• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike 2008 Superlatives

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Uh, I think the worst may have been the Pokemon Trainer board... x_x;;

As for the best.... Probably Link... xD
Being clueless > Being arrogant idiots who believe they are a harder match-up for Ike then Falco and that if they only had their neutral B they would still have the advantage.

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
I nominate my match against Equi (who had just won doubles with AfroThundah in a 90-man Gigabits tourney)'s metaknight. Dguy will fill you in on the details, because I don't want my own personal enthusiasm clouding the magic of the match.

I also nominate myself as best Gold Ike, being that I've never played a non-mirror tourney match as anything but.

Oh, and manliest Ike is xYz.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
It was Ike vs MK. It looked like Ted was going to lose but then he landed a couple heavy moves and MK was up into death percent. Time was running out. Tons of people were watching. It ended with Ted landing an amazingly sexy up air on metaknight while screaming and ripping his shirt off, winning the tourney set. Everyone was freaking out.

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
It was Ike vs MK. It looked like Ted was going to lose but then he landed a couple heavy moves and MK was up into death percent. Time was running out. Tons of people were watching. It ended with Ted landing an amazingly sexy up air on metaknight while screaming and ripping his shirt off, winning the tourney set. Everyone was freaking out.
^not an exaggeration. Everyone was seriously flipping their ****. My ears were actually ringing from the yells after the first match, 3 seconds on the clock when MK KO'd off the top.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Orlando-ians are invading this thread.

I would love to see the vid of this match. If there is one, I'll nominate it for best match.

Guilhe

Smash Ace
I’ve changed my mind, I vote Ptown for the most hilarious Ike, as I’ve laughed at every single of his posts. I’ll let CK have his award uncontested.

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace
I nominate my match against Equi (who had just won doubles with AfroThundah in a 90-man Gigabits tourney)'s metaknight. Dguy will fill you in on the details, because I don't want my own personal enthusiasm clouding the magic of the match.

I also nominate myself as best Gold Ike, being that I've never played a non-mirror tourney match as anything but.

Oh, and manliest Ike is xYz.
I is the best Ike gold and original! lol at gigs we will find out ok?

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
dammit, we all need to MM for gold ike... but i'll give ted the color because I admire his hair.

comboking

Smash Master
What evidence show it to me and I will believe you. You have never brawled me before. Are you saying you want to challenge me?

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
He doesn't need to challenge you I can vouch for him being able to 3 stock you just because I know how bad you suck. This is the only post I'm not going to ignore from you so don't even bother responding.

•Col•

Smash Champion
What evidence show it to me and I will believe you. You have never brawled me before. Are you saying you want to challenge me?
Lol, I was gonna go quote that "You dont even know how to di" post that Arturito made in the General Ike discussion thread, but he has already replied in this thread, so yeah, nvm. =)

comboking

Smash Master
Number one that was like 3 months ago. I have a hard time focusing. Why try while doing friendlies i mean it wasn't a challenge. I want a rematch.

Top Bottom