• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
I have decided to rule out the confirmed non characters, because this is a battle of characters, not characters, assist trophies, side characters, and pokeball pokemon.
So sorry Gardevoir and Shy Guy, you'll be moved to the joke section for now.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I have decided to rule out the confirmed non characters, because this is a battle of characters, not characters, assist trophies, side characters, and pokeball pokemon.
So sorry Gardevoir and Shy Guy, you'll be moved to the joke section for now.
I was kidding!!! :(

Repryx

Smash Champion
Ok Lets make a Wager...If he is in the top 3 amount of votes....then you put him in...if not I wont post Chilidog in this thread anymore

Cutoff time: 12:00

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Ok Lets make a Wager...If he is in the top 3 amount of votes....then you put him in...if not I wont post Chilidog in this thread anymore

Cutoff time: 12:00
If I did that, I'd get a bunch of Chilidog votes, and it will be in, and... just no, people would be upset, especially those who wanted Gardevoir and Shy Guy

Repryx

Smash Champion
Make the Wager for all of em...th jokes become potential...(so its fair)

and the people who voted cant vote again of course

Smash Apprentice
What about Sandbag? I already cast my 5 votes, but it would be cool if someone else nominated him. He could replace chili dog.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
If he's godfather.. town still outnumbers Mafia.. i die tonight you die today, he dies tomorrow.

However.. I'm fairly positive he's not at this moment, so you have some explaining to do..

Not that it matters since there is apparently only three of us in this game.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I really dont see how I have "explaining" to do. I have defeated every single one of his arguements and presented reasons why I am town and why he is a liar. He has ignored all these.

If you think I have a SINGLE thing against me, please bring it up. I will answer.

Jiano

Smash Ace
You need to change your location to something that
Oh yeah, to prove I'm not pulling this claim out of my ***. I breadcrumbed it back on day 1.

Post #199, first letter of each setence spells Cop:

Jiano said:
Can't believe I'm even trying to argue with you. Ok, you can stick by your opinions, but I was just letting you know why they could be potentially bad. Perhaps I shall stop bickering with you and get back to doing what we are supposed to be doing: finding scum.
Post #476 and my following 6 posts, the first letters spell out Grissom:

Jiano said:
Good job common, you read my mind. Ronike's plan was not very good and I'm glad he doesn't get to use it.
Jiano said:
Ronike, your entire planned was based on WIFOM. There are numerous circumstances that would cause the mafia to target someone else. Hell, what if frozenflame was a bulletproof townie?
Jiano said:
I think most will agree with me when I say at least one mafia was on this Dark_Ermac bandwagon:
Jiano said:
Stupid me, I forgot to vote.

Vote: defjamffny16
Jiano said:
See, to me Defjams contradictions seem scummy. It really looks like he's trying to cover up his real intentions, but doesn't realize he's contradicting himself by acting like a townie.
Jiano said:
Oh man, well, seeing there is now a deadline for 8 PM, and you're still the scummiest person to me, I'm going to have to keep my vote on you. Scum tells hold more weight than a role claim, so I am going to keep my vote on unless a more promising candidate can be found.
Jiano said:
Mighty long night, that was.
This would be way too big of a gambit for the god father to make, with 8 people still remaining.

Vote: Common

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
So far, 40 characters have gotten more than 1 vote

and 26 characters with only one vote.

If there are more 1 vote characters than we need, I'll decide who is in by drawing out of a hat or something, so we don't need to waste time on them.

Also, lets decide on conference names, give some suggestions.

I'm also surprised Vaati has no votes, what happened to all his supporters?

KrystalRules

Smash Lord

If there are more 1 vote characters than we need, I'll decide who is in by drawing out of a hat or something, so we don't need to waste time on them.

Also, lets decide on league names, give some suggestions.

I'm also surprised Vaati has no votes, what happened to all his supporters?
ok the "Lylat conference" or "Lylat Division"

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
How the heck does that proove anything? I acknowledge that it was a pretty cool plan of yours to do that, (kinda reminds me of something I did in another mafia game) but that's all it is. ANYONE could have pulled it off if they had had the brains to think of it. All your plan did was show how clever you were.

The godfather isn't investigation immune? You're just grasping at straws now.

Rather than going through this whole rediculous scenerio with powers which we cant confirm, why dont you actually have the nerve to answer my posts rather than ignoring them? For example, you supposedly had two mafia caught, and yet you did absolutely nothing until people started voting for you. You have been pulling stuff out of thin air. Your "Jiano code" was just good planning.

smashbot226

Smash Master
Lylat Division

Warioware Division

Norfair Division

Crimean Division

Kong Island Division

Metal Gear Division

Smashville Division

Yoshi Island Division

Mt. Freeze Division

Pork City Division

Picto-Vision

Skyworld Division

Just some suggestions...

Zenigame

Smash Apprentice

http://random.org/

Although, I'd suggest that characters who are confirmed to be in Brawl (I believe all of them have at least one vote?) should get in before randomly drawing from the other characters with only one vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom