• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
GotMink said:
I agree with ricardos, Zman IS really suspicious, why would he he claim if he was town? in past games, the cop(i think it was drab in this particular example) only claimed cop and revealed his investigations after he was already being threatened with being lynched and after he had (i think it was) 3 poeple investigated, one being mafia. That is the way it is supposed to be done, while zman claims cop after he investigated one person who was town and as ricardos said, RIGHT after the real cop has died. Also, the doc has died which that makes it an even worse idea for a townie to claim cop.....

Vote Zman
i in lost mafia did that, but zman didn't because his dumb, he hated no idea on want to do, so he role-claim only to reveal a town, which is stupid i know, but its more stupid to lytch him off since the mafia will kill him (unless the were so ignorang). But actually the point that convince me is that he is Roy, something he wanted to be (as i was Bowser in Mario Mini Mafia), the cop think well believe it or not, but i do believe him in this sence (his really not to smart to control this kind of roles, thats why he reveal it, because his dumb).

We could go with the Ronike investigation, but looks like only gets the results with only saying "town", "mafia" and "independent" (if am wrong plz correct me here), so its quite useless, and leaves me out of ideas.

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Ronike said:
I could lie, but I won't. If there is anything you guys could reccommend to increase my credibility, I'm all ears (be it swearing upon something or something else). Hopefully things will work out well in the next night and when I rolecall it can be easily assumed I will be telling the truth. And I don't actually know enough about Roy to assume that Zman's rolecall is accurate. Could someone post some info about Roy in his game please? Thanks.
well maybe i guess that Lords like Eirika and Roy gets to be cop, but this is just theory though (am asuming that Eirika that was kill was a cop but also lord, and Roy is also Lord and a cop)

karshkin

Smash Rookie
karshkin casts suspicions on Bahamut, Lance87, Tahjmach, agentli, and marshigio for being "demon kings"
Glad you can read. I said that ONE of them probably controls them. At NO point did I say they are demon kings. You are twisting my words around to make me look bad. FOS: agentli which is a perfect match since you are on that list.
We should stop talking about who someone should investigate. Don't think of the future but of the present and what has been done in the past. Oh and Ronike, you could be mafia/independent and be un-investigatable and zman would get town...FOS: ronike for that potential reason and others like he could lie and such. Not ready to vote yet though.

Ronike

Smash Ace
All right the lord things make a little sense I guess, and I kind of believe ZMan is innocent as well (plus I'm begining to suspect other people) so...
unvote: Zman
I also believe this will help reveal more. I'm not exactly sure how the uninvestigatible independent works, but isn't the godfather the only uninvestigatible mafia member? And what exactly does FOS mean anyway?

Ronike

Smash Ace
allright thank you for telling me what FOS stands for. I said those things about univestigatible people because Karshkin believes I am uninvestigatible.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Thank you for your support Okurama. Would you like to tell us your reasoning (Since a few people don't believe me)?

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Well actually is just good feeling i feel something that you were just missguided thats all, since well many plp do that, there just are in the wrong way, and well, also i haven't seen you do anything suspicios (well from the point you wanted to voted off zman was just wrong, but you don't know zman, thats why i don't think your mafia nor independent, but as Sinz said earlier, his zman, everybody is doubting him since he hardly gets a mafia role, but he never post nothing good either, even though i think his very usefull right now), and well, also is something my ability tell me.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
Wow, you guys posted a lot in like 24 hours or however long it was since i checked....

As for Ronike, you started out suspicious of ZMan for really dumb reasons. In my opinion, ZMan said he isn't smart, and it was really not smart to say "i'm cop!" early Day 2... he probably just messed up. Now, you're the one that looks suspicious for trying to get a cop lynched. Same goes for Pezaddict, he gave little reasoning, just restated ronike, for being suspicios of zman.

FOS @ Pezaddict and Ronike.

Maybe I misunderstood or something.....

You have no idea how the demon kings work. Someone could not be able to vote but get to pick four places for demon kings to vote for all we know. Jusat becuase we voted for the same as the demon kings means almost nothing (I don't think it's smart to completely overlook it).

I don't know much about fire emblem.... If someone knows more about these demon kings, could they please expound?

I don't want to vote yet....but right now, if i were to vote, it'd be for ronike or pez....but i'm not voting cause they were most likely anxious to point out something wrong and just effed up... My FOS stands though.

@_@

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
In day 1, pezaddict jumped on a bandwagon for weak reasons(because I didn't post). On day 2, pezaddict jumps on another bandwagon for weak reasons.

I agree with the FOS on pezaddict. I'm suspicious of a few others too, but it's still too early to vote.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I believe it was probably just a dumb mistake now too. Thats why I unvoted him. But still, I don't believe they were dumb reasons. I mean, couldn't he have been mafia defending another mafia member. If it was someone that we didn't suspect yesterday, then I wouldn't have suspected him. But ixnay was really suspiscious the first day, so Zman defending him would have made sense if they were both mafia members.

G

GotMink

@marshigio, pezaddict has been known to jump on bandwagons for little or no reason in the past, and he's posting exactly how he has in past games. Normally i would be suspicious of someone who did that, but it's normal for him.
and @ lance, the demon king(singular) was in fire emblem sacred stones and was the final boss to defeat, as far as the other games go, i do not know if he is in them and what role he plays.

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
"demon kings" must be kind of multiple voting i think (like in some previous mafias, some dudes have gotten multiple voting roles, but i don't remember how it was). Eventually, demon king is a final boss huh, well maybe this effects belongs to mafia or independent, but how knows am really not sure (all of this is just my theory though).

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
Ganon won!​

JUST KIDDING! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I am not liable for any heart attacks this may have caused. The jigglys barely won because I put items on very high.

My avatar compared to Daman's 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999 :chuckle:
Pikachuz 26 :eek:
Radical 17
Iggy K 15
Smash=fun 14
SPIKE 12
Tails3535 10
Wakerofwinds 9
Friendship 8
Armygeddon 7
Shonic 7
Marshigo 5
Daman 5
Colbusman 2 :laugh:
Zefyrinus 2
Me 2

Next match:

Me (as Fox)
vs.
Captain Falcon

I hate Captain Falcon! :mad: He has always given me trouble! I shall now put what I have learned to the test. Will I get my revenge? Or will that stupidhead kill me again?

Big Blue
Low items
5 stock each

P.S. For added hilarity, instead of saying my name say, "I bet Gigayoshi will/won't get his revenge!". :chuckle:

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Can't help it if I'm forgetful.... ANYWAYS.... the poem. ah hem.

Wtf?! Holy hell!
Why does the coffee always
Stain the mug so bad?

Ok, now right about Metroid Prime Hunters..... again.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Vote Count:

Zman -3
pezaddict, Riciardos, GotMink

Ronike-1
SideEffect001

(Started July 17, 5:30.) With 19 able to vote, it takes 10 to lynch.

Okurama said:
zman ws talking crap about he wanted to be Roy so much (since i suppost is his favorite, main, what to i know) he got that role becuse maybe cmo-man was so sensitive (i suppost), well he give him Roy.
Sensitive? All the roles were in set spots of the chart. He just was super-duper lucky to have gotten it.

And.... SoUV has passed the no posting deadline! Either he is modkilled or replaced (with someone who hasn't been on in a long time.)So, do this.

Special Vote: Modkill SoUV
OR
Special Vote: Replace SoUV

and when one reaches 7 votes, then that one will take effect.

S P I K E

Smash Ace
Yeah I'm not betting on this one... terrible... That guy wasn't specific enough... he didn't say what items, what stage, and if there was friendly fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom