• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
In a sudden death 3-way tie . . .

1st:ZELDA (wtf?)
2nd: Fox
3rd: Falco
Completely pwned: C. Falcon

Scorecard:

Ignatius256: 2000 points=
cheeseguy: 1380 points=
Afrotaki: 1075 points=
NJE789: 600 points=
MEWTWOMASTER2002: 300 points=
Tails the Fox: 300 points=
link 2003: 300 points=
Choknater: 266 points=
CahPhoenix: 200 points*
Ssbmrulesall: 125 points=
Catfriedrice: 100 points=
Pyro Climbers: 100 points=
Metroid Killer: 75 points=

It's a LOT closer together now. All it'll take is some big bets . . . Anyway, the next round:

TOURNAMENT FROM HECK

Level: Hyrule
Items: Heart, M-Tomato, Star, Hammer, Bob-omb, Cloaking Device, Metal Box, Bunny Hood, Poke-ball on VERY HIGH
Stock: 5

Characters:
Fox (Level 9)
Falco (Level 9)

Winner: 2x bet
Loser: Loses bet

BONUS: An extra 300 points if you guess, within 30 seconds either way, the time it takes to finish this (theoretically) eternal match. Results on Monday.

Afrotaki

Gay skies today.
BRoomer
Originally posted by INFESTD
Catfriedrice don't be a *** like that and only subtract 1.
Last time I checked, there wasn't a rule against it...

-5 from Homerun Bat
-1 from Cloaking Device
-1 from Maxim Tomato
-3 from Motion Sensor Bomb

Bob-Omb (28)
Cloaking Device (28)
Freezie (30)
Green Shell (28)
Homerun Bat (35)
Maxim Tomato (28)
Metal Box (30)
Motion Sensor Bomb (15)
Poison Mushroom (30)
Poke-ball (14)
Ray Gun (25)
Starman (30)
Star Rod (30)
Super Scope (34)
Super Mushroom (35)
Warp Star (30)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
386, catfriedrice :)

The shard smacks me upside the head, knocking the star out, making a huge flow of blood go towards the next poster.

INFESTD

Raging Pirate
BRoomer
I honestly just wanted to call catfriedrice a ***.

but if thats the case:

-1 Bob-Omb
-1 Freezie
-1 Cloaking Device
-1 Motion Sensor Bomb
-1 Maxim Tomato
-1 Super Scope
-1 Metal Box
-1 Warp Star
-1 Star Rod
-1 Ray Gun

Kinda gay, isn't it?

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
hmmm... if Danny is the ball and a flag in one, then that means... its the ULTIMATE BALL which if you have possesion of you have infinite p0ints and you can smack ppl wif de ball so they have to run in circles like the flag does, so now i am in possesion of Danny and i smack MetalShade and beffbutcher88 with the ball and they have to run in circles for 3 days, 14 hours, 25 minutes, and 89 seconds each. MWAHAAHAH! now then, i dont know what to do next, so i'll just stand here wif de ULTIMATE BALL and wait 4 sumthin' to happen.

*is waiting...*

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Good: you turn it in and get a million dollars!

Bad: you say "Meh," and toss it in the trash cuz u never played Monopoly b4 and then says to his friend "hey, i got this stupid thing on my thing of fries that said 'Board Walk' or something like that." and his friend says "You idiot!!! that was a game piece worth a million dollars!" and then you go "NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You are walking down the dark streets on Halloween night w/o a costume on and a tall dark robed figure with a scyth is slowly walking toward you and you call out to he/she/it but he/she/it doesn't respond.

Syterion

Smash Cadet
Since Psi Flame Master has a teh ULTIMATE BALL, I take a monkey infected with ebola and throw it at him(I'm wearing a space suit). PsiFlameMaster with his lightning reflexes throws teh ULTIMATE BALL at the monkey, but the monkey, before he is hit with teh ULTIMATE BALL crashes and bleeds out(a symptom of ebola in which most of the organs liquefy and you vomit black liquefied organs while your bowels release and blood pours from every orific in your body) and Psi FlameMaster is drecnhed in monkey blood and vomit, and I with my even faster lightning reflexes grab the ball, soak it in the monkey blood and throw it at every player, which destines them to die within 7 days. They all run to a hospital to try to getcured, but then realize there is no cure for ebola. They run back to the game, but when they get there they all spontaneously die. So I take a croquet mallet, a football and an Xzero ball and replace the heads of Psi Flame Master and Danny MAcdonald. Also, since I have teh ULTIMATE BALL, I have infinite points. What you gonna do now? I have a lot more monkeys ready, and I'm in the NO REVIVAL ZONE.

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
ah, but you said you are in the no revival zone, not us , so we all come back to life and try to remind some certain ppl that this is CalvinBall and not a violent Ebola virus infesting killing other ppl game, and CalvinBall is KID FRIENDLY.

Anyway, i then take back my ULTIMATE BALL and start smacking ppl with it so they have to run in circles for 3 days, 14 hours, 25 minutes, and 89 seconds, especialy Syterion.

*waits 4 all the ppl to finish running in cirlces for 3 days, 14 hours, 25 minutes, and 89 seconds*

Afrotaki

Gay skies today.
BRoomer
-2 From Maxim Tomato
-1 from Star Rod
-1 Warp Star
-1 Metal Box
-1 Starman
-2 from Bob-omb
-2 from Cloaking Device

Bob-Omb (25)
Cloaking Device (25)
Freezie (29)
Green Shell (28)
Homerun Bat (35)
Maxim Tomato (25)
Metal Box (28)
Motion Sensor Bomb (14)
Poison Mushroom (20)
Poke-ball (14)
Ray Gun (24)
Starman (29)
Star Rod (28)
Super Scope (33)
Super Mushroom (35)
Warp Star (28)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Please d00ds, try to keep this shizznayce clean. We are all ****.

Minus four Pokeball.
Minus three Super Scope.
Minus two Star Rod.

Syterion

Smash Cadet
Ah but PsiFlameMaster, you forgot the carnal rule of Calvinball. You made me run in circles for 3 days, 14 hours, 25 minutes and 89 seconds, and you ALREADY DID THAT. So you deviated from the rule that says you can't do the same thing twice. Therefore I don't have to run in circles for 3 days, 15 hours, 25 minutes and 89 seconds.

So instead I go team up with Danny Macdonald(who has now come out of teh ULTIMATE BALL, so it is no longer an ULTIMATE BALL), and We launch a diversionary attack in which he charges you from the front with a tennis racket and soccerball and I sneak around you and attack from the back with a frisbee. Howvere, I betray him and instead put on a Scary Pope Hat, whcih makes everyone have to bow down and pray to me before doing anything, and I use this adavantage to use my SUPER POPE POWERS to steal your points. Now I have a score of Ikthy5487 to your measly hg67.

AnyNameWillDo

Smash Cadet
ah great... the site I found the picture on is down. :( Try finding this then. A picture of all 25 characters in SSBM that's NOT at the character select screen.

SIG!

Danny MacDonald

Smash Apprentice
FOOL. i am the antichrist and dont have to pray. and still having possesion of the ball and being the flag. i use the ball to change the effect of the flag(me). i am now a twitch-stick causing anyone i hit to twitch for a day making them unable to hold or say anything. i hit Syterion. i curl up into ULTIMATE BALL mode and give myself to PsiFlameMaster making him immune to all effects. to further this cause i push him into the previosly existing "No Zone" zone. PsiFlameMaster and I have infinite points.

Ticadrius

Grammar Hammer
BRoomer
Peter. I mean, hello? Spongebob fights with foam hands. Peter's wife knows kung fu and he spent an entire episode making her fight people. You do the math.

Steven Segal (sp?) vs. Jean Claudde Van Damme

Afrotaki

Gay skies today.
BRoomer
Oh nos! I skipped a day!

-2 from Metal Box
-3 from Motion Sensor Bomb
-2 from Warp Star
-1 from Super Scope
-1 from Ray Gun
-1 from Starman

Bob-Omb (24)