• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
After a night of very little sleep and very much hiding in the corner being so stressed and delirious you think you have a shotgun when you are really clutching the arm of someone less fortunate than you, you realize that the sun is up. Sadly, one of you is not.

Eorlingas has been turned into a large bloody pulp, and has many tire tracks all over his body. After searching his restauarnt, you are relieved to find that he was McDonalds, Mafia Roleblocker. However, you still sense that there is some type of evil remaining. The game hasnt ended yet.

It is now Day 6. With 3 alive, its 2 to lynch.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
I brought out my super princess powers!!! NICE JOB TOWN

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE ROLES PLZ!!!

I was the princess, i could talk to one person at night and my vote counted as two - hence the royal rulebreaker...LOL

This was my first game that i made to the end... i had a lot of fun! Hope you guys join my mafia game -> CSI it will be a mind bender and lots of fun!!!

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Lame .

Just like the first mafia. If I wasn't night killed, I would have won.

Except this time, I am 100% certain. I would have won.

Lame

Ronike

Smash Ace
YAY! WE WIN!!! I am avenged finally! Great game mafia, I wouldn't have suspected any of you really. Im in on CSI BTW.

Ronike

Smash Ace
sorry camo, didnt know til after. Pizza hut sticks out as its famous and has a driving service, so voting on Marshigo unless give argument

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I know I'm suppose to be an unmovable corpse, but you forgot to actually vote for him.

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
I didn't join this one because I thought the rock, paper, scissors aspect would be too confusing. But how was it you guys? Should I feel like a dimwit for not joining?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I thought the game was pretty good. It had a little bit of a rough time in the middle of the game when it suffered from heavy inactivity (which is actually how I got back in), but it had a decent showing near the end. I wouldn't say it was spectacular but definately worth playing. I wouldn't kick myself for missing it though.

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
It was definitely a good game from what I played of it. Granted, that was very short, and didn't involve the rock-paper-scissors aspect at all.

Good job town, btw!

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Ok. Roles:

This isn't exact, btw.

Name: Ronike
Role: Ike
Description: You are the over powered Ike. With your special power, the Aether skill, you have a 16% chance of using it per night. The first hit voteblocks, and the second hit roleblocks, each lasting for 2 days and nights. You wield a sword.

Name: Marshigio
Role: Lyn
Description: With your cunning tactics, you can switch two people per night, making abilities targeted on either of them affect the other. You win with the town. The switch lasts only one night. Your weapon is a sword.

Name: ligolski
Role: Princess Elincia
Description: You are part of the town. Riding a steed, you have a 50% chance of avoiding all night abilities. Also, your vote counts as 2, since you are of royalty. Don’t worry, I’ll remember, and it will not say you voted twice. It will be an anonymous vote. Also, another privilege of your royal duties allows you to bend the rules. You can talk to 1 person a night, but you must first PM to me who you’ll talk to. It’s like a 1-night masonry. Your weapon is a sword.

Name: thedocsalive
Role: Eirika
Description: You are Eirika, sibling of Ephriam. If either one of you dies, the other commits suicide. In addition to this, being of high status and all (you’re a lord), you can check up on people’s backgrounds. You have 20% chance of dodging attacks, being speedy in my game file. Lucky you. (She’s got 30 speed!!!)

Name: TahjMach
Role: Nephanee
Description: You are a loyal soldier and really want to put an end to the threat of the mafia. So, in an attempt to save your friends’ lives, you can choose to follow 1 person a night to track night activities. You use a lance.

Name: pezaddict
Role: Fiora
Description: You are a part of the town. At night, you could follow one person indefinitely to track their night activities. However, since you watch the person up high to avoid being spotted, your information is sometimes vague and missing certain information. You have a 50% chance of avoiding all night abilities too, as you are riding a pegasus horse.

Name: Skylink
Role: Mist
Description: You are the doctor, so you can choose one person to protect each night. You are not affected by magic. That’s about it.  Oh, and you win with the town.

Name: SideEffect001
Role: Rhys
Description: You are Rhys, the healer, but not just any healer. At night, you can choose one person to protect from a lynch and they will become invulnerable during the day. You defend with magic.

Name: ixnayonthehombre
Role: Lethe
Description: You are one of the only people Stefan trusts. Now he’s on a rampage, trying to kill everyone and be the sole survivor. Each night, you can choose one person to talk to and if it’s Stefan, then you convert him to the town’s side. When he’s town, if you’re nightkilled, he will avenge you and kill the attacking person. You have 50% attack avoidance and do not wield any weapon. (That means anyone can kill you.)

Name: ZMan
Role: Roy
Description: Seeing that Marth isn’t with you, you decide to steal the spotlight! You aid the town by investigating 1 person per night. You defend with a sword. (You don’t know it, but you are lied to by guilty ones.)

Name: Radnortuws
Role: Hector
Description: Being Hector, you are very brash. At the sight of your friend’s death, you become enraged and you cannot think straight. Each night, you attack someone to get information of their alliance. However, there is a 50% chance they could be wrong, since they’re scared as heck. You can defend yourself with an axe if attacked.

Name: frozen 2
Role: Innes
Description: You are a townie. Your goal is to hunt down Cormag, the one you know is a traitor. Since you’re a Sniper, you can fire off arrows at any one person of your choice per night, but you can only kill people who fly in the air to fight. Your shots can never miss and you have a 50% chance of dodging nightkills.

Name: Ih8jamesbond
Role: Nasir
Description: You are a part of the town. Once per night, you can use your ice breath to render anyone frozen, unable to talk or do anything for the day. That’s about it. And you defend with magic.

Name: karshkin
Role: Athos
Description: You are the pro-town roleblocker. Once a night, you can block one person from using their night ability. You’re part of the town. You also defend with magic.

Name: Tails3535
Role: Colm
Description: You are mason partners with Volke(SoUV). You can communicate at night and discuss strategies. Additionally, you have a 50% chance of stealing a person’s power, once per night. You make the choice of who to steal from. You hold a sword.

Name: SoUV
Role: Volke
Description: You are mason partners with Colm(Riciardos). You can communicate at night and discuss strategies. Also, you can steal a person’s vote and use it yourself, so your vote counts as 2. Don’t worry, your second vote will not show up and the person you stole from will appear on the final vote count. You use a sword to defend yourself.

Name: frozenflame751
Role: Ninian
Description: Since the mafia killed Eliwood, you lost all sense of reason. Each night, you can transform into your dragon form and kill 1 person, regardless of their weapons. However, you could still miss. When attacked, you defend with magic and you win with the town. (You’re the vigilante if you couldn’t tell.)

Name: Eorlingas
Role: Ephriam
Description: Being transported through the meteor in the time warp has distorted your personality. Now, instead of being virtuous, you are the godfather of the mafia. You will show up innocent if investigated. Also, you are sibling with Eirika (thedocsalive). If she dies, you go with her.

Name: Chill
Role: Cormag
Description: The time warp has caused you to turn to the dark side. You win with the mafia and win when the majority of the town is mafia. You have a 50% ability dodge and you wield a sword. In addition, you can have your wyvern carry someone off one night to voteblock them the next day. (They won’t be able to talk either, but can still use their night abilities.)

Name: lance87
Role: Knoll
Description: The dark magic you use has changed you and you’ve become part of the mafia. You can attack with magic and you can also use your dark arts to roleblock someone once per night. You win when the majority of the town is mafia.

Name: Sinz
Role: Shinon
Description: One day, the mafia came and asked you to join their ranks. Since you wanted to kill Ike for quite a bit, you agree. You win when the majority of the town is mafia members. You have a 50% night ability dodging power, your accuracy is 75% hit, but against flyers, it’s an instant death.

Name: Okurama
Role: Dozla
Description: Being a Beserker has finally driven you off the deep end. You are part of the mafia and win when the majority of the town is mafia. Each night, you have a 25% chance of going beserk and attacking a random player. You wield an axe.

Name: Bahamut
Role: Lyon
Description: You are an independent, but have no powers that YOU know of. You try to be the last remaining person in the game. (In reality, at the beginning of the day, I roll a dice and that’s how much his vote counts for. Also, 50% dodge nightkill and show town if investigated. Wields magic.)

Name: falcoX
Role: Stephan
Description: Because you want to be left alone, your role is the serial killer. You win when everyone else is dead and you can kill 1 person each night, regardless of their weapon because you have the Vauge Katti! However, if Lethe finds you, then you lose your nightkilling ability and get 50% attack dodge and 50% counterattack if your dodge is successful.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Night Events (I think)

Day 1:
Bahamut Power = 5
No lynch.

Night 1:
Players:
1) Bahamut - none
2) ZMan – investigate ixnay
3) Ronike – didn’t activate
4) Radnortuws – investigates thedocsalive, actually gets Skylink, but I answered before I got Marshigio’s PM.
5) Lance87 – roleblock thedocsalive, actually got Skylink
6) Eorlingas – attack Skylink, actually got thedocsalive, committed suicide
7) thedocsalive – investigate SideEffect001
8) pezaddict - investigated thedocsalive, actually did Skylink.
9) falcoX – attack frozenflame751
10) ixnayonthehombre – talked to Ih8jamesbond. Failed.
11) GotMink – tried to shoot down ZMan. Failed.
12) frozenflame751 – kill thedocsalive, actually killed Skylink
13) Marshigio – switched Skylink and thedocsalive
14) SideEffect001 – protected ZMan from lynch
15) ligolski – talked to agentli
16) Skylink – protected thedocsalive, actually protected himself.
17) karshkin – roleblocked agentli
18) Riciardos – stole Skylink’s ability for next night, actually got thedocsalive’s
19) Okurama – goes beserk and attacks Skylink, actually got thedocsalive.
20) agentli – roleblocked by karshkin
21) Ih8jamesbond – froze ligolski
22) TahjMach – investigate Marshigio, see what he does.
23) Sinz - none
24) SoUV - didn’t give his power in.

Day 2:
Bahamut power = 6
SoUV was modkilled

Night 2:
Players:
1) Bahamut - none
2) ZMan – investigated Ronike
3) Ronike – Aether failed. Targeted SideEffect001
4) Radnortuws – investigated TahjMach
5) Lance87 – roleblocked Bahamut
8) pezaddict – follow ZMan, actually followed lance87
9) falcoX – didn’t send it in
10) ixnayonthehombre – talked to ligolski. Failed.
11) GotMink – targeted karshkin
13) Marshigio – switched ZMan with Lance87
14) SideEffect001 – protected ZMan from lynch, actually protected lance87
15) ligolski – talked to karshkin
17) karshkin – roleblocked Bahamut
18) Riciardos – investigated ZMan and then stole his power, actually got lance87’s
19) Okurama – didn’t activate
20) agentli – voteblocked Lance87, actually got ZMan. kills karshkin,
21) Ih8jamesbond – froze ligolski
22) TahjMach – investigated pezaddict
23) Sinz – none

Day 3:
Bahamut power = 1
Lynched falcoX

Night 3:
Players:
1) Bahamut - none
2) ZMan – investigated Sinz
3) Ronike – Aether failed. Targeted SideEffect001
4) Radnortuws – investigated TahjMach
5) Lance87 – power stolen
8) pezaddict – follow Bahamut
10) ixnayonthehombre – none
11) GotMink – targeted Radnortuws - failed
13) Marshigio – switched ZMan and ligolski
14) SideEffect001 – protected ZMan from lynch, actually protected ligolski
15) ligolski – talked to Bahamut
18) tails3535 – roleblocked Sinz, stole power from Sinz
19) Okurama – didn’t activate, kills ZMan, actually tried to kill ligolski, but ligolski fended him off
20) agentli – voteblock himself
21) Ih8jamesbond – didn’t freeze
22) TahjMach – investigated Radnortuws
23) Sinz – none

Day 4:
Bahamut power = 4
Lynched tails3535

Night 4:
Players:
1) Bahamut - none
2) ZMan – investigated Lance87
3) Ronike – Aether failed. Targeted Bahamut
4) Radnortuws – investigate Chill
5) Lance87 – roleblocked Marshigio, kills Bahamut but fails
8) pezaddict – investigate ligolski
11) GotMink – targeted Chill
13) Marshigio – roleblocked
14) SideEffect001 – protected Chill from lynch
15) ligolski – talked to Ronike
20) Chill - died. Too bad.
21) Ih8jamesbond – froze no one
22) TahjMach – investigate Ronike
23) Sinz – none

Day 5:
Bahamut power = 4
Lynched SideEffect001

Night 5:
Players:
1) Bahamut - none
2) ZMan – investigated Ih8jamesbond
3) Ronike – Aether on Ih8jamesbond
4) Radnortuws – investigated frozenflame751
5) Lance87 – roleblocked pezaddict, killed ligolski, actually killed Ronike
8) pezaddict – roleblocked
11) frozen 2 – shot arrow at TahjMach
13) Marshigio – switched Ronike with ligolski
15) ligolski – talk to frozenflame751
21) Ih8jamesbond – got roleblocked
22) TahjMach – investigated frozenflame751- haven’t responded
23) Sinz – none

Day 6:
Bahamut power = 3
Lance 87 lynched

Night 6:
Players:
1) Bahamut - none
2) ZMan – investigated Okurama
4) Radnortuws – investigated frozenflame751
10) ixnayonthehombre – none, attacked by Okurama
11) frozen 2 – shot arrow at Sinz
13) Marshigio –
15) ligolski – talk to TahjMach
19) Okurama – attacked ixnay
21) Ih8jamesbond –
22) TahjMach – died
23) Sinz – shoots at TahjMach

Day 7:
Bahamut power = 3
Sinz lynched

Night 7:
Players:
1) Bahamut - none
2) ZMan –
4) Radnortuws – got attacked
11) frozen 2 – shot arrow at Okurama
13) Marshigio –
15) ligolski – talked to Bahamut
19) Okurama – attacks Radnortuws, berserked at ZMan

Day 8:
Bahamut power = 2
Lynched Okurama

Night 8:
Players:
1) Bahamut - none
2) ZMan – modkilled
11) frozen 2 – Didn’t shoot
13) Marshigio – switched ligolski and Bahamut
15) ligolski – talked to Marshigio

Day 9:
Baha power = 3
Bahamut lynched

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
sorry camo, didnt know til after. Pizza hut sticks out as its famous and has a driving service, so voting on Marshigo unless give argument
I'm going to agree with you here on this one Ronike. I just did a bit of re-reading and Marshigio didn't contribute at all when discussion was at its peak a few pages ago (40 posts per page here.) As a matter of fact, he's only posted one in the last 3 pages, and that was only to put the final vote on camo-man, who we know was town. That seems pretty characteristic of a lurking inpedendant, who was also probably scared away by Pizza Hut being a drive thru on top of all that. I think we have this game in the bag here.

Vote: Marshigio

ploogle

Smash Cadet
this topic to fall into utter chaos while the shoes tried to figure out what they were doing, while at the same time cutting people's necks off and freeing his boxed comrades from every shoe store across the globe and

ligolski

Smash Rookie
WOW...thats all i can say...those were some exciting roles!!! I didn't even know i had a steed and could therefore dodge attacks!!!
Its very interesting to see how the nights went and such...

Awesome job camo-man!

Ronike

Smash Ace
I know I didn't vote, didnt have enough words and wanted to give him a chance to defend. Giving him 4 days

The Killer Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
Fahtaflessc: a fat person with no bones or limbs that can only move by sliding around on his or her sweat

Gorbsickacle:

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
If I was a passenger on the Titanic, I would have given my spot on the life boats to a child or women. Anything to save an innocent life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom