• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

loserlad89

Smash Ace
Thats not cool because Rednecks do that and they have rotten teeth.

I'm cool because I'm Irish and Irish people get drunk and eat potatoes.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
That's not cool because you might get so drunk, you fall over and crack your head open.

I'm cool because I'm having french fries right now.

loserlad89

Smash Ace
thats not cool because you might get some grease on your face and get acne....like most of the people on these boards. jk ;)

I'm cool because I'm spamming my way to a buttload of posts.

dan smith

Smash Champion
Loserlad: People with huge post counts are LAME.

Originally posted by Simna ibn Sind
That's not cool....a Fhorn is just a trombone with a hand in the bell that plays the wrong notes

I'm cool because I've played trombone for 9 years.
I have a COOL story to tell. The band teacher at my highschool's husband was once a great Trombone player. He was going to get a scholarship to a university to major in Trombone but then he was in a horrible car crash and one of his hands was crippled. The doctor said he would never use the hand again but being a clever guy he instantly realized his only option and so only a few hours after the accident he had surgery to make his crippled hand into the appopriate position to play the French Horn. He can't move his hand at all but now he plays the French Horn (he is much older now) and he is amazing. I think his quick decision to mutilate his hand into a musical tool is SO TIGHT.

I am cool because my handwriting is basically graffitti. (I used to spray paint)

loserlad89

Smash Ace
I take sand in my eyes, and cry like a little girl.

Then Jigglypuff sings me to sleep, but he gets mad and attempts to marker up the next posters face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom