• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Sure Mario Vs Sonic is an age olf Battle, but at least this is kinda new. We havnt had a hard core character battle of the two on THE BOARDS yet, so here we can find out new info, who is the fav on this site. Plus, the battle has been going on for ages, yes? But has it ever really ended? No. So we can have a chance this time and when Brawl Comes out! 1st things im looking forward to is playing Sonic Vs Mario.

Myself am a hardcore Dr. Mario, Same with my friend Jacob, but we're pretty goot with Mario too. He likes Mario alot. Him and I are pretty much on par. So we're gunna have out own real Sonic Vs Mario Match and its gunna rock!!!

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
If Sonic wins, I give up :( We did all this for nothing...
Sure Mario Vs Sonic is an age olf Battle, but at least this is kinda new. We havnt had a hard core character battle of the two on THE BOARDS yet, so here we can find out new info, who is the fav on this site. Plus, the battle has been going on for ages, yes? But has it ever really ended? No. So we can have a chance this time and when Brawl Comes out! 1st things im looking forward to is playing Sonic Vs Mario.
Did you Not read!?

RDK

Smash Hero
The only problem I have with Mario and Sonic being playable in Brawl is what if they're not in the same tier? What if it's not even close? That would suck if one of them was god tier, and the other was crap.

And as for Shooster leaving for a while.....maybe we should organize a new character battle. I call dibs on organizer / thread creater.

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
I'm just sick of it ALWAYS coming down to that....
Honestly, wouldn't Ridley vs. Mewtwo be more interesting for a final than(OMG!)Mario vs. Sonic?
indeed, but, if mewto would lose to sonic.. I still have my hopes up that doesn't happens) i guess that the fight of ridley against mewto for the third place IT'S A MUST!

IMO would be far more interesting that the sonic vs mario cliched final...

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
Yay! SHOOSTERS IS A MEWTWO FAN! HE GETS INSTANT HAXZORS AND CAN ALTER THE STANDINGS!
i love pokemon, haha.
and last night I was on the phone with my girlfriend, and she was organizing all her old pokemon cards that she just found. so yeah, my girlfriend loves pokemon too. be jealous :)

Jiano

Smash Ace
You need to change your location to something that
What do you mean, where's the logic? I thought it was fairly obvious considering I was saying all of Day 4 that Common had some outside source of information. Guess what? I was right.

Blazer, the mafia want the SK dead just as much if not more than the town. It makes perfect sense that the mafia would drive for a lynch of the SK. If you can't see the logic behind that, then I don't know what to say.

If one more person votes for me I'm claiming, so please don't pile 3 more votes on before I can claim.

Arteen

Smash Lord
Sadly, everybody thinks it should be Sonic vs. Mario for the final :(
You'd think we've seen enough :urg:
Are you sure that nobody voted for Sonic because they happen to like that character more? I don't think everyone is in on the "Mario vs Sonic" conspiracy. Sonic is a popular character, and this is a popularity contest.

If only more people had voted for Isaac, this wouldn't have happened. You know who you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom