• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sum41

Smash Ace
^He joined the eighth of the month of December in the Year of 2002. Which was only about 2 weeks ago. He is on pace to get over 2500 posts in one year.

sum41

Smash Ace
A flying Tiger comes along and devours every last one of all your stupid flying monkeys!

sum41

Smash Ace
Has some sort of thing for "Flying Monkeys". Doesn't know that I just pick the Avatar that nobody else is using to be unique. ;)

sum41

Smash Ace
But if you team up on Christmas Eve you both disqualify yourselves from Calvinball, automatically.

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
Radiohead: Subterranean Homesick Alien

The breath of the morning I keep forgetting. The smell of the warm summer air. I live in a town where . . .

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
To end his miserable effing life. Of course, he could've just shot himself in the head with his gun, but that's Falco.

Why does Kameo now have wings?

Taddara

Smash Journeyman
he wanted to fly to the eye in the sky so he can appear in Real TV

how come sigs arent allowed in the forum game place type thing style?

Taddara

Smash Journeyman
but i stepped into my computer room while doin a handstand and i started with my right hand so that rule doesnt count. i also coughed and said macoroni 3 times. after that, i took a chicken bone and put it in vinegar and i carved ur name on it and then threw it into the fire so u lose and i get all ur points

Taddara

Smash Journeyman
...u eat the banana...

:confused:

Avrillavigneicitis...icitis

u think ur avril lavigne...and whenever u sing...u automatically pause and then say icitus for some strange reason (the name speaks for itself)

Taddara

Smash Journeyman
Mary-Kate and Ashley Sweet 16: Licensed to Drive (GBA)
hehe that game is so boring

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
^ Was for a while along with others such as KG very obsessed with DoAX, with his "controversial" topic on the game. (I THINK it was yours at least...) A very nice guy who has seen quite a few avatar changes, but now has none...

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
^ Is making me look jealous.
8(
I was just surprised at how fast KG's count grew in two weeks.
I'm not worried that it is bigger than mine, I was just using that as a measure...
^ says his topic is gone, making me wonder if it was closed a second time or just lost in the back pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom