• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
My riddle, solve it ^_^

Okay I have a new one:

I have created a new planet. It is a perfect sphere. Now the bottom hemisphere is all land. The top hemisphere is all water.

Is this a lake in the middle of land or an island in the middle of a sea? I want you to explain your answer.
Oh and here's one that can be quite rude but let's keep it tasteful.

I get wet without water, bleed without injury and make boneless things hard. What am I?

Gamer_Man_101

Smash Cadet
My riddle, solve it ^_^

Oh and here's one that can be quite rude but let's keep it tasteful.

I get wet without water, bleed without injury and make boneless things hard. What am I?
For this one...well lets say is wat every-man wants unless ur "gay"

For the first one i say it both because it depends on how u look at this planet-if u look at it at the water point of view u see island in the middle of the sea, and i u look at it land oit of view u see a lake in the middle of land. Well i dont know if this is right...i gave it a shot

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
as for my riddle, i guess i said it kinda wrong. i mean are there more guys or girls born.
Virgilijus is wrong. since there are only three possible answers, anyone wo guesses has a 50% chance of being right.

G

GotMink

GotMink claims a post restriction limiting him to 25 or fewer words, no double posts. <--To be honest, I missed this the first time around. I want to see what his claimed role is and see if this is related.
oh jeez! well i guess i'm supposed to be dead. forgot about that....

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Can i call them something else? i dont feel like typing that man thing out..ima call em guys

so the guys dunno what they have on top? or do they? if they do, they can see whos going where and just go with thier color..? im stumped..but ill get it..
The Klabbermen do not know what color hat they have and refuse to take it off or look in a mirror, etc. to find out what color it is (if that doesn't make it more confusing:psycho: !)

Annoying: So it's just based on children? Well, then; parents have a kid, 50-50 chance it's a boy or a girl. The streak of children will always end on a girl (king won't allow more children after that). On average, half the time the streak of kids starts and ends on a girl (+1 girls). The other half of the time it starts with a boy (+1 boys), but that streak must end with a girl (another +1 girl). So, for boys and girls, on average, to come out even, two boys must be born first and second in line (25% chance, as opposed to a 50% a girl is born first). Probability favors the girls, who on average will be around double the population of boys,

Is that right (maybe the double the population is off but I think the answer overall is correct)?

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
Here's the rest of my re-read, starting from the top of page six (forty posts per page, btw). Basically, I'm trying to summarize what happened and add in my opinion where I see fit. I'll have a post later or tomorrow with suspicions, ideas, any possible plans, and stuff.

ZMan is asked for his view on a name claim, and says he's against it.

Deadline slowly approaches, and people kind of gather around like idiots. Myself included.

Useless posts at night occur. Yippee.

Skylink (replacing agentli) is revealed as dead. He was Godfather's Pizza, mafia GF. Bahamut can't vote today.

GotMink makes a post over 25 words. So either the mod missed it, or GotMink is lying scum faking a post restriction.

People rejoice over the idea of a nameclaim after seeing Godfather's Pizza. I think anyone would be stupid to disagree at this point, so I won't list every person who says they favor it.

ZMan claims to be mafia, who voteblocked Bahamut. GotMink proceeds to argue that ZMan isn't actually mafia. frozen isn't sure whether he is or not. I wonder if ZMan could be a kamikaze. Marshigio says he'll ignore ZMan's claim.

People start the nameclaim. LIST: (copied from SideEffect, but put here for my own reference, heh)
1.Bahamut-Ming Tree
2.Kujirudo-Starbucks
3.Camo man-Dairy Queen
4.Skylink-Godfather's Pizza
5.Frozen Flame751-Sonic
6.DiamondFalcon-Sbarro
7.tails3535-Kentucky Fried Chicken or KFC
8.Thedocsalive-Subway
9.ZMan-Cinnibon
10.Marshigio-Pizza Hut
11.GotMink-Chik-Fil-A
12.CommonYoshi-White Castle
13.SideEffect001-Wendys

And then lots of boring stuff happens. I'm most curious about GotMink at this point in the game. Why does Chik-Fil-A have a post restriction, and why has he lived despite missing it? Not gonna vote there yet, because I still have to make some sense of this game.

Frozenserpent

Smash Journeyman
Annoying: It would not change the proportion of males born to females born at all.

Half of the births will be either boy or girl. Making such a rule would not change that at all.

If you follow want to follow with the math you'll see that the chance of getting male and females are still equivalent to each other.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah the issure with GotMink is certainly something we should look into. I guess we'll have to consult kirbyphreak on this one. If he's seen the post and hasn't done anything then GotMink is obviously lying and probably scum. On the other hand, if kirbyphreak really did miss that post, atleast he'll be able to take proper action based on it and whatnot.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
I think you shouldn't post here anymore. I didn't matter anymore about you wanting to be your replacement, but now you're even giving us a hint while you are not in this game! Leave, and never come back.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
And I'm sure that Zman wasn't the one that voteblocked Bahamut. It was DiamondFalcon. Why? He may have pizzas as a main menu, but he also serves pasta menus. That makes him the only one with pasta on the menu. And Bahamut was covered in gooey pasta. Or Diamond suspects Bahamut from being mafia or Diamond is mafia himself and fears Bahamut.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
I was thinking while I was posting about how I knew you were going to run your mouth. I'm keeping up with the game so that when I replace somebody I don't have to read 700+ posts again. I'm not gonna respond when you have something to say about this post, just so you know. I edited my "hint."

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Hahahaha and now you try to make me look like a baddie in your previous post. Ah well, I guess I can indeed better concentrate on the game then on you. And of course you can keep up with the game, yet you still do not have the right to talk about it if you aren't in. And you can be pissed because I say that, I'm just trying to play this game fair and square.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
First off, why is Lance posting in this thread? Please don't post anything, we want to play with outside intervention, good or bad.

Second, I didn't do anything to Bahamut. Again, I thought that was just a made-up action by kirbyphreak to explain his absence on vacation or something. Which means I don't think ZMan did it or anybody for that matter. Bahamut was against the name claim, so if someone wanted to voteblock him, they would've been town anyways.

I can understand why GotMink and you are suspicious of me, but it lies solely on the stereotype set by my restaurant, and not posting habits, such as Doc was presenting. Why do you pick on only me, and not Pizza Hut? I am no more suspicious than him.

This is my argument, thanks for listening.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Why I only pick you? Because, like I said before, you are the only one who could blockvoted Bahamut when I look at the roles. And of course it could be that you are speaking the truth and that kirbyphreak just needed a reason, but then again you could be lying. And yes, you're posting habbits aren't suspicous... yet. But not all the mafia players post it in a suspicious way. And you could be just one of them.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
I think that gooey stuff doesn't mean anything, it's just something to show why Bahamut can't vote today...
I checked back and it said "gooey paste" not "pasta". I think that confirms that it doesn't necessarily have to do with pizza. I also found that you yourself believed it was made-up too. I didn't think you were lying then; I figured it was your opinion, just as it is mine.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
True, because back then I didn't know your role. But I don't see the diffrence between pasta and paste? Could be my lack of English knowledge, so somebody please explain the diffrence.

Fox_Rocks

Smash Journeyman
Ok, I have a riddle.

A man is yelling at his daughter. He says, "You arrived at three o' clock in the morning! You kept us up all night waiting! I don't want you to do that ever again!"

The daughter replies, "But Dad, I can't do it again."

Why is this?

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Ok, I have a riddle.

A man is yelling at his daughter. He says, "You arrived at three o' clock in the morning! You kept us up all night waiting! I don't want you to do that ever again!"

The daughter replies, "But Dad, I can't do it again."

Why is this?
She had been hanging out with her ganster friends and decided enough was enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom