• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
I melt the oncoming hammer with a fire flower (Super Mario Bros)...once the hammer is completely gone I whip on my white and red suit and shoot a fireball at the next poster...

SupaMario

Smash Apprentice
i transform to bowser and such in the fire ball and then shoot it out real quick at the next poster...

RichBrown

Smash Master
cat!

Originally posted by ultimaiq2
So, when do we get to know who gets the immunity?
well, you were gonna win, but since you pestered me, you are out of the contest!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

*looks at the donation

oh wow! you donated a lot! can we be friends? just for that you escape voting this round!!!

ok everyone, time for teh contestant vote. dont vote for ultimaiq2. remeber, MnR is out too.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Punishment: You must now join an experiment wich will find out how many braincells is lost while being kicked in the head by 11 Pro Soccer players.

Crime: Eating your brother/sisters candy.

Dapenda

Smash Champion
T, that person is whoever u want them to be, since it's only online

T/F: We need a new president

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom