• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I was hoping that by lurking, you people would forget I was hear and not target me >: (

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
So we started out with 7 non town. 3 mafia dead, 1 independent. So that leaves us with 3 mafia/independents vs 9 townies. So townies out number mafia 3:1. And Frozen Flame is still alive.

Arkengate backed tails, who was mafia aligned. Sinz backed Arkengate, and Sinz was mafia aligned. Sinz was against the killing of Frozen.

I think voting for Arkengate is our best bet, but the guy is still banned. And voting for Frozen flame just doesn't fill right yet.

FOS: Arkengate and Frozen Flame.

Jiano

Smash Ace
You need to change your location to something that
After looking over the game again I'm thinking Arkengate, common, and Riciardos are the rest of the scum. This is just a general feeling I got, so take it with a grain of salt(besides Arkengate). I'm going to go ahead and Vote: Arkengate. I should have done this Day 1, but I let him hide behind stupidity. He's been acting ridiculously scummy all game and was subtly defended by Tails/Sinz.

lonejedi, don't forget that frozen was trying to get tails lynched, which is townie points++.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
After looking over the game again I'm thinking Arkengate, common, and Riciardos are the rest of the scum. This is just a general feeling I got, so take it with a grain of salt(besides Arkengate). I'm going to go ahead and Vote: Arkengate. I should have done this Day 1, but I let him hide behind stupidity. He's been acting ridiculously scummy all game and was subtly defended by Tails/Sinz.

lonejedi, don't forget that frozen was trying to get tails lynched, which is townie points++.
True, but FF could have still been using Tails as his scape goat, he could have brought up he voted for tails. FF just has so many things going for him right now to vote for him, but he still has some suspicion.

Jiano

Smash Ace
Ok I just saw this:

You are Catherine’s father’s crony.
*You can communicate with Catherine’s Father, your boss. You guys may choose to kill one person each night. HE is charged with pming me the kill.
-Don’t die
- Kill these people/they have to be dead whether by your hands or not: Dr.Gil Grissom, Warrick Brown, Captain Jim Brass, and Nick Stokes
-AND have one of you protected at some point and time
-AND one of you has to be special event investigated (have evidence compared to you) and be found not to have done the crime
This confirms that there is one other independent. Their win condition looks pretty hard, also, heh.

Sinz was masons with Zook(both are dead) so that doesn't help much.

Doesn't look like GotMink bread crumbed who he was going to investigate. You'd think with a role like that you would want to hint at it somehow.

Sanjuinuthus

Smash Apprentice
Alrighty then.

Vote: Arkengate

Because he defended and was defended my tails and Sinz, who turned out to be mafia, and he's been acting scummy all game, etc. etc etc.....Do I really have to repeat it?

At the time he tried to get tails lynched there were already several votes and a lot of suspicion surrounding him. If frozen is mafia, I don't think he would have risked defending tails, and not taking part when this suspicion broke out would have been just as scummy.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sanju, if you're trying to suggest that i threw tails under the bus in order to add to my own credibility then you're wrong, and I honestly don't see what logic you're following to come to that conclusion. I was the second person (after you) to vote for tails. You made one post detailing the reasons why you found him suspicious, which I agreed with and borrowed from a bit in order to explain my own reasoning. From that point forward I caught all the flack for voting tails, but I still pushed for him, He was by no means the top suspect at the time so there is no way I was band wagoning. You throw mafia members under the bus when they don't have a chance to survive and you can do it discreetly. My arguing against quite a few people in order to defend my point is certainly not discreet, nor characteristic of a fellow mafia member trying to ride his dead teammate's coat tails. I easily could've copped out and abandoned my stance and turned on you if I really didn't think tails was mafia and wanted him dead, but that wasn't the case.

But anyway, going along with tail's death certainly makes me suspicious of arkengate, though as of right now his "defense" of tail's "joke self vote" early on is really all I know about him that sets that suspicion off. You guys say he's been playing scummy all game but that sort of generalization doesn't mean much and isn't very good reasoning at all. I'll hold off on voting for now so I can look into arken a bit more.

Oh, and is he unbanned yet?

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
I was just thinking about this. I think FF is Town. On day 1, everyone was going on about we should kill him, because he's always dies on day 1, and if he didn't die during the next day, he had to be mafia. What if the Mafia assumed this, and figured if they didn't kill FF, the town would assume he's mafia, and kill him off right away. I think FF is town. He's just a set trap for the town.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Meh, that's very hypothetical. I'd rather not dwell on unanswerable stuff like that.

I'm a bit hesitant to vote on Arkengate right now, simply because I'd be a hypocrite if I did so. (I still dont like the reasoning people had against Tails with the self vote and all, but there's no complaints here.)

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
I was just thinking about this. I think FF is Town. On day 1, everyone was going on about we should kill him, because he's always dies on day 1, and if he didn't die during the next day, he had to be mafia. What if the Mafia assumed this, and figured if they didn't kill FF, the town would assume he's mafia, and kill him off right away. I think FF is town. He's just a set trap for the town.
That'd be a very unlikely scenario because getting FF killed on the first day/night is just a common joke around here. No real intentions, so it's not really something to base a trap on(I have no idea how to put it differently, my English is failing me lately).

Jiano

Smash Ace
This is a prime example of WIFOM and why it is bad to use as reasoning for anything. Go with evidence and even gut feeling instead of crazy hypothetical things like this.

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
Okay, like San & KevinM, I'll vote: Arkengate.

*He was backed/backing up mafia members.
*He's recently been acting like I have the first 2 days.
*He signed on to the boards "stoned" and posted revealing info, before posting some rediculous crap about being stoned while on the boards. Everyone uses that as an excuse, along with "I was on drugs when I made that" or "I was high when I did that".

Does he really think we're idiots?

Blazer

Smash Ace
A great concept. But the mafia wouldn't use it. FF would be WAY too big a threat left alive for more than just a day. No chance they'd do this. I'm confused though why Eor didn't kill him. In SPMII Eor was the largest reason we killed FF night 1. FF might be the other independent but there's no way that your plan would be utilized irregardless. Mafia have just missed him somehow.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
*He signed on to the boards "stoned" and posted revealing info, before posting some rediculous crap about being stoned while on the boards. Everyone uses that as an excuse, along with "I was on drugs when I made that" or "I was high when I did that".
No he didn't. He posted something like "I'm stoned lol. I cant post right now lols." He never gave away any info/opinion at all.

And following Blazer's line of thought, perhaps Eorlingas and Frozen are in it together! 0_0
no proof cough

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
The 2000 Worst things that could happen on March 9, 2008.

Let's see if we can get this list all the way to 2000! Just post the next number in numerical order, then your idea of what the worst thing that could happen on Launch Day would be.

I'll start...

1. It's Sunday, so the stores don't get their delivery trucks in until the next day, thus Smash never arrives and there are tons of angry gamers at midnight releases everywhere.

(next person start with #2. if you have 2 things, do 2, then 3, not both 2)

Also guys: You CAN post more than once! No need to edit!

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
number it people!

4. America starts a war with Japan and the Japanese don't send American's (or the other parts of the world) Brawl

Xengri

Smash Journeyman
5. I come home after buying brawl, put it in my Wii, it starts up. Then out of no where My Wii breaks down and messes up my Brawl disc.

February 11, 2008

I'm sentenced to life in jail for killing the next person I saw on the street

BubbleShield

Smash Journeyman
6. You die from a car crash on the way to the store.

btw #1 did happen when gears came out where I live. many angry gamers :laugh:

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
8. All the Brawl cases are acidentally packed with, instead of Brawl, a copy of Totally Angelica for the Game Boy Color

specialsauce

Smash Journeyman
11. U buy the game take it home, open it put it in ur wii and then the only thing that comes upis a disc error. u call nintendo and they tell u ull have to send ur wii in for repair . now u have a brawl disc in ur hand and no wii to play it in... bum bum bum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom