• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
A: B/c he doesn't use a hockshot, he uses a hookshot.

Q: Why isn't MewTwo's robo-armor stuff from Pokemon the first movie one of his alternate outfits?

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Because he is a masochist.

Why doesn't Link get any of his cool weapons, like the megaton Hammer, the Biggoron sword, or the Deku Nuts?

Creature_85

Smash Lord
It would blow up and everyone would die. They are filled with Hydrogen.

What would happen if Charizard, Ho-oh, Entei, Fox, Y. Link, C. Falcon, Moltres, Falco, Bowser, Mario, and Luigi, (All the characters with fire attacks) all attacked one of the hydrogen filled ballons?

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
A: It would blow up and everyone would die.

Q: Does time actually slow down/speed up when you change the speed setting in training mode?

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
A: All of them, there should be no tiers. The game is perfectly balanced.

Q: Is there a Melee Mansion where all the smash characters live together?

Byakko Shockwave

Smash Journeyman
Because he's so glad he's about to blow up.

What happens if you press the A button after wavedashing twice with Marth while on Final Destination with a 3:00 time limit with 7 stock playing against a level 2 Captain Falcon wearing his white outfit, with Fire Flowers turned on high?

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
A: I am.

Q: What color is Doc's white trench coat?

((and yeah, pepsi and coke are the same thing if you don't count the fact that pepsi is disgusting and coke isn't. >>; ))

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
Even though that really is unnegatable, I'll just say that that's not cool because you don't really know me and I could be some kind of psycho whose advice you'd never, ever want to actually follow. :p

I'm cool because i can draaaaaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom