• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pizza_boy220

Smash Rookie
I bend down to smell the fireflower and it burns my head off.

For some unexplainable reason my head turns into yoshi and I throw him at the next poster.

pizza_boy220

Smash Rookie
I bend down to smell the fireflower and it burns my head off.

For some unexplainable reason my head turns into yoshi and I throw him at the next poster.

pizza_boy220

Smash Rookie
That wouldn't work (not that it's a solution) because one of Peach's turnips will "accidently" kill Mario.

I would throw her in the fire and eat her.

ALTARIA228

Smash Journeyman
The Pokemon battle game!

This game is where I will name a new pokemon(ex. Flygon) and you must name a new pokemon move that is super-effective against it(ex. Ice Beam).After somebody thinks there are no more super-effective moves against it, you must name a new pokemon. Oh, and if some idiot says a messed up move(ex. Fire Spin) which is not super effective, then the next person automatically says a new pokemon. I'll start us off...

ALTARIA

DRAGON CLAW

DRAGON VS. DRAGON IS S.E.

NEXT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom