• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I just got an Idea of what Zman could be doing.
HE roleclaims saying he is cop so that the doctor will protect him while he kills off other people with the mafia.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
oh and
Special vote: replace SOUV

always better to replace then kill.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Good point about the protection thing, but I now believe ZMan completely as camo-man basically told us that he is Roy, and the lord connection before convinced me that Roy=cop.

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
camo-man said:
Sensitive? All the roles were in set spots of the chart. He just was super-duper lucky to have gotten it.
well if you weren't sesitive, then why were you so kind to give us the info that proves zman is not lying (yuyahzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, i knew zman wasn't lying)

and for the SoUV, well, its relly kquite obvios what m going to do...

Special vote: replace SoUV

ps: note to camo-man, you should really change the sub-title of the game ("night one, send your night roles", lol)

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
If the Demon Kings are all concentrated on one person, that means they have 5 times the power of a normal player. I'm not familiar with the Fire Emblem series (never played one, are they good?) but I can't imagine a good guy would be walking around with five Demon Kings as his buddies. Whoever has these Demon Kings not only has a lot of power over this game, but is likely Mafia (or Independent at the least). I think that as soon as we find out who the Demon Kings answer to, we need to eliminate them.

I understand where you guys would be coming from by putting me in with the likely people who control the Demon Kings, and it's actually one of the few well-thought-out clues we've come across. If I had some other way to prove it, I would, but for now you'll have to take my word for it that I don't have any control over said Kings.

As for the special vote:

Special Vote: replace SoUV

but it really should go w/o saying. Given the choice, nobody would really want to modkill someone. Also, who is going to replace SoUV?

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Hang on a miniute!?! I had 6 points after the Link and Bowser match. I betted 4 on team Jigglypuff to beat Ganondorf which they did and now I only got 5 points when I should have 10. Whats going on here?

PS: My avatar compared to gigayoshi's 999999999999999999999999999999 :psycho: whatever that means.

ixnayonthehombre

Smash Rookie
I'm not familiar with the Fire Emblem series (never played one, are they good?)
Oh yes. Judging by your sn, you're a fan of rpg's right?
Sorry I haven't posted in so long...the tag still says night one. Anyway, not that my verification matters that much, but ZMan isn't lying(or at least not about the fact that I am town)although this probably means nothing to any of you.
I have played FE6(Hooray for Translated ROMS) and it makes sense to me that Roy might be cop...at least as much sense as Eirika being a doc...
There have already been seven votes to replace SoUV, so I don't need to vote anymore for that.
I voted for some wierd reasons on Day 1, but there was really nothing to go on. I just wanted a lynch rather than a no-lynch...

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Sinz said:
I just got an Idea of what Zman could be doing.
HE roleclaims saying he is cop so that the doctor will protect him while he kills off other people with the mafia.
Good point, one that adds up to the suspicion of Zman. Really, Zman played this game before and he knows that the cop shouldn't be roleclaiming WITHOUT SOMEONE EVEN ASKING FOR IT! He must know it, he has been in these games from the start! You can't forget such an important thing.

Also about that Roy thing, someone said that the Godfather was a good guy in the game also so why can't Roy be a bad guy too? Rolenames tell you nothing about the alligments.

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I lost! And I was good at Fox too! :cry:

Shonic 4

Next match:

Link and Zelda
vs.
Mario and Peach

Mushroom Kingdom 2
Medium Mario items
3:00 KO fest

Radnortuws

Smash Journeyman
Wow, ok im finally back. FC6 is too good. Anyway, after reading the thread, my only suspicions are:

ZMan makes no sense as usual.
Ronike seems town to me.
Tahjmach is being awfully quiet.
FC6 is too good.

These are all of my wonderful conclusions, so there ya go. I'll keep on reading up and tryu to make a more sensical post later, cause im sick now, but this is all i have now.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Vote Count:

Zman -3
pezaddict, Riciardos, GotMink

Ronike-1
SideEffect001

(Started July 17, 5:30.) With 19 able to vote, it takes 10 to lynch.

Well, they haven't changed.... but I'll still post one.

Replace SoUV-7
Lance87, Ronike, Sinz, ZMan, Okurama, SideEffect001, Bahamut

Ok! Looks like a replace! I will PM chara8hellokitty in a sec. Btw, tails3535, would you loike to be a much needed replacement? It seems that you're tracking this game quite a bit.

Okurama said:
ps: note to camo-man, you should really change the sub-title of the game ("night one, send your night roles", lol)
Whoops. My bad. I forgot. Everyone does it. Sorry for confusing ixnay especially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom