• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eaode

Smash Champion
I just have to post the answer to McFox's.
If the clerk gave them $5 back, then they would've spent $25, the three dollars they got back is what made it come out to $27, not the two dollars that the bellhop kept, It's hard to explain it in an "Answer" format :/

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Finally someone notice without me telling:).
Maybe it was because Link won alot of matches that I betted so high on. My highest bet in one match was 100 points.

We have'nt see the points table for days now. Can somebody please post them like smashman90 asked earlier?

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
There could be lots of answers for that one.
Some guy is spelunking and there is a bell at the bottom of the cave for some made up reason. His rope breaks, his head hits the bell, creating the noise, and he dies.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
An easy one. What word ends in two "e's" and has a letter in between them? The word "eve" doesn't count because I say so.

Edit: Still dont know about the yatch one. :( Stumped.

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
How about the word
eye
!

And to those who want to spoil the answer to the yacht question...
Everyone on the boat goes out for a swim but they didn't put out a ladder to get back on so they all drowned. If one had survived it would have been because he was on the boat and could have put out a ladder for the rest to get back on.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Hahaha. How can we prove you are mafia? This isn't like real life. But I do agree with DiamondFalcon about not jumping to conclusions. However, I've always found the silent people the most suspicious in Mafia. Die scums!

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Aww. No more riddles for me since I've been on this place all day. I really should read my three books and write those reports now. I've got until Monday. :) I've heard that one before so I wont answer it.

My riddle: A horse is tied to a rope that is 10 feet long. 20 feet away is some food and yet, he is able to eat. Why? So long suckas!

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
AAAGGGHHHH, your riddles are sooooo vague! Did he pass out?

Edit: Also, for the folks, there is a great riddles site called "riddles.com" for those interested solving riddles. =)

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
Sorry for the lack of activity recently. I'll take a better look/re-read here over the next day or two. For now:

FoS: GotMink

Pizza mafia is way too obvious, and scum wouldn't be stupid enough to claim Pizza Hut/Sbarro's after Godfather Pizza shows up dead. By contrast, scum might push for an easy lynch or two.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Rusty,
he dialed his wife who can't stop talking

Schweppes

Smash Ace
I got one.

One day a man decides to go out for a walk. He sees a sign, a man wearing a hat, and another person walking a dog. Suddenly the man hears voices behind him and the dog howls. What day of the week is it?

G

GotMink

Have you any better idea? i'm just saying it's the best idea we have right now. you don't see me voting for diamond falcon yet. i'm just saying that based on what we have, it's kinda suspicious that there are 3 pizza places and likely 3 mafia members in this game. also marshigo seems to be lurking. more suspicious of him than diamond falcon. if you're not the least bit suspicious of these two, please tell me why other than "it's way too obvious, the mafia would never do that". i'm not saying they have to be mafia, i'm just saying that they seem pretty suspicious.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I got one.

One day a man decides to go out for a walk. He sees a sign, a man wearing a hat, and another person walking a dog. Suddenly the man hears voices behind him and the dog howls. What day of the week is it?
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Opposite day, but I really have no clue.

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
Hey Rusty, couldn't the Yacht one also be that they were out in the ocean (salt water) and they ran out of water. If one of them knew how to distill water, they all would have lived.

Also, for the sleep one, the man calls his hypnotist, who says the word that is used to put the man to sleep.

Eaode

Smash Champion
A man is walking outside in the rain. He trips on something and falls in the mud, which gets all over his head. He goes home and takes a shower, but doesn't wash his hair. Why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom