• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flok

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok peeps!First question's up!It was A 118 costumes.

-Current Status-
Bly: 0 points
Masenko: 1 point
sum41: 0 points
Algasir: 0 points
Tapion: 0 points

Next Question:

"In Zelda:A Link to the Past, what where the names of all the 7 Dark World Bosses?"

A: Mothula, Esdorne, Blind the Theif, Trinexx, FreezeEye, Arrghus, Dameon
B:Blind the Theif, Trinexx, Arrghus, Mothula, Helmassaur King, Kholdstare, Viterous
C:Kholdstare, Hustarn, Esdorne, Mothula, Viterous, Turtlake, Juggrem.
D:Trinexx, Blind the Theif, Freezeye,Hustarn, Dameon, Arrghus, Juggrem.

Shy Guy

BRoomer
BRoomer
Banjo--Conker(Both have been drunk in their careers ;))--Gregg(Grim reaper in CBFD)--Stalfos(Zelda enemy with bones exposed)

Tapion

Smash Ace
B:Blind the Theif, Trinexx, Arrghus, Mothula, Helmassaur King, Kholdstare, Viterous By the way, it should be 8 as Ganon is one of them ;)

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Slak: Was attacked by Flok in the first Chapter of my Fan Fic. ;)

[offtopic]The Forum Games Room is back! Not that I used to visit it much, but hey, it's back anyway! ;)[/offtopic]

Masenko

Smash Ace
I'll put the ice (frozen water) in a glass with some soda and drink it :D cuz I always munch on ice while drinking.

Or, if it's the cold air I have to beat, then I'll walk in the room with my hot hot hot looks and heat the place up! :chuckle:

Either way, gotta find something to beat me [/impossible]

Masenko

Smash Ace
FF4 - FF5 - FF6 - FF7... just playin!!

We'll just skip to FFX (10).. Rikku - goggles - Pichu (SSB:M)

Masenko

Smash Ace

Now, go find me:

A dancing and singing banana with a baseball bat!!

Yea, you guys know what I'm talking about heh.

Metroid Killer

Smash Hero
The Person Above Me Game 2

In this game you have to write something about the member who posted above you. Though we will have to make it a bit different than the last version, since it ended up with over 150 spammy pages. So the rules goes

• As always NO SIGS!
  • You have to at least write 20 words about the member above you. I'll post an example below
  • Don't make it too lame
  • Don't post more than 3 lines! It's a game not a novel;)
  • Don't Flame or be evil

You need to follow the 20 word minimum. If you don't, you will receive a warning. Remember, after 3 warnings, you will get booted out of the forum games.

Tapion

Smash Ace
^ Metroid Killer is a very good moderator for the forum games room. He has over 5000 posts! He also creates many good topics.

Masenko

Smash Ace
Just recently PMed me to change a post that shouldn't have been there.. thanks!! Got his username from a cool character in the 13th DBZ movie. Apparently lives in Japan.. good stuff. Both Tapions rock!!

Male Sheik

Smash Champion
^osco has a nice name, altough has also numbers on it. Has the same avatar than Tapion, and posted whhile I clicked reply.

Fantasia

BRoomer
BRoomer
Switch FC
SW-3476-8294-6601
^ Male Sheik used to have a *HOT* avatar. Now he has a guy. I also once made a sig for him. =/

Flok

BRoomer
BRoomer
OMG McFox why didn't i know anything off that!?It looks funny i checked for the word Flok in your fic and i was a bat(!?!) that got killed immidiatly....-_- whatever!I was really suprised when you posted that!

Devious has a sister on these boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom