• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flok

BRoomer
BRoomer

I'l choose a member's name, and 5 others say one Good or one Bad thing about that member's name.The 5fth one choses another member and so on.YOU MAY NOT CHOSE YOURSELF OR SAY TWO THINGS ABOUT ONE MEMBER, after a long while a member may be picked up again by someone else.Fine?Okay i hope for you then.... Here goes!

Starting with Metroid Killer!

Say 5 things about MK ppl!

Flok

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think i will say something to:

He's a cool guy to talk with on AIM

hey Bly, maybe you didn't notice some months ago, but this room supposed to have a rule back then:"No sigs are allowed in this room!Turn of your sigs!"

So i think it's better to turn of your sig.I understand you don't know yet, but still.

Flok

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nintendo Quiz

Anyone can join this quiz.I'll ask everytime a question and i'l wait for you to answer, if you're right, you get 1 point, if you get 25 points, you win.Ok let's start:

"How many costumes are there total for every character in SSBM?"

A:118
B:125
C:114
D:121

After 5 ppl replyed with a answer i will set them on the score list , and will begin the next question.

NOTE: To enter this quiz, just visit the last page and look at the latest questions available.

Legolas

Smash Lord
Blah2

In this game some one will say a word that has to do with Nintendo, then the next person will say something that relates to that word. Example-

Donkey Kong ---> Diddy Kong ---> Diddy Kong Racing ---> N64 ---> GameCube ---> Super Smash Bros Melee ---> Link ---> Young Link ---> Ocarina of Time

Rule: You have to post at least 3 words in each post
Get it now? Ok first word is:

Zelda - Link - Ganondorf

Flok

BRoomer
BRoomer
The Legend of Mana---Secret of Mana-----Flammie

guys this serie is on the SNES just to let you know.

Masenko

Smash Ace
You post like this: Dark Link---then something related to Darklink... Dark Toad...then something related to Dark toad...Toad!

Dark Link-----Dark Toad-----Toad

Flok

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh guys one thing i don't like is editing your answer with a new one.I will agree it from Masenko's post but noone else may edit his post anymore, only if they want to delete their sig.

Masenko

Smash Ace
Waverunner - dolphin (you can ride one instead of a waverunner during the training mode) - fish

Masenko

Smash Ace
the palm tree on that turtle's back - the tree near the astronomy lab in Termina Field with the mysterious person on it - the mysterious masked kid (Kafei) that walks around Clock Town

Masenko

Smash Ace
the Lon Lon milk he drinks in his taunt in SSB:M - Lon Lon Ranch - Malon!!

RichBrown

Smash Master
The everything chain!

for those of you who were here when forum games was here, youll remember gideons "food chain" game and my "strength , weakness" game. everyone wanted to combine the topics... and since they are both dead, im reviving both of them, and combining them heres how it goes...

i mention a living thing, or object (mario). then someone else comes along and mentions something that could beat mario (peaches love). then it keeps going.thanks to gideon for inspiring this game!

ill start:

glue stick

(p.s.) no sigs in forum games, for you newbies;)

EDIT:when we start using the same things to beat each other, we start over.
example: 1st poster:rock beats sissors.
second poster: sissors beat paper
third poster: paper beats rock,
4th poster: START OVER! *next item*

try to avoid items that have already been mentioned, *cough* devious *cough* mewtwo_jedi_saylan *cough*

EDIT: do not use *time*, *god*, or *satan*

Osco316

Mic_128
BRoomer
A crummy world of plot holes and spelling errors
blah2

This is a game where you try to find a certain picture.
Example:

Osco316: Find me a picture of Bart Simpson.

Shy Guy: Here
Now find me a picture of a blue Shy Guy.

Please don't ask for a picture that you know is practically impossible to get. NO SIGS! No animations or flashes, only pictures. No pictures hosted by Angelfire or anything else that'll set up a block. NO INAPPROPRIATE PICTURES.

Make sure you ask for a different picture after you post the picture the person above you wanted.

If there is a request for a picture that hasn't been answered after a week (NO EARLIER), you may post a new request.

Image Tags
Image tags are used to put a picture into your post. Once you find a picture, right-click on it and click "Properties." You'll get a window that has different properties about the picture. Next to "Address (URL):" you will see a URL. Highlight the URL by left-clicking and dragging over it. Make sure to get the whole URL. Now that you have the URL you can put it in a post. Get into the Post Reply form for the topic. There are two ways to put an image in your post. One way is to click on "IMG" where it says "vB Code". It will prompt you to put in the URL of your picture. After doing that, press OK and your Image will be in Image Tags in the post. The other way is to use code. Type in [*IMG]URL[*/IMG] without the asterisks (these things: *). Both have the same effect. Here's an example of the second way.

My URL is this: http://smashboards.com/images/classicblue/ssbdefault1.gif

Now to show you I will put in the asterisks, then I will show you the complete picture.

[*IMG]http://smashboards.com/images/classicblue/ssbdefault1.gif[*/IMG]

The completed picture would show like this:

Hopefully this has informed you how to use Image Tags in your post.

Fail to do so and you will be warned.

So, let's start.

Find me a picture of a Dark Templar from Starcraft: Brood War.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom