• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
So, in other words...you got nothing.

Right back at ya buddy.

You act like I'm not a thinking person and haven't weighed the possibilities.
Simply, I don't act that way. And in other words, you're an ignorant fool who doesn't realize it, and that I've got everything, but you've already heard it and refused to acknowledge it. In other words I have nothing you have not heard before, and despite it being perfectly legitimate, I know it has never phased you and won't.

The point of a debate is to listen to both possibilities. Your's and theres, and get something out of theirs as much as you give. However, it doesn't matter what the other party sais to you because you are so blindly hating on the character.

I don't act that way, it's obvious the truth. And even if you don't believe what I've said about you, that is my opinion of you. If you don't like it, then you can try to change it, but why should you care what I think of you? I'm just a Smash Brother's fan.

RDK

Smash Hero
The point of a debate is to listen to both possibilities. Your's and theres, and get something out of theirs as much as you give. However, it doesn't matter what the other party sais to you because you are so blindly hating on the character.
He isn't blindly hating the character. He's merely listened to your side of the argument, and determined it to be complete crap.

Also, I get a cookie if Darkfur ignores this post.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Simply, I don't act that way. And in other words, you're an ignorant fool who doesn't realize it, and that I've got everything, but you've already heard it and refused to acknowledge it. In other words I have nothing you have not heard before, and despite it being perfectly legitimate, I know it has never phased you and won't.
That's pretty arrogant, don't you think? And it's always the losing side that starts throwing names around, btw...

You haven't even read what I've said apparently...

And you never gave me a side to consider in order to become "all enlightened" as you say. You've done nothing but make some small statement then avoid any real discussion like the plague...so stop lecturing me, kay? Kay.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
No more votes?
My split personnality wants to vote for Ashley, does that count? :p

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
No more votes?
My split personnality wants to vote for Ashley, does that count? :p
haha unfortunately not. it would have been really interesting to see her upset Ike though. who knows, there's still 4 minutes left for any last minute votes :)

Current Standings:

Division 5

1st - Midna [23 votes]

2nd - Ike [20 votes]

3rd - Ashley [18 votes]

4th - Fox [15 votes]

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
That's pretty arrogant, don't you think? And it's always the losing side that starts throwing names around, btw...

You haven't even read what I've said apparently...

And you never gave me a side to consider in order to become "all enlightened" as you say. You've done nothing but make some small statement then avoid any real discussion like the plague...so stop lecturing me, kay? Kay.
You are right about the arrogance, and I apologize for that. But don't forget saying you are smarter than someone is just the same as name calling, (which you did to me. I just said you think you are smarter than me, meaning very well we could be at the same level of intelligence, you just don't want to think that way.) and is ALSO pretty arrogant, so if this is true, you sort of lost too.

And I'm not GOING to give you a side. You've heard it all before. And if you forget, you are the one implying you were smarter than me first.

Also, I get a cookie if Darkfur ignores this post.
I read your post. *eats your cookie* I'm ignoring you, not your posts. ~_^

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
VOTING CLOSED FOR DIVISION 5

RESULTS:

Characters advancing to Round 2:

1st - Midna [23 votes]

2nd - Ike [20 votes]

Characters eliminated from tournament:

3rd - Ashley [18 votes]

4th - Fox [15 votes]

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
Division 6 [NOW OPEN!]

- Snake

- Peach

- Black Shadow

- Ridley

Voting is now open for division 6. My vote goes to Peach. you may now vote for this division.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
This is ridiculous.... I really think you should have done this voting a little differently. I believe you should have only put Newcomers v.s. Newcomers, and Veterans v.s. Veterans. That way, some unlucky character that hasn't been announced yet won't get mixed up with a character that has. It's happened in all the rounds but this one.

Those are just my two cents, you made this game, and can do it however you please. But it's a little frustrating for me.
Fox isn't a newcomer

RDK

Smash Hero
He's saying he acknowledges you've posted something, but ignore you by not responding to your posts.
I know. It's just a pathetic attempt at a weak defense of his weak arguments. Besides name-slinging and pseudo-symantics, he has no real argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom