• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Right now the game has just exceeded the half way point, and if anyone has any hope of surviving, they are going to have to start using their votes to secure their character to the next round rather than relying on others to drop instead...

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Sooner or latter Ashley could run out of votes or get more, (my first vote was her, I shouldn't had waited on my most wanted), but you do forget Micaiah is in this compo. to.

I had to fix it a little.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Question:

Is this a vote for the Majora's Mask wearing Skull Kid?
Or is it just a random Skull Kid?
Good question. MM Skull Kid is insanely awesome.

BUT my vote still undoubtedly goes to Claus! :bigthumbu He's the one character that I'm REALLY holding out for at this point.

XCWarrior

Smash Apprentice
Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Wii Fit, Zack and Wiki, SMR
****, In the time I was asleep three of my favorite characters where eliminated in a row.
I guess you could be a in a different time zone, but I am in EST and you posted that at 2 am. So from what time to what time did you sleep anyway?

LOL Ashley beat lucario <_< Ashley stinks X:.
I Hope she loses soon , This is ridiculous about her <_< At least claus made it through ;D.
We can only hope it ends soon. But who knows.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Hah, I knew I would get screwed for this in one mafia game sometime. I'll make this short as I have to leave.

On day 1, I try to stay productive, but the day usually drags on for too long, I then get bored, ending up in me voting for someone just to get the day done with. I did it with Ermac (though not Defjam. I really believed she was mafia). Go ahead and check all the previous mafia games I've ever played in. Remember Dr. Twist? Heck no, I didn't think he was mafia. I just killed him because I was bored and came up with a lame arguement to back it up.

I cant really remember the "just kidding" context, but I'll look into it after I get back from school.
As for the "oopsie daisies" post, was there any need for me to explain it? I believe that was the time when we all noticed his double votes didn't show up. Any "explaination" would have been redundant dribble.

I decided to vote against Defjam because while I was suspicious of Frozen, I was bloody freakin' sure she was mafia. Plus, it was the easier kill to end the day rather than attack Frozen. And who knew, perhaps he would be dead by the morning and I would be mistaken.

I attacked Frozen because I thought he was serial killer. Simple as that. There's no way I'd protect some innactive member of my mafia. I'd throw him into the fire and be done with him.

Argh. I have to go. I'll refine this all later.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Skull kid.

But why the hell did you add Dark Samus (The second most wanted Metroid rep) but not Ridley (The most wanted Metroid rep AND the most wanted character on SWF)?

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
ridley IS in silly, division 6. haha you scared me for a minute, Ridley fans would have killed me if I left him out.

And this is Majora's Mask Skull kid :)
Lol. I didn't even look, I was taking Legolastom's word for it. But ok, as long as he's in.

And now that I think about it, I think I'm happeri picking Lucas anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom