• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Cold feet (god**** riddler)

What has a Head, a Tail, and no body?

finalark

SNORLAX
Woah, grunt. That riddle is way to hard for me.

What speaks every language, can't be written with or on, and dies shortly after its birth?

peeup

Smash Lord
google? yahoo?

this one is very tricky: a man walks into a restaurant. he orders an albatross sandwich. after taking one bite, he puts down the sandwich, walks out of the restaurant, and stands in the middle of the road, where he is hit by a car. why?

Eaode

Smash Champion
he didn't bite the sandwich, and instead bit some kind of neuropoison which made him stand in the middle of the road. >_<;;

or the sandwich was so good that he went outside to die because his life was complete.

or any number of stupid answers that don't follow the assumptions of the riddle

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
this one is very tricky: a man walks into a restaurant. he orders an albatross sandwich. after taking one bite, he puts down the sandwich, walks out of the restaurant, and stands in the middle of the road, where he is hit by a car. why?
This is one of those riddles where you need to be able to ask yes or no questions, because it's impossible to figure out the exact story from just this.

He was trapped on an island with his wife/friend. He was sick, and his companion offered him some albotross. He eats it and recovers, but soon after, his companion dies. When he eats the sandwich, it tastes different from the albatross his companion offered him. He realizes he had actually eaten his companion and decides to kill himself.

Riddle: A man is on an island with 2 tribes, one whose members always tell the truth, one who always lie. There is no way to distinguish the 2 tribes. A man reaches a fork in the road; one way is the way he wants to go, one way leads to some random other place. There is someone else in the road, but he can't tell if it's a truth-teller or a liar. What ONE question can he ask to know which was the town he wants to go is (there are actually 2 correct answers)?

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
You ask "which way will (insert tribe) tell me to go?"
and then go the opposite direction.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Riddle

A man was to be sentenced, and the judge told him, "You may make a statement. If it is true, I'll sentence you to four years in prison. If it is false, I'll sentence you to six years in prison." After the man made his statement, the judge decided to let him go free. What did the man say?

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Riddle

A man was to be sentenced, and the judge told him, "You may make a statement. If it is true, I'll sentence you to four years in prison. If it is false, I'll sentence you to six years in prison." After the man made his statement, the judge decided to let him go free. What did the man say?
"You will sentence me to six years in prison."

Riddle: Which of the following statements are true?

1. Exactly 1 of these statements is false.
2. Exactly 2 of these statements are false.
3. Exactly 3 of these statements are false.
4. Exactly 4 of these statements are false.
5. Exactly 5 of these statements are false.
6. Exactly 6 of these statements are false.
7. Exactly 7 of these statements are false.
8. Exactly 8 of these statements are false.
9. Exactly 9 of these statements are false.
10. Exactly 10 of these statements are false.

Suspect

Smash Hero
"You will sentence me to six years in prison."

Riddle: Which of the following statements are true?

1. Exactly 1 of these statements is false.
2. Exactly 2 of these statements are false.
3. Exactly 3 of these statements are false.
4. Exactly 4 of these statements are false.
5. Exactly 5 of these statements are false.
6. Exactly 6 of these statements are false.
7. Exactly 7 of these statements are false.
8. Exactly 8 of these statements are false.
9. Exactly 9 of these statements are false.
10. Exactly 10 of these statements are false.
you just proved you got the answer from the internet because the riddle you just asked is on the same site as the one i found right below it :laugh:

A1lion835

Smash Champion
you just proved you got the answer from the internet because the riddle you just asked is on the same site as the one i found right below it :laugh:
lol, I actually didn't (but that's pretty ironic). I have a set of riddle cards: one of them is a variation of your riddle (caught by tribes, either cooked in water of fried in oil depending on last statement) and one is my riddle.

...But you have no real reason to believe me, so yea.

Riddle:

You are trapped in an empty room. There are 2 strings hanging from the ceiling, and you are trying to tie them together. The problem? No matter how far you walk while holding one string, the other string is several feet away from the one you're holding. The strings will fall down if you put your weight on them (which is not allowed in the solution to this riddle/problem). You may not use anyone article of clothing or anything you may have on you, but you can use any or all of these three items: a tennis ball, a postage stamp, and a horseshoe-shaped magnet.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
the 2'nd one... i think...

which one of these languages is not real

1 braketish
2 dobblegangerese
3 garbledina

Neherazade

Smash Journeyman
Riddle: A man is on an island with 2 tribes, one whose members always tell the truth, one who always lie. There is no way to distinguish the 2 tribes. A man reaches a fork in the road; one way is the way he wants to go, one way leads to some random other place. There is someone else in the road, but he can't tell if it's a truth-teller or a liar. What ONE question can he ask to know which was the town he wants to go is (there are actually 2 correct answers)?
answer 2: Ask "what would you tell me if I asked you which is the way to [insert place you want to go here]?"

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
no, really...

which one of these languages is not real

1 braketish
2 dobblegangerese
3 garbledina

throw me a bone, here! or at least show me a bone!

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
you were right, none of them were languages!

(that's really... all i could do...)

Neherazade

Smash Journeyman
______ ______ ______
|__A__||__B__||__C__|
______ ______ ______
|__1__||__2__||__3__|

Ready? connect the boxes so each letter box connects to all three number boxes.
If you know the answer, please don't give it away... this is one of those riddles you need time to solve.

Frown

poekmon
Actually, it did a while back. One of the admins merged a whole bunch of threads from Forum Games until they all added up to 10,000 posts but then moved a few thousand back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom