• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
Ummm... DID ANYONE EXEPT ME NOTICE THE NAME OF THIS GAME!!!!!!!!???????? "Ask a stupid question get a stupid answer VIDOE GAME STYLE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oops i forgot to take my anger managment pills (WHOO, sweet pills) (NO I DO NOT REALLY TAKE MEDICATION!!!)

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
85 on Yoshi. Might as well.

Oh, a note, I've seen a Level 1 Ganondorf beat a Level 9 Mario. Voting on Falco isn't truly an idiotic idea.

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
Has a name that reminds me of that funny Korean "Hello Kitty" merchandise. Has a nice little animated Kirby sig that hopefully he will edit out before a warning...

MJS

NOT A FINGAH!
BRoomer

I believe this is the character of whom you speak.
Locate for me now Minsc and his pet Boo, from Baldur's Gate.

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
Excuses, Excuses...

Da Rulz -
-The First person will make a problem and accuse
someone of what has happened
-The next person will make up an excuse and try and blame it on some else
-It will keep on going until someone has had enough evidence to prove that person guilty
-The person who proved that person guilty gets to make up the next problem
-And then so on!

FIRST PROBLEM!
HEY!! WHO BROKE MY LIMITED EDITION METRIOD PRIME GAME!?

NEXT PERSON (WE WILL BE ABLE TO BE MORE SPECIFIC AS SOON AS MORE PEOPLE START PLAYING... IF THEY START PLAYING :( )

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
^ Got a banner from me with fox and the 007 logo in it. Has a name that has several (or maybe more) members wondering what it means or stands for....

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
That's OK, Link_in_Park. We believe you. But we don't believe that Linkin Park makes good music.

Why was Super Mario Bros. 2 so radically different from SMB1 and 3?

firaga01

Smash Lord
I'd try to juggle big bananas.

If was a psycho madman in possession of weapons of mass destruction.......

Bob Omb

Smash Apprentice
A:They were arguing weather the presidents son was 9 or 10 years old, so someone said"lates call it nineten and they all said "do'h" because it is so obvious, but they forgot to put the E and H

Nearly forgot the question

Q:If Donkey Kong and Candy Kong both have the last name(wich they do, how are they related and why does dK love her that way?

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
Nazio ( BUT THEN BOWSER WOULD BE THE GOOD GUY )

In Animal Crossing, Why doesn't your caracter ever wipe that smile of his face!? ( If he holds an axe he remainds me of a Killler Doll "IM GOING TO KILL YOU" in a elmo like voice... :( )

Bob Omb

Smash Apprentice
Because he/she IS a Killer Doll. Hes a hippie, thats why doesnt kill the animals.
Q:How come all the Kongs were shirts and stuff like that, except DK, who uses a neck tie to cover his privates?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom