• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronike

Smash Ace
vote: falcox for lurking
I guess its better to have some lynch instead of nothing

Radnortuws

Smash Journeyman
Not throwing my vote yet, although it will probably be like you guys on a random inactive.

Am I the only one that is surprised by the difficulty of expressing that only one roleswitcher has ever existed? Please, if im wrong here someone else point it out, but otherwise I find it amusing how difficult this simple concept is.

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
Well dudes, i actually i have nothing hella cool to say, but after some new post of agentli i find this post i little clue (nothing about of the roleswitcher, but just look)

camo-man said:
The dragon, after making it's kill, transforms into frozenflame751. "What the?" he says.... "He looked like thedocsalive just a moment ago...." Then, he hears a sword being drawn and then felt himself being tore apart by a super-fast enemy. frozenflame751 was Ninian, town-aligned vigilante.
Well the bold "super-fast attack" remind me of some dudes in FE that i don't remember there name right now (sorry its being hella long i played a FE, so remind me plz), well but this dudes are suppost to use a have a lot of chance to cast a kick *** attack know as criticals (which i think is the "super-fast attack" ), which double the attack streng of the dude and one hit kill, just like that, so dudes, this dude with the "super-fast atttack" must be the SK (if this has already been posted, flame me dudes)

though in the night 2, i really didn't see i "super-fast attack" posted (so i think it was roleblock because if he was dead, then an independent must already be dead, which we know we haven't kill any independent)

as i said nothing special, just wanted to point that out :p

ps: no vote yet :p

Ronike

Smash Ace
Sounds like you are talking about either an assassain or a swordmaster. Not that it helps at all :(

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
Ronike said:
Sounds like you are talking about either an assassain or a swordmaster. Not that it helps at all :(
yeah, yeah whatever. The point is that it has a sword and it kills plp, lol.

i only pointed that because in previous mafias the GM post how the dudes kill in night (vigilante shoots with his gun, the SK kills its own way, the mafia kills, umm...don't know, ect, ect you get it)

and other that the SK didn't kill night 2 if am correct with this crap (thats all dudes :p ).

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
Luigi Won!​

Luigi was way to fast for Dr. Mario! I also decided that whoever makes the scoreboard gets a point. That way I can be lazy. Also, you get no points for copying someone elses if there has been no change yet. Remember about Radical00Edward's bonus too.

Next match:

Luigi
vs.
Bowser​

Luigi thinks he can do it all himself! :laugh:

Ronike

Smash Ace
I didnt know that, if thats right, it sounds like the speed killer is probably independent, as an assassain (thats what I think it probably is) is hired and isnt neccessarily on one side.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
camo-man said:
What? I'm the mod of FE mafia! You dare defy me?! *smites Marshigio into oblivion*

Unvote: SideEffect001
Vote: Marshgio
Actually Tails, it's usually worse if you vote no lynch on the first day. At least judging from the Fire Emblem mafia anyway.

My vote for camo-man stays until something worthwhile happens.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
agentli said:
Yes, our discussion would therefore be positive because...we have any proof on day one? I think not. You know what's worse? Lynching town for the heck of it. Would you rather have 2 townies dead or 1 townie dead?
agentli said:
unvote:commonyoshi
vote:no lynch
based on the fact we have no clue who is who, and who is town and who is mafia.
Ummm, what positive discussion? By the looks of it, you are simply giving up on day one and encouraging everyone to just vote no lynch so we can immediately go to night, which doesn't exactly create much discussion at all. What good does that do us? Sure it could POSSIBLY save the life of one townie, but at what cost? If we just immediately vote no lynch without even attempting to find mafia, then we will be just right back where we started come day two. Obviously I'd rather have the fewest number of dead townies possible, but by just mindlessly voting no lynch, we are pretty much relying on night roles to carry us through the game. Bad idea. Oh and another thing, mafia members aside, players almost NEVER know for sure who is who. If they did, that would kind of defeat the purpose of the game. Just because we are more likely to lynch a townie day one doesn't mean we should be paralyzed with fear and simply abandon all hope at getting scum. My vote stays, you're pessimistic attitude towards day one efforts isn't very helpful to the town at all.

gotmink said:
If frozen has no attempt on his life tonight we can assume he's mafia. It's a tradition for the mafia to kill him night one.
Hey that's not fair! :laugh: Then again, I can't really say that your reasoning is wrong, seeing as how I've been killed night 1 in 4/7 games here. :laugh:

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
I agree with frozen here. Just giving up on day one is a bad strategy. If we all vote no lynch and immediately end the day, we're no better off tomorrow. While it's true that we gain night info, it almost always comes at the price of a townie death, or deaths. IMO, it's better to lynch someone if possible. No lynch is viable, but only as a last resort.

Anyone think a mass claim could actually help out in this game day one? Unorthodox, for sure, but it could be effective. At the very least, I think a mass name-claim could be helpful. There's probably some relation between the names of the mafia members, so a name claim could force them to claim their true names at risk of being connected, or fake claim at risk of being counterclaimed. This name-claim has some potential rewards (as listed above), with very little risk of pointing to power roles, IMO. Thoughts?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hmmmmm... that is a very interesting idea you have there. You're right, it has a very high potential to find some connections between scum, while having a very low potential to reveal power roles. I can't see any flaws in that plan at the moment but I think I'll sleep on it first. :) I'll try to get a post in later this morning.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
hmm I thought that since we were just randomly throwing around accusations I would vote No Lynch. But if we can find out something I will change my vote. But what do you mean by that thedocsalive? Are you talking about our restaurant names?

camo-man

Smash Cadet
IMO Marshigio is suspicious to me (yes, this is biased) because he voted me with a crappy reason and when he quotes my post for why I voted him, he cuts out the parts that explains my "reasoning."

And name claims are nice. No powers revealed, but it could benefit.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Vote Count:

falcoX - 5
Lance87, agentli, Gotmink, ligolski, Ronike

1 days left. 9 to lynch, I think.

And ZMan, you can't vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom