• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bashimo

Smash Rookie
Heh, it's kinda funny, how Bojinkan Honor is in the playing field, and the boards.

I'll vote off Ness too.

RichBrown

Smash Master
bye bye ness! sorry bud :(

well, my comp is infected w/ viruses, and theres a chance i may not be able to come on for a while, however, ill try to borrow some computers. so, on to round 5 i guess....

ill make this simple: pick a number between 1 and 1,000. closest escapes voting.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
A: Because he's a fox! And foxes are much much cooler than.. um.. whatever bowser is.

Q: When you do the IC's ^B attack, why doesn't Nana come to help popo half the time? x.x;

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
You're looking a little RED there, Tic, and by that I mean you'd prefer a hammer and sickle over a hamburger. [/gta talkshow quote]

Find me a Bearded Dragon.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
total Mod Fraud

TMF, I think you're going to need to do something about the rampant Clan abuse. While it was fairly average last game, but the Bjo~whatever clan has like 30 members, as yuo should know. Unless you do something, you might as well just announce Zap the winner.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
^That should not matter since only a selected few even bother helping us in the voting rounds. Heh, I don't even know as many as 10 of our memebers.

And how come either me or Zap is allways nomined too voting? If you ask me, someone has an evil hidden allianse in the game<_<

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Is Mewtwo and Alien, what?

Why can't you play 4 player camera mode?

Gaiagamer

Smash Ace
(Is mewtwo an* alien? Sorry about the typo.)

Not everybody has enough money to buy and use one.

Why can't I see any lightning in Lightning Melee mode?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Business Offices
can disappear quite quickly
Like this topic did

Write one about....Zoot.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Your not cool because you should be back by now.

I'm cool because I have a Goatee

RichBrown

Smash Master
i like cheese with my soda

alright, this whole clan thing had gotten on my nerves last time around, but i tried to brush it aside. but now it has gotten annoying, as many SWF members (more than the ones who posted above) have been getting upset about members trying to persuade fellow clan members to vote for other people. so, heres what im going to do, pay attention:

1. CONTESTANTS ARE NO LONGER ALLOWED TO ASK FOR HELP IN CLAN TOPICS. I will be checking up on the clan topics regularly, and if i find anyone begging for help it will be reported, and depending on how i decide to handle it the member who asks for help could be banned form the contest and from any futre public voting. same goes for non-contestants.

2. CONTESTANTS WILL BE ALLOWED TO POST BEGS N' BRIBES IN THIS TOPIC.. However, there will be a limit to this. you may do it once every round, but nothing more. there will be punishment if i see you vouch for yourself more than once in a round. you may offer you whatever you want, as long as you know you can give it away. any bait n' switch will result in spankings as well.

3. IF ANY ONE CONTACTS THEM VIA AIM OR PM, PLEASE NOTIFY THEM IMMEDIATELY. again, depending on how big the infraction is, i will handle it as i see fit.

i hope that this will make everyone happy. ill add it into the main rules later tonight when i make a round update.

peace children.

RichBrown

Smash Master
this game rocks, as well as the person who created it

Mozart played Piano
he was a young prodigy
He Pwns my key skillz

someone write one about my ego (i know a few people who would have a field day with this ;) ).

Neophos

Smash Ace
A. Because the real tier list took a vacation to spain.

Q. why doesnt Ice climbers have a unfair advantage on the glacier stage??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom