordinary koopa troopa named koopa troopa,we need mor emario villains and hes 1,not to mention my favorite charactor

anyways if the idea is good heres stats

jump:average
wieght:above average
knockback: a little bit below bowser
power:above average
speed:a bit less than average.
lag:average
first jump:a average jump
2nd jump: above average leap with his wings
dodge:average

eh hes pretty much a average charactor

just to note to you DO NOT DELET PICHU! just cuz hes weak doesent mean he sux I can probally take on ken with him and stand a fair chance!!!!!

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
Name:Chris

Character suggestion:

Myself, and a bunch of other people would gladly trade their soul for Zero from the mega man X series to be in ssbb. And thank you very much for accepting the peoples suggestions.

Sheik_the_Geek

Smash Journeyman
Sheik_the_Geek:

Hello, Im a big fan of Sheik and I'd love to see her as her own individual character for Super Smash bros. Brawl. It would please me to no end to see that happen, oh and please dont nerf her lol. ^_^

Thank you

spanks

Smash Rookie
Hi all, I registered just to add my thing. Anyway, here it is:

Nickname: Dom

Here are my 3rd party ideas, the characters that I want the most. I think it
would be good if each company had a mascot or 2 to represent them.

Sega: Sonic, Vectorman, NiGHTS
Konami: Simon Belmont, Goemon
Capcom: Megaman, Viewtiful Joe
Hudson Soft: Bomberman, Bonk
Namco: Pacman, Klonoa
Square-Enix: Kefka, Crono

Ubisoft: Rayman, Prince of Persia
SNK: Marco (Metal Slug)
Tecmo: Ryu (Ninja Gaiden)
Shiny: Earthworm Jim
Rare: Banjo-Kazooie, Conker

Here are some random ones mostly from Nintendo games.

Impa, Nabooru, Twinrova, Ganon (Ocarina of Time),
Mona (Warioware),
Captain Syrup (WarioLand),
Lil Mac, King Hippo (Punch Out),
Skull Kid, Fierce Diety (Majora's Mask),
Kaptain K Rool, Diddy + Dixie Kong tagteam (Donkey Kong Country 2),
Bowser Jr (Yoshi's Island/Super Mario Sunshine),
R.O.B. (The NES accessory),
Nester (Pilotwings),
Wolf (Lylat Wars),
Black Knight (Fire Emblem),
Pico, Deathborn (F-Zero),
King Dedede (Super Kirby Funpak),
Krystal (Starfox Adventures),
Meta-Ridley, Dark Samus (Metroid Prime).
Vaati (Minish Cap),
Balloon Fighter,
Captain Olimar (Pikmin),
Andy, Sami (Advance Wars),
Ray 01, Rex (Custom Robo),
Poo (Earthbound), ,
Sylux (Metroid Hunters),
Mr. Resetti (Animal Crossing),
Wart (Super Mario Bros 2),
Deoxys, Raichu (Pokemon)
Rawk Hawk (Paper Mario 2),
Isaac or Felix (Golden Sun),
Alex or Pious (Eternal Darkness),
Jago or Fulgore (Killer Instinct)

And some diiferent versions of current characters:
Windwaker Link,
Vaccum Luigi,
Fludd Mario,
Boshi

Reala

Smash Rookie
Nickname: Wave

As long as the Kirby series has been around, I was surprised that there was only one character from it in the last game. I'm glad to see that Metaknight is going to be in the Wii game, but I would also like to see King Dedede appear as a playable character.

Also, given the fact that the demand for this character to appear in the series is about equal to the demand the fans have had for Wario, Metaknight, and Pit, it would be nice to be able to have Geno from Super Mario RPG in the game as a playable character.

Finally, my last suggestion is for Shyguy to appear as a playable character. Because of all the different appearances that character has made ever since his first appearance in the series, he has a lot of potential for variety in his attacks.

Sephi_hatu

Smash Apprentice
Sephi:

Will there be a wave dash?

(as a sidenote I dont really care if this is a valid question to send (isnt it just about chars?) but people want to know and theyre accepting questions.)

PirateYoshi

Smash Rookie
(Hi, Wes. :> I don't know if you're still taking our messages to the developers or not, but if you are, then here's mine: )

Pirate Yoshi:

Congratulations on the (well-deserved) success of your past two games, and I look forward to playing the next installment of the Super Smash Brothers series! I have a few requests for additional fighters, who you may or may not have already included in the game. Please consider including Shy Guy as a playable character, as his past games have featured many exciting attacks and weapons. I also represent part of the huge crowd of Super Mario RPG lovers when I ask that characters such as Geno, Mallow, and Smithy be considered! Finally, I want to request a character that you perhaps have not heard mentioned yet: Guru-guru the organ-grinder musician from the Nintendo 64 Zelda games. I believe that, while he is a completely strange choice for a fighter, his inclusion would be amusing and his attacks would be very interesting!

Regardless of your decisions concerning playable characters, I am certain the game will be superb. Thank you for your hard work and interest in hearing from fans! Best wishes to you and the team as you strive to achieve the level of quality only a Smash Brothers game could possess!

(Thanks, Wes, and if my language is too English, please take the liberty of adjusting it for easier translation. ^^; I appreciate it!)

big j11

Smash Rookie
I want to see Ganon, King Dedede, Elmwood, Boo, who doesn't want him as a character? I also want Megaman, Ridley, Sonic, Tails, King K. Rool, and as for Pokemon I want the beloved Wigglytuff. :)

Lishy

Smash Journeyman
--------------
name:Lishy

Pichu is my main and he does not suck,one of your hardest challenges "event match 51" also known as "The showdown" was cleared by a few people who actually use pichu as there main such as the guy who mad ehtis video of him clearing event match 51:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW4WN0UVlyk&search=pichu ssbm
Pichu aint a peice of crap,just give him a less knockback and improve his non simalarity by a touch and he will probally be less of a clone than luigi.I got some move edit/replacment suggestions and limit breaker

limit breaker:leaps and grabs onto the closest person then englufieshis body in electricity and does that for 3 seconds than use thunder hits pichu and hits the oponment then pichu does his down throw attack in melee(might not stay in brawl) and then the swings his head like a baseball bat to knock his oponment to a very good distance,this does 40 damage on your oponmnt and 50 on you X.X knockback makes up for the dmg you do to yourself though

B down:
Thunder isnt much of a pichu like move,give him light screen which you create a barrier that reflects objects,lets just call it the shield fox and falco uses ;)

B left/right:
Well skulll bash isnt electrice right?Replace it with volt tackle and make it faster with a little more knockback as well with a bit less distance,its more like a edge guard counter move and its main use is for charging up not being used like luigi's luigi missle.Pichu as agility and skull bash isnt that on the cheap side?Besides he cant LEARN skull bash in the games.Volt tackle is what seperates them.

air left/right A:
give it knockback....nothing else can be said

side smash:
Give is more range and succession of knockback

crouch:
Well hes using rest right?Let him recovery dmg like 4 hp every 5 seconds,hes the farmost disadvantegious charactor in stamna battles even with powers up ive suggested.This fixes eeverything ^____^

and for brawl's adventure mode suggestion I think each charactor shoudl have there own stoy like sonic adventure 1/dx

-------------
name:lishy's syster
meessage:As a giga bowser player(I use ar) I'd love to see him make it to brawl as a PLAYER with a few changes.I got some reasons to let him in

By being in super smash bros melee a NINTENDO game he automaticly qualifies

He plays a role in super smash bros.

He is top tier for ar charactors(with exeption of sandbag which they are sacrastic)

Only the people who never played him dont like him,anyone whove used him think hes lovable <3

and the changes I want to see is letting him be able to be grabed,lower his scale/size,lower his weight,lower his offensie knockback and get rid of the long period of invincability for his up B attack.

Of course I think he should be the last secret charactor you unlock and it will require bowser on your new adventure mode ;)
heres what i mean by the requirments:
unlock everybody,beat adventure mode as bowser(if its co op itll be mario and bowser) if you did those requirments the game will not forward to the credits you will do a new chapter,This is technicly a escape of the final destination galaxie. 1st level is like normal final destination.Just a bunch of platforms and a long pathway with mini master hands which are like master hand but are mini's.They dont have hp and get knockback.Just hit to the other end of the screen to kill them but u dont have to.anyways just get to the end,lv 2 is errr space gets twisted and currupt,kinda like abanndoned laine village in the grandia. Errr I dont know how to explain it but space is messed up and twisted,ok here the floor and stadium and everything is purple with a red outline,its almost texturless and the backround is uhhh......you know the backround of final destination in super smash bros 64?its the spinning vortex when master hand is almost dead anyways traval through this currupted space.The enemeys should be male wire frames .They have the same handicap and everything INCLUDING speciel moves of captain falcon cuz theyre his clone.The point of the level is NOT to fight them becuase they are strong as a player and are not JUST random enemeys.After you get to the finish of the level lv3 is giga bowser,he has 1 stock just simply kill him becuase his isnt a boss.After hes dead now you face lv4 which is the REAL big boss,giga bowser does a dialog about warning you of the ultimate being,the strongest of all .You face a monster who kinda acts like kraid in melee but has a hit box. of his head,he has 800 hp and you battle inside a map made like escape brinstar up but its just a bunch and bunch of platforms.The point is to get to the top and strike his hitbox,his head.He tries to knock you to the bottom and each time you get thrown onto a wall it breaks,that is the danger area which if you go there u die.

After you win it shows a speciel scene ending and a speciel version of the credits.

Speaking of adventure mode howbout we get a co-op mode and a file selection for adventure mode?I want it long enough to have save points and a differnt adventure every time =D

Another good idea for story mode/1p mode is boss attack,you choose a boss to face and battle them.

O by the way if your the same people who made legend of zelda orcarina of time:we know alot of your orcarina of time secrets,we from zelda coalation explored nearly everything of your beta world.What we want is systems,levels and stuff into a fixed completed version of orcarina of time prototype onto the nintendo ds.Man the systems,graphics EVERYTHING on it looked sooooo cool.Why do u think us hackers with the gameshark move around the blue botton icon and yellow and make the green transpherent?We want to be as simaler to zelda prototype as possible.You would do half the world a favor if you did that not to mention make ALOT of money.heh stalfo's dungeon?turtle rock?seriously we KNOW your secrets and dont forget lishy's favorite ICE TEMPLE WOOT WOOT
-------------
Oh nintendo THANKYOU for ready my huge crap.All i do all day is play video games becuase thats my mening in life,u gave me a point not to comite suicide!

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
spanks said:
And some diiferent versions of current characters:
Windwaker Link,
Vaccum Luigi,
Fludd Mario,
Boshi
Woo! Boshi! Hell yeah, you've got your priorities set straight! :p

Player 2

Smash Rookie
I must say i was extremely happy to have come across your translation service. It seems that even Nintendo itself is reluctant to offer such a service to their western audiences, so yea, i'm really impressed with your work here. Ever since i saw the trailer for Brawl I had felt the grave urge to express some strong anxieties i had about this game, so i'd be extremely relieved and thankful if you could help me talk about these to the developers :D

The following may be a bit long and complex. I'm really sorry about it, but this is what i truly wanted to say. If you have any questions please PM me about it, i'll check back often. [Text between these brackets are just for clarification]

mail:

Nickname: クラヴァタス
concerning: characters

Hello, [I'm] pleased to meet you.
First of all, i'm glad to have been able to enjoy your wonderful games thus far. There used to be a period in my life when i had quit gaming for a few years, however at some point when i heard my friends about Sumabura DERA [ note: i think i've seen this abbreviation being used for melee, correct me if it's wrong] i became increasingly interested in Nintendo again, and purchased a gamecube especially for this game. What i've learned since then is that games are not a mere addiction, but that they are very inspiring and creative means of entertainment capable of being enjoyed by everyone. [you may simplify all you like if my sentences are too overly complex by the way.. There's probably no way all this is accurately translatable right?]. I think this is especially true for a game like Smash which allows for so many different ways to play. For example, one of the things I like to do is to enter VS mode with a friend and knock as many Purin off the stage as possible in a 'competition' (w) This is just silly, but we have great laughs at it without getting serious. The game is an entirely different experience for hardcore tournament contestants however, since they mostly enjoy the many intricate tactics it offers. I think it's a wonderful thing that games can be fun in so many ways.

As for my suggestion, I'd like to say that these days i'm really anxious about my favorite character possibly being cut from the roster... This character is Marth, whom i really adore for his style and cool voice done by Midorikawa Hikaru. In fact I have never played as a character that i could relate to better, and he is also my favorite out of all game heroes ever. Now I fear that from a developer point of view someone like Ike may seem like a proper replacement for Marth, but i think that i speak on behalf of many gamers when i say that characters that are from the same series and are controlled similarly are not the same to fans. If anything i hope the developers will sincerely consider this. However i understand how difficult it is to keep all original characters, so please allow me to point out why i think Marth specifically has a right to stay. First off, he has his own moveset, and is not considered to be a ''copied character'' like Pichu for example. He is also one of the first characters to be unlocked which makes him feel as part of the main cast. Secondly, his moveset is deemed vastly superior to that of most other characters which makes him a trusted fighter for many (it would be great to control his speed and agility for the new type of air battles as well). Even more important though, may be his significance in Nintendo history. As the very first hero of the Fire emblem games, he contributed a great deal to developing the popularity of the franchise which has lasted up to this very day. He also starred in a highly succesful sequel, making him the only fire emblem hero to play the lead in more than one game. An OAV series and an artbook which center around him further attest to his popularity.

I can only hope that the decision will be made to keep Marth, but at least i know my reasons will be given some thought now. It was too frustrating not to help Marth (w) I apologize for the length of my mail but i didn't know how to express my feelings in a different way. I also wish you the best of luck on the development of Brawl, and your continued efforts to keep fans happy. I deeply appreciate your hard work. Thank you!

クラヴァタス

[EDIT: maybe you could include this =/ ow so much work.. ]

PS: By the way i'm actually European and someone had to translate this for me (poor person!). I read you value the opinion of non-Japanese gamers too, and i'm really happy to have learned that. In return i'd like express that it's really amazing how you update classic (Japanese) characters such as Marth and Pit with a realistic and appealing style which have quickly gained them popularity in the west. I believe their inclusion in Sumabura may very well open the possibility for their famous games to become available for download on the Wii, which I'm sure would please many new fans worldwide (w) This is another reason for me to believe it is the right decision to include older characters, because thanks to the wii they may soon be back in the spotlights again. In any case the wii promises to be an exciting combination of new and old and i hope sumabura will reflect that this time too!

Wolf E. Urameshi

Smash Journeyman
Player 2 said:
mail:

Nickname: クラヴァタス
concerning: characters

Hello, [I'm] pleased to meet you.
First of all, i'm glad to have been able to enjoy your wonderful games thus far. There used to be a period in my life when i had quit gaming for a few years, however at some point when i heard my friends about Sumabura DERA [ note: i think i've seen this abbreviation being used for melee, correct me if it's wrong] i became increasingly interested in Nintendo again, and purchased a gamecube especially for this game. What i've learned since then is that games are not a mere addiction, but that they are very inspiring and creative means of entertainment capable of being enjoyed by everyone. [you may simplify all you like if my sentences are too overly complex by the way.. There's probably no way all this is accurately translatable right?]. I think this is especially true for a game like Smash which allows for so many different ways to play. For example, one of the things I like to do is to enter VS mode with a friend and knock as many Purin off the stage as possible in a 'competition' (w) This is just silly, but we have great laughs at it without getting serious. The game is an entirely different experience for hardcore tournament contestants however, since they mostly enjoy the many intricate tactics it offers. I think it's a wonderful thing that games can be fun in so many ways.

As for my suggestion, I'd like to say that these days i'm really anxious about my favorite character possibly being cut from the roster... This character is Marth, whom i really adore for his style and cool voice done by Midorikawa Hikaru. In fact I have never played as a character that i could relate to better, and he is also my favorite out of all game heroes ever. Now I fear that from a developer point of view someone like Ike may seem like a proper replacement for Marth, but i think that i speak on behalf of many gamers when i say that characters that are from the same series and are controlled similarly are not the same to fans. If anything i hope the developers will sincerely consider this. However i understand how difficult it is to keep all original characters, so please allow me to point out why i think Marth specifically has a right to stay. First off, he has his own moveset, and is not considered to be a ''copied character'' like Pichu for example. He is also one of the first characters to be unlocked which makes him feel as part of the main cast. Secondly, his moveset is deemed vastly superior to that of most other characters which makes him a trusted fighter for many (it would be great to control his speed and agility for the new type of air battles as well). Even more important though, may be his significance in Nintendo history. As the very first hero of the Fire emblem games, he contributed a great deal to developing the popularity of the franchise which has lasted up to this very day. He also starred in a highly succesful sequel, making him the only fire emblem hero to play the lead in more than one game. An OAV series and an artbook which center around him further attest to his popularity.

I can only hope that the decision will be made to keep Marth, but at least i know my reasons will be given some thought now. It was too frustrating not to help Marth (w) I apologize for the length of my mail but i didn't know how to express my feelings in a different way. I also wish you the best of luck on the development of Brawl, and your continued efforts to keep fans happy. I deeply appreciate your hard work. Thank you!

クラヴァタス
You're the only person I've seen who's made such a deep message, not to mention VERY well written and descriptive along with suggestions. Kudos!

Player 2

Smash Rookie
Wolf E. Urameshi said:
You're the only person I've seen who's made such a deep message, not to mention VERY well written and descriptive along with suggestions. Kudos!
Thanks =D I did try to write my request in such a way that a certain sense of reality would stay apparent. I omitted other suggestions on purpose, because this poll is just a one time ever kind of thing and i rather validedly back-up my most important opinion than to suggest a lot of ideas that may seem quixotic. I also wanted to convey why I care so much about this game, and games in general, and that i'm all but an overly demanding fan who barely seems to appreciate the hard work that would have to be put into each suggestion . I just hope someone is able/willing to translate it, because i've been meaning to get this off my chest for a long time. Then maybe it might even end up on the Japanese site and give people something to consider =D I think it would because, although the emphasis here is Marth, part of my message should appeal to all people who liked the old characters in general.

PSW

Smash Rookie
Hey, I would love to see Marx the boss character of Milky Way Wishes from Kirby Superstar for the SNES in SSBB. I believe he would make for a great fighter due to his abilities from the game, for example, the cutters, the seeds and the ice bomb. Using the new control would be interesting with Marx and I think that since Metaknight is in the new Smash Brothers, why not give this awesome baddie a go!

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
Name: The Great Marth

Suggestions:

All Super Smash Bros Melee characters to return.
Mega Man
Zero
Garret or Ivan (Golden Sun)
Ryu or Ken (Street Fighter)
Diddy Kong

Supreme Pie Ninja

Smash Ace
Dear *whoever I'm writing this to, please, fill it in if you could ;) *, I am writing this to ask you of one major thing. Please, try to refrain from removing too many of the original characters. Each one of them are very important in their own special way, and it would be a shame to see any of them removed in the next installment. Now, I've already read about how it would be very difficult considering your team size and time contraints and whatnot, but I plead that you at least consider it. I am in no way doubting your abilities, and I am certain that Brawl will be a true shocker and a joy to behold.

On another note, I know myself and countless others have grown quite accustomed to the feel of Smash, ever since the version of the Nintendo 64, and I hope that Brawl will remain true to the series, and not have too many drastic gameplay changes and whatnot. Using the Gamecube controllers for Brawl was definitely a good call, and even that will ensure a large amount of familiarity, and I applaud that decision.

Best of luck to you and your team, I truly hope Brawl will not disappoint. Considering the circumstances, and the loads of mail you must be receiving, I hope that you will read this sooner or later. If you do receive this and have but a moment, I would be very grateful if you could send a simple, meaningless e-mail to the address at the bottom. I can't read Japanese, and it wouldn't have to really contain anything, but just something to assure me that you actually take the time to read these, and that you care for the community.

Thank you for everything you've already done for us, and again, good luck in the future.

Yours truly,
Scott

b4by_duck5@yahoo.ca

PS: Toad and Geno would make great additions to the cast ^__^

----------

Thanks a bunch, Wes, and sorry for making this so wordy. ;) If you could, let me know when this gets sent, thanks a million.

MG-Z

Smash Rookie
Alrighty

characters -
Fierce Deity Link - he deserves a chance at his, I think it'd be pretty cool as do others
Sora - Awesome that he's being considered
Zero - He's a great character in the MMX series
Young Link - He provided an alternative to those who loved playing as Link, but were brought down by his lack of speed.

Music-
Possibly some music from the dungeons in Zelda, such as the shadow or spirit temples. Also music from Kingdom Hearts if Sora will be included, such as Guardando Nel Buio.

Azukki

Smash Apprentice
(nickname Cyrus the 27th) (classify it as a character suggestion)

Ganondorf should use his sword, and some magic attacks in SSBB.
Just on his special attacks would be good. maybe use of the sword for smash attacks too.

Whatever the case, please consider changing some more things to make him less of a clone of falcon. It seems to take away the originality of my main fighter.

Another suggestion I have is:
Customisable taunts.
I'm assuming there will be microphone in the "Wiimote" Wii controller, so customising the sound that plays from a taunt could probably be customised.

Also, untill I can find a proper way to give you my full idea....

MAKE A SUPER SMASH BROTHERS DS!
Seriously, consider it, there's even a online petition
http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/ssbmds

Also, about downloadable feature via wiiconnect24,
you may be able to price the downloads, probably around $2 a character, $3 a stage, $1 an item, something like that. This would cause errors on online matches though, as some people wouldn't have downloaded stuff. This could be the funding for the people making the features to add.

Here's an idea for the memory problem:
instead of ACTUALLY downloading content, you download the fact that you "downloaded" content. Just a tiny command telling the wii to download the features that you selected, as the wii starts up. As you play, the extras download, and after each is downloaded, it's there next time you go to the menus.

Imagine it:
You start your Wii, with the SSBB disk in it. It asks if you would like to download certain new availible features. you look through, and get one. It automaticly downloads it, and anything else that you have set to download for the game. You would play the game, and gradually the items, stages, whatever you've downloaded will appear in the menus.

And a random thing I'm wondering is this: could you use gamecube memory cards when your wii runs out of memory space?

Kamin Ukiki

Smash Rookie
My nickname, Kamin.

My message,

Well, I have a few ideas. First off, characters. Firstly, I think we should see Captain Olimar. Why? Well, he's one of Nintendo's newest characters, and Pikmin was very much liked if I remember. Stanley The Bugman maybe? I know this one is a long shot, but hey! You guys brought back the Ice Climbers, why can't you bring back the ol' Bugman? I also have an idea for a team character, Diddy & Dixie. Come on people, these two were a great team in DKC2. Plus, I know quite a few people who'd love to see them in. And for my last character idea, it's Tak. Yes, the one from those game made by Niceklodeon. He's third party, and you seem to be accepting third party characters now. He's funny, and has quite a few moves.

And i'm done.

RoyalLance

Smash Apprentice
Nickname: Royal

Messsage: I think Super Smash Bros. Brawl should have sub-boss characters in single player mode which appear based on the player's character selection (Example: Mario Vs. Koopa, Link Vs. Ganon, Fox Vs. Wolf). I also would like to see the upcoming Smash game load classic games on to the Virtual Console such as Super Mario Bros. , Legend of Zelda, and Star Fox.

Please make this game the best.

- Royal

Mewtwo is #1

Smash Lord
Nickname: Fox P McCloud

Eagle from Advance Wars- The hard-ball, impatient, and tough-as-nails commander of Green Earth. If any Advance Wars character were to make it into Brawl, I believe Eagle would make the best overall choice because of his popularity and skills. All of this, would, of course translate into an excellent Brawl character. Advance Wars has received little recognition outside of the handheld world, here is Advance Wars' chance to shine on a console.

Moonless

Smash Rookie
Well, I don't know very well how this thread "works", and I'm using my first post, but I guess I don't have much time.

To the translator: Sorry for the bad English and the long text. Feel free to snip some bits you may think useless (I've already put a few that aren't so important in brackets).

-----------------------------------
Nickname: Moonless

Hello, I've been a Smash fan ever since I've bought the N64 original many years ago and I also bought Melee the moment it was released. Now, I have 500 hundred hours worth of gaming, along with friends and family, registered in my memory card. I can safely say that Melee is one of the best games ever, so thank you for so many good times, and now, Brawl is coming.
(When I first saw the Brawl trailer, I got really excited, since I realised that it could be one of the biggest and best fighting games ever. I always had ideas to put in the "next" SSB and now I feel I've got the opportunity, so I won't miss it.)
First of all, feel free to delay the game's release. I think it would be better to take time to put in as many content as possible. Some people might get angry, but they'll end up happier with a bigger and better game. (Or at least let the game have patches and updates.)
About characters, I'll be happy if Ike gets in the game with good attacks, but I also have a few "new" suggestions. First is Sami, from the Advance Wars series, she is fairly popular and could have quite a few original attacks with her weapon, not to mention it would be a good addition to the female roster. Afterwards, I think there should be some characters to appeal western gamers. The Metroid Prime games are full of characters that could easily be used, and that are very popular in western countries. As for third party characters, I think that Ubi Soft has plenty to offer, like the Prince of Persia or Rayman that are somewhat popular, and I bet they are willing to cooperate with Nintendo.
I have a lot more ideas, but I'll keep this short, so this is it. I believe that the game will be awesome, but I hope it will be the best ever.

Kaphei

Smash Rookie
Nickname: Kaphei

Character recomendation: Jill from Drill Dozer
Drill Dozer is an excelent game, and Jill can have a great variety of moves. Also, she is small and the Drill Dozer is entirely made of metal, so she would be heavy, I mean, how many characters are there in SSBM that are small and heavy?
She would be a great addition IMO.

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
Nickname: Red_Maniac
Character suggestion

There are a few characters I would like to see. I know that many people don't like Waluigi, but it would be interesting to see how he fights, and there are many WL fans. Another character would be Captain Olimar. He can use Pikmin to help him fight. His "super smash attack" could be a stampede of Pikmin. Pac-Man would also be a good addition. He was in the Mario Kart Arcade game, and it would be great to see him fight Mario rather than race him. And it would be great if Paper Mario was also in the game. Sonic the Hedgehog and Sora from Kingdom Hearts are characters I would also like to see, but I don't think they'll be added.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Name:Colbusman
Character, Item, and Stage Suggestions-

From 3rd party developers, I would like to see:
Leon S. Kennedy
Viewtiful Joe
Rayman
Prince of Persia
Nightmare
Mitsurugi
Juno
Vela
Lupus
and Sonic

From Nintendo I would like to see:
Krystal
Dark Samus
Ridley
Waluigi
Diddy
King K. Rool
Wolf Link
Samauri Goroh
Captain Olimar
Ike
Blaziken
Heracross
Paper Mario
Little Mac

and Ganondorf, Roy, and Marth with diffrent move sets

Items:
Air Riders (kirby air ride)
Chainsaw (Resident Evil 4)
Pellet (pikmin)
Bomb-rocks
FLOYD (jet force gemini)
R.O.B
Masks (majora's mask)
Fairy Sword
Big Goron sword
1-up Mushroom
Cape
Racoon Leaf
Golden Banana
Warp Box
Megaton Hammer
Lollipop (kirby)
Hunter Caller (Metroid Prime:Hunters-calls hunters to aid you)
Poltergust 3000
FLUDD
Beams (metroid series)
Tennis Racket
Golf Club

Stages:
Chamber of Sages
Twilight Realm
Dark Aether
Stone Tower (windwaker)
Mario Kart
Tetris
Emperor Bulblax's Kingdom
Dinosaur Planet
Boxing Ring (Mike Tyson's Punch-out or DK64)
Psycho Mantis

Chamber of Sands (prince of persia)
Village (Resident evil 4)

These are things i would like to see in the game, but you don't neccesarily have to have them all. I would love it the most if Leon S. Kennedy was in the game.

Sorry this is long. If you are able to translate it, that would be awesome.

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
Maybe Wes Hasn't posted in here because he figured the posting would be less rampant if he did. Or maybe he hasn't translated any of them. Notice he said he was going to list which ones he had done, but never did it. Suspicion doth arise. [then again maybe he's too busy translating to take the time and make a list]

Anyway, I always said he should just do the short ones. The ones he could handle. So here's mine.

--------------------------

Nickname: Sleeping Fox

Subject: Character

Dear, Sakurai, I will be brief as a service to your freetime [although I'm sure you've gotten sick from overworking already]. So I humbly say that Smash Bros, although targeting a universal audience, is slightly lacking appeal to many hardcore RPG gamers. Granted some of them don't play fighting games anyway, But if someone was inserted from say, Chrono Trigger like Frog or Crono himself, or a Black Mage from Final Fantasy [possibly Vivi through a loophole] it would draw in a much more massive audience of dedicated RPG fans.

Also, Canopus from the Ogre Battle Series is one of my favorite characters of all time. And if Pit had a color scheme or costume reminiscent of him, [brown wings, brown hair] my heart would literally explode with nostalgia.

And even if my ideas are gibberish to you, I still wish you Good luck and Divine blessing on making a spectacular game.
---------------------------

Please get this in before the deadline. Wes. If you do, I will uhhh....Cyber you?

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
Okay, this idea gave me so many bursts of excitement I just had to post it sorry.

------------------------

Nickname: Liquid Mercury

Subject: General

Dear Sakurai, I am writing this to humbly express an idea that I think would greatly improve the depth of Smash Bros while still keeping the simplistic, intuitive feel. The idea is simple; have another button do a full array of four more special moves. My personal Choice is X because the Y button is at the top and It might be difficult to do for some cahracters but for others the ideas flow like water.

Take Link for instance, His Down-X could equip the Iron Boots, his up-X the Hover Boots for ground speed, wavedashing and edgeguarding, his Forward-X could use the fire rod for swift, weak damage. And his Neutral-X could use the Megaton Hammer in the same way of Marth's neutral-B.

Samus's could easily use this to adjust her beams from Ice, to wave, to spazer, and transform into ZS Samus. Young Link could use it to equip his Masks and morph into his many forms. And of course Kirby has a long list of potential attacks, perhaps even making the relinquishing of his copied abilities transferred to Neutral-X, so one could taunt without sacrificing an attack.

If you are already using this idea, or do chose to use it, I will make sure to be quiet and humble about the "coincidence".

Always a loving fan. Liquid Mercury

---------------------------

PLEASE oh PLEASE, make sure this one makes it. God it's just my luck that it would come at the last minute, too.

Reala

Smash Rookie
Nickname: Wave

I love the Super Smash Brothers series. It incorporates several characters from many different games, and also several of the touches from each individual series that makes those so enjoyable and timeless. With that said, I think one of those touches that should be brought into Super Smash Brothers Brawl, in the form of an item, are the Cuccoo from The Legend of Zelda. I imagine them being used in a variety of different ways, such as slowly floating back to land, similar to the parasol in the last game, and also similar to Mr. Saturn in that you throw them at your opponent. Rather than breaking someone's shield, however, the point would be to hit them a certain number of times, which would lead to several more Cuccoo flying all over the arena, harming anyone in sight. Not only would this allow for a bit more strategy, but it would also bring more humor to the game, reminding many Super Famicom fans of their time spent playing Zelda, and being defeated by these same animals.

D

Deleted member

Does anybody know if any of our submissions have been selected yet? From what I've seen, it seems to be few in number, if any. Does anyone know? Other than that, hurry up people, we've only got until 17:00 (Japanese Time) on the 9th.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Nickname: AttackstorM

please put goroh from Fzero in the game using a huge katana

CyberSamus

Smash Cadet
Nickname: Kirby_X
When Kirby grabs the Smash icon, Kirby's special attack be according to the current copy ability Kirby has.
Example: If Kirby has the Mario hat, Kirby will get the Mario special attack!
If Kirby has no powers then he will obtain the cook power.
~~~

Thank you!

Top Bottom