• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I still think Frozenflame has been acting weird all game.
My suspicions of Frozenflame still stand. He didn't say anything I didn't know already in his defense. Under Frozen's loose cannon reasoning, I just dont really see the difference in trying to lynch someone who we were all pretty darn sure was town, and killing someone we definitely knew was town. He's still a "loose cannon", why did Frozen unvote then? That's all I'm interesed in knowing.
So we're voting on tails, because he voted for himself? Weird.
Exactly. I could have seen myself voting for tails if the reasoning had just been "This has been a long, stupid day; let's kill the innactive", but there's no way I'm going to vote on him just because he voted on himself all the way in the beginning of the game. In my eyes, Frozenflame has done more suspicious things than tails. (although he has been more active too)
He lead the town into trying to kill Ermac as a "loose cannon". He then changed his mind when Ermac's double vote didn't show up in the official vote count thing, said he didn't think he was a double voter any longer, and jumped on it to re-affirm his vote. After Jonejedi saved Ermac from certain disaster Frozen just unvoted a little too quickly for my liking. He said Ermac was dangerous as a loose cannon, then claimed he wasn't a double voter, then went back into believing he was one, but ended up not pushing for a lynch although his loose cannon reasoning was still valid as it had always been. (not that it was all that great to begin with) The whole situation was a little too flaky for my liking. I think he was just seizing the opportunity to attack Ermac with his noobiness. (no offense to Ermac)

He then voted for Tails under stupid reasons. (actually, a lot of people did this too, possibly out of frustration/boredom :() Tails turned out to be mafia, but we can all pretty much agree that the reasoning behind the votes against him were pretty dumb.

I'm certain Frozenflame is our independant. In my mind it's a 90% possibility with a 7% chance of being mafia who decided to turn on an innactive Tails to confirm himself and a 3% chance of him being town.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Bump.

I want to get some votes in while I'm still here. Maybe we can start round 3 soon!

Current Standings: Round 2 (as of this post -- please read the rules if you are just joining)

Remaining
Animal Crossing Villager
Black Mage
Claus
Falco
Jigglypuff
King K. Rool
Krystal
Lucario
Marth
Mewtwo
Skull Kid
Sukapon
Takamaru
Wolf O'Donnell
WW Link

Advancing
Mr. Game & Watch
Midna
Captain Olimar
Micaiah
Ridley
Ganondorf
Ashley
Geno
Megaman
Issac
Captain Falcon
Luigi
Black Knight
Bowser Jr.

raul

Smash Lord
Just a minor suggestion to the Thread Creator, Limit:

You should also note the round a forum member selected a character, so when new people join in on the voting its, less confussing and such.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Just a minor suggestion to the Thread Creator, Limit:

You should also note the round a forum member selected a character, so when new people join in on the voting its, less confussing and such.
I will see if I can but it's already enough trouble just to keep track of each individual poster's votes. The only important thing is their previous votes anyways, I don't think the round necessarily matters, as anyone can vote once in a new round.

Current Standings: Round 2 (as of this post)

Remaining
Animal Crossing Villager
Black Mage
Claus
Falco
Jigglypuff
King K. Rool
Krystal
Skull Kid
Sukapon
Wolf O'Donnell

Advancing
Mr. Game & Watch
Midna
Captain Olimar
Micaiah
Ridley
Ganondorf
Ashley
Geno
Megaman
Issac
Captain Falcon
Luigi
Black Knight
Bowser Jr.
Marth
Mewtwo
Lucario
Wind Waker Link
Takamaru

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Updated.

Everything looks quite accurate so far...but I wasn't expecting this much neglect for the Star Fox characters.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
I suppose I'll go with Ganondorf.
Ganondorf is already advancing in round 2.

Please re-vote from this list if you still wish to participate.

Remaining (as of this post)
Black Mage
Claus
Jigglypuff
Krystal
Wolf O'Donnell

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Really surprised to see Wolf, Krystal and Claus here at this stage of the game.
I agree. This is meant to be a popularity contest...but the outcome might be even more strange than I thought.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Only 2 spots left, and 3 characters remain.

Remaining
Black Mage
Krystal
Wolf O'Donnell

Which one will be eliminated?

EDIT: My bad zero suit falcon I forgot that you already voted in round 2.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Was that sarcasm?
No, I have certain restrictions, such as only one vote per round per user. However, this doesn't stop people from making a new account and posting another vote.

I know this may sound extreme, but I'm trying to avoid things such as this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom