• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
DAY 5

As you wake up to a sudden bang you find that Dark_Ermac was assassinated with a perfect shot through the left eye. No evidence can is apparent. You also find Jiano quite shaken but otherwise ok.

Conrad Ecklie-town-Dark_Ermac-confirmed

Guess what? No one likes you!!! But you are the head of CSI, so you do have some power…
*It takes ¾ the votes to kill you, but your vote counts as two. You are town and win when all the mafia and independents are dead.
It is now DAY 5!!! With 8 left it takes 5 to lynch!

antimatter

Smash Lord
ZOMG RIDLEY!!!

Ridley >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mario. I've never played a Metroid game with Ridleh in it, and I've played almost all of Mario games since 64. That tells you how pwnful Ridley is!

He's... Chuck Norris! TIME ONE BILLION!!! And in a dark purple dragon costume.
if youve never played a game with him, you dont know what he's really like. fusion version is a pain in the a$$.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Well thankfully he wasn't much of a loss anyway though, he was active which sucks. Are the mafia trying to kill all active players? That'd suck.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Blazer. What on earth is that post supposed to mean?
Are you trying to make yourself scummy?

Blazer

Smash Ace
He wasn't the brightest player out there obviously. He's not much of a loss to us, but it could be a problem since now we may or may not be able to conduct a lynch. What's suspicious about that? V_V Never mind. I see it now. No, I'm just stating facts. Trying to get the day started.

Yaya

Smash Champion
That's my horse! *Falcon Punches you into a fully charged Roy B attack, into a falcon knee, into a Jigglypuff's rest attack, into a Fully Charged Bowser Forward Smash, finished off with a shine spike :p*

Yaya

Smash Champion
That's my Horse!

*Reincarnates as Captain Falcon and Falcon Punches DH_Ninja into oblivion, sorta like what I did to Black Shadow :)*

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I didn't see anything weird about Blazer's post.

Ermac wasn't that great of a loss. I just think it's funny that he was never the "loose cannon" we thought he'd be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom