• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ixnayonthehombre

Smash Rookie
I'm not going to explain myself. I can't really, but at least I got something of a discussion on a 4-day long Day 1. Your opinions on my actions are all down in this thread, so you can go back to them.
Unvote:Marshigo because he won't be lynched anyway.

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
FoS: Everyone reading and/or posting in this thread and not helping to avoid a Skylink lynch. The best way to do this quickly IMO (and hopefully beat the deadline) is vote no lynch.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
d*** it camo-man, if only you were more clear on what happened if two people have the same amount of votes, more people would know what to do.

ixnay and skylink are tied with three votes, and your idea for the same amount wasn't that great...

Skylink

Smash Lord
A house made of brick, wood, and plaster (I think)
OK, I know that a no lynch won't help the town, but we don't have enough time to vote anybody else that is likely to be mafia. Most people won't be online by then.

Unvote: agentli
Official Vote: No Lynch

I think he said that either there would be overtime until got/ lost another vote, or a coinflip at the end of the 0th post

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
You guys do know what this means?

If we want a no-lynch we can either A) have someone vote for ixnay and hope that since both him and skylink have the same amount of votes, we'd have to vote over or there be no lynch.

We can also B) Hope that someone unvotes skylink.

The reason I'm STILL holding my vote on ixnay is because I'm hoping that situation A will happen, and we won't have to see either of them go.

agentli, you're only hurting the cause by saying no lynch, because that would mean that skylink will be lynched unless you do situation A.

Right now skylink has 3 votes and ixnay has 2. This would be easily resolved if camo-man was more clear.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
could of just dropped to the depths of smashboards, but you decided to bump it..oh well, pretty sure no one will post. good night thread

TahjMach

Smash Rookie
Whoa. Didn't expect Skylink to be the doc.

vote: no lynch

How many days do we have to do the night role stuff?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
This is why we shouldn't have deadlines

And I'm calling Bluff on skylink. I don't know a thing about FE, so I can't judge on characters, but Skylink has been in many mafia games, and it just seems weird to me that it just happens to be the doc that we are randomly voting off.

But I could be wrong, and becuase of the deadline, I'm not voting at all. Deadlines suck.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Maybe we're going in the wrong direction?

Either we vote someone right now, or we stay the same and wait.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
The deadline is my fault. I figured this would be better than having Day 1 last for three weeks like in the Dark Mafia. I take responsibility for that one; no more Mafia games will have such a short Day 1 rule.

As for this game, seems like it'd be best just to vote No lynch, so

Unvote: thedocsalive
Vote: No Lynch

That should satisfy the majority.

Skylink

Smash Lord
A house made of brick, wood, and plaster (I think)
Eorlingas said:

And I'm calling Bluff on skylink. I don't know a thing about FE, so I can't judge on characters, but Skylink has been in many mafia games, and it just seems weird to me that it just happens to be the doc that we are randomly voting off.

But I could be wrong, and becuase of the deadline, I'm not voting at all. Deadlines suck.
It happened to Zman. And I've had stupi/useless abilities before.

I only did this because i have some trouble defending myself when ligolski is on my case. Either way, though, it looks like I'm going to die, but it will save a mafia nightkill I guess.

:urg:

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
How would you know if you were going to die?

The most votes went to no lynch right now.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
-I'll take "The ***** Mightier" for $500.

-That's, "The PEN is mightier", Mr. Connery

-That's not what your mother said last night! THE DAY IS MINE!!!

[/snl]

EDIT: and Duke must not want to write "I will always capitalize Diglett" 10 times (not tough, just copy and paste . . . :rolleyes:)

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Skylink said:
wasn't this supposed to be closed?
Once everyone was done with it, yes.

I was actually waiting for something like this to happen, just to prove that this thread is done.

*GAME OVER*

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
I'm back! In honor of me coming back I'll do this match:

Giga Yoshi
vs.
Giga Bowser!

Yoshi Island
All items on medium
3 stock each
5:00 maximum
Giant Yoshi CPU

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Eorlingas said:

Actually it's happened twice before. Zman in SSB mafia, and James Sparrow in SP Mafia. We really do have terrible luck on day ones.

So yeah Skylink definately should not be lynched today, seeing as how there hasn't been a counterclaim and the character fits the role. Other than that, I really don't find anyone to be scummy enough to deserve a vote. Therefore I Vote: No Lynch

And Bahamut, don't worry about it. We know you instated the deadline rule with good intentions but we can't be spot on all the time. It just like you say, despite appearance and intelligence you are human. :chuckle:

Radnortuws

Smash Journeyman
Sigh...i'm way suspicious of doc right now, just the fact that he's leading us all into a no lynch screams pain, since if Skylink is the doc he's gonna get taken out tonight unless someone else can save him. Waste of a day.

Unvote: Ixanyonthehombre

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Vote count:

No lynch - 12
Skylink, Bahamut, Lance87, TahjMach, frozenflame751, thedocsalive, agentli, Marshigio, Demon King, Demon King, Demon King, Demon King

Skylink - 4
SideEffect001, Sinz, ligolski, Anonymous

Marshigio - 1
pezaddict

It takes 13 to lynch.

Time day 1 started - 7:30 pm, July 7.

Day 1 ends in a NO LYNCH.

It is now night. Don't post.....OR ELSE!

frozenflame751 said:
Bad idea. You can't have the deciding factor of a lynch simply be who has mre time to devote to the game. A tie should be broken by lynching whomever reached the number of votes they possess at the time of the deadline first. (That's how it's usually done in games elsewhere on the net.)
Yeah..... ok, but then the mafia could abuse this by putting the votes on first. I think a double elimination is more fair..... so from now on, that's what I'll stick with.

Marshigio said:
d*** it camo-man, if only you were more clear on what happened if two people have the same amount of votes, more people would know what to do.
Ooooohhh..... first case of swearing..... and at the GM no less..... point for you...... times two cuz it was directed at me. One more slip up and you'll be modkilled. (For those of you saying this is harsh, BLAH! Cuz it says clearly "no dissing the mod" and "instant death" on the first page.

And Ih8jamesbond, people who put Unvote: so and so is good and not something to be ignored.

And so far..... falcoX, Duke, and SoUV have not posted..... they are approaching the deadline.....

Ok, now my rant is done. Night 1 has officially started! Send your roles in!

TahjMach

Smash Rookie
Can you please post how many hours it will be for the night roles to be sent in so everybody knows :)

camo-man

Smash Cadet
I get brutally maimed by his attack and get mentally scarred for life cuz he was doing it in public.

Then I grab the next poster and grab both their cheeks and pull. Hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom