• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
I grab another toad and soak in the toad which emits a gas which I collect in a bottle from OOT and hurl it at the next poster.

EDIT: lubricated the outside of bottle

KLSmash

Smash Ace
False: Water can kill fire, but not cancer

T or F: People post WAAAAAY to much during the days I'm not on SmashBoards, and thus making their # of posts much higher.

KLSmash

Smash Ace
I duck and it hits a wall but doesn't break.

I take out a Lip's Stick, dip it into some Mt.Crenel Mineral Water, and throw it at the next poster.

KLSmash

Smash Ace
*Dodges lightsaber*

No, you look like an idiot!

*Walks up to next poster, and sticks a Bob-Omb into their mouth, throws Motion Sensor Bombs all over their body, hides behind rock and waits for them to explode*

KLSmash

Smash Ace
The "What if..." Game

Now it's my turn to finally create game. I'm not sure if anyone has created this game before since I'm new*points to thing at the left of side of post*, I joined Aug 2005. Ahh.. who cares bout this stuff so anyways here's how you play.

Example: Bob: What if I people could live on the moon?
Fred: Then we would have to look at the Earth in the sky.
What if Canada was as big as China and Russia put together?
Bob: Then we would rule the world...muahahahah!

Hope you get the example, one person posts a "What If" then another person answers it, and puts their own "What if"and so on until we get tired of this game..hope ya like it.
I'll start:
What if hamburgers were fat free, and had no calories?

*New Rule* You can only say one 'What if ... ' per post. You CAN NOT say more than 1, for example; "What if there was a doughnut, and they started to eat it, and what if it made you turn green,' or... 'What if a door magically appeared and (What if...) you went insde it.' The second example technically uses 1 'What if' but it actually implies using 2, so please avoid using 2 'What if ...'

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
Then I'd be a shoe-in for Harvard, but no one would ever hire a college graduate.

What if my bones were made of ice cream?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom