• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
GOLD STATUE: 10 points- Typh, Lance87, and Bahamut

SILVER MEDALLION: 8 points

BRONZE MIRROR: 6 points- Duke, camo-man

IRON CANDLESTICK: 5 points

PRETTY EARRINGS: 4 points

POOP: 2 points

ROUND 4!

Scores

Duke- 13
Lance87- 8
Camo-man- 2
Bahamut and Typh- 0

ligolski

Smash Rookie
I feel like a complete idiot...I can't vote and i voted and the rest of you even sinz gave the vote to me...LOL... unvote: eorlingas mainly cuz I can't vote!!!

ligolski

Smash Rookie
As I think about it now: who ever was stopping camo-man from voting has now stopped me and it is really weird that for day 4 camo-man was saved from being totally voteless or saved from dieing...someone must have protected him at least partially...today we are one death less and no one died who actually had a killing power...strange...I guess that someone protected someone and it worked...otherwise I think we should pressure people back into this game...so start voting...(errrr)

ligolski

Smash Rookie
i definetly agree doc, the events haven't helped us one bit...except guns and alcohol which are a bad mix...lol...but we should obviously finish out this event and see what it brings us...to bad we have to wait for eorlingas now when we have a concensus with the event decision...hey okurama maybe you can post your idea that you had earlier and said you would wait...this is sounding like a perfect time for good based discusion with the event on pause...

karshkin

Smash Rookie
hi guys, unfortunatly Sinz has neglected to pm me my investigation. i will tell you later as I just pmed him. I agree with ligolski that we should start again at pressuring the inactive back/lure out those lurkers so> killerplacebos
I think I am pretty much the only one cleared town due to my investigations and maybe ligolski as he is the most active and has contributed the most to the town

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Chill said:
I started watching the Tv show and in the show Walt is kidnapped. his father helps the others to capture some survivors in return for his sons freedom.

James Sparrow called out ixnays name. Eoringlas wrote that he ran off into the jungle to look for his son. I think we should be careful of James Sparrow when he is allowed to post again.
I thinkn Chill's post about this is really important information. Not only does this alert us of impeding danger, we could pay more attention to James now and if ha acts too suspicious, then he could be lynched, since we already have much proof. Soo... if lots of people start to disappear, I think one of the perpatrators is James.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
And on the events thing, I think that in the end of them, there most likely be a super beneficial reward. However, I'm willing to bet that there are consequences. Dire consequences. (If there are, I hope they don't start until the event I'm in is done. *coughEorlingascough*)

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
ligolski said:
hey okurama maybe you can post your idea that you had earlier and said you would wait...this is sounding like a perfect time for good based discusion with the event on pause...
actually i already did, is just before the muffin story, but the plan quite sucks, so i just posted the muffin story, and let you to know what it meants (Th0uGh 1f y0U r3re34d t3h p05t b3f0r3 t3h MuuFf1N 5to0rY (mine) Y0oOu nN0ti1C3 50om3thH1nG oDd 4bOut Th3m, Ju5t 1n t1s d4y [not 2 or 1 only 3], s0 d0n,T g0 r3re4dD1nG 4Ll t3h ThR34nD)

^ don't ask :chuckle:

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
I can assure you that killerplacebos is town, however he has been very inactive. I'm in a mason with him and he hasn't said anything to me. I think he just needs to be replaced.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
ROFL.

I don't suppose any of you people are getting the message yet, are you? GOLD IS MINE!

ligolski

Smash Rookie
ok thats interesting...I won't bother argueing against you to be possible mafia because there is nothing on you guys...thanks camo-man...

ligolski

Smash Rookie
Oh...ok...thanks okurama...I just thought there was more to it and I don't believe we should role claim just yet...we still have enough townies to get by for now...lets see how this event turns out in 2 WEEKS...ahhhhhh...o well...back to the discussion...not much new...

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I only partially agree with thedocsalive's plan. While it is true that these events have had no immediate befefits for the town, I do not beleive we should boycott them just yet, and here is why. These events have a significant potential to be the greatest asset the town has had thus far. If my theory is correct, the events are able to literally root out 4 (if not all 5) mafia members. For this reason, I beleive we should participate in one more event, provided the event we are currently on follows the negative trend. If we just decide to boycott the events here and now we are essentially abandoning my theory without even giving it a chance. IMO, thedocsalive, ligolski, and riciardos should definiate join the next event seeing as how I beleive them to be the three most supicious people. if there ar emore slots open on teh next event, well, thats even better since we can clear more people.

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
I am sorry to inform you of this (especially to pezaddict):

Falco won!​

For some strange reason Fox was a lot stupider than I expected. :psycho: By the way, if vulpine51 doesn't show that he still thinks about this he will be omitted from the list until he does. Piease make suggestions, if you give two suggestions that I use you get a 1 point bonus!

1st: Vulpine51 7 points
2nd: Lowroad75 6 points
3rd: pikachuZ 4 points
4th: Zefvrinus 3 points
5th: Lordofallmuffins and Zman 2 points
6th: Pezaddict 1 point

The next match up is:

Kirby
vs.
?????​

Kirby was walking along one day as usual. Suddenly a shadow appeared and it was...? :confused:
Tune in next time when the results appear!​

3:00 Green greens
All Kirby items

P.S. If you do not like this tell me and I won't do it again. But please at least one person bet on someone. If you need clarification this means you can bet on the unknown or kirby. I will choose the character with the random character place.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
literally root out 4 (if not all 5) mafia members.
Where did you come up with 4 that can't and one that can join...I would like to hear your reasoning behind your changing numbers...this is what makes me skeptical about theory...first its 3, now 4...It seems to me that if the mafia can have at least one person in an event (according to you) that they would be able to rotate and therefore foil your theory at least partially enough to allow them to keep living within our presence and knock us off one by one...

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
ill put 3 down on ?????. I like suprises. Sry about spacing out on the last ones.

BTW you're goin down Joe(LowRoad)! We need to have a serious practice tomorow before that tourny on saturday.

As for suggestions how about a Zelda vs Peach fight. Everyone loves a good cat fight. You could always do Link vs Gannondorf. They are rivals afterall.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
ligolski said:
Where did you come up with 4 that can't and one that can join...I would like to hear your reasoning behind your changing numbers...this is what makes me skeptical about theory...first its 3, now 4...
Ligolski you seriously need to get a freaking grip. You're putting words into my mouth and bringing up points I've addressed already. It's as if you are completely ignoring everything I say. Firstly, I never said that my theory could only root out 3 mafia, therefore you're already lying. Maybe if you had payed more attention to my posts, you would have remembered that I said my theory should be able to root out ATLEAST 3 mafia members which if you didn't know, includes the possibilty of it rooting out 4 of them. I also expressed my opinion that my theory was much more likely to root out 4 members.
frozenflame751 said:
-it is possible that there is one (or maybe two but I highly doubt it) mafia member who acually can join events unlike the other mafia members, and this member is probably the "godfather"
Pathetically, in this post I have already refuted yet another point that you claimed that I made:
ligolski said:
It seems to me that if the mafia can have at least one person in an event (according to you) that they would be able to rotate and therefore foil your theory at least partially enough to allow them to keep living within our presence and knock us off one by one...
I stated exactly the opposite. My theory was that the one mafia member who could join events was the godfather, therefore the ability to join events is the ability of a sole mafia member, not something that can be "passed around."

ligolski said:
And frozen i am really getting sick and tired of you ranting on me and only me when we could talk about the other 2 mafia (in theory)
This quote is from a few posts back however the hypocracy that it oozes is unbearable. If I am not mistaken, YOU are the one constantly ranting and attacking ME. Not the other way around. At this point I am completely convinced that you are mafia, seeing as how you seem to have made it your life's goal to corrupt my words and make pointless arguments that I have already addressed.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
I think you two should get off each other's case, no matter who started it. It seems like you two are the current most active people here, so there's not much gained by the other's loss.

Also, as said before but no one commented on, I think the mafia can join the events to try to sabotage, but have dire consequences, making frozen's theory null and void in my eyes. (If you want to make me believe it, then answer this.)

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Unvote: killerplacebos

However, there still is a chance that they are mafia together or one is the mafia and one is town. So you're not cleared that easy.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Camo-man, the only way I can really provide an answer to your question is by testing out my theory. Obviously it is very possible that the mafia can in fact join events, but I am very inclined to beleive the contrary. All we have to do to end this debate is test my theory tommorrow (in game) by having thedocsalive, ligolski and riciardos all sign up fo rthe event. If they can sign up, I was wrong, if they can't then I'm obviously on to something.

pezaddict

Smash Lord
1 on Kirby

And 2 ideas for match-ups are:

Mr. G&W vs. Ice Climbers (retro thing)
Pikachu vs. Pichu (pokemon evolutions)

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
You *******s, I don't care if I lose, I want the gold, dammit, and I'm going to try every single round!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom