• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike 2008 Superlatives

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
yah I am. He beat characters I don't use but I've never been able to use falcon. My MK, snake, and Ike all 2-3 stocked him unless I SDed.

I beat him on pirate ship too after SDing once lol.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I stood at the catapult charging a smash attack. I think the videos might have messed up but I replayed the Ike ditto so I can still upload that one if they did.

I found it very anoying how I know what he is doing but couldn't go punish him right some characters. Everytime I was off the stage he just tried to dtilt and if he was above it was Dair.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
boo, that was supposed to intimidate you ~_~ my friend actually got a tourney match to go on Hyrule Temple using the scared tactic xD

•Col•

Smash Champion
Oh, so you recorded some of the matches?

Anyway, who were you playing as though? o-o Unless you were a light character, you should be able to di that you don't die from the catapult. D:

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
**** your connection edo you can have it xD but nothing to say about that... just go to that tourney you said you were gonna rep ike with if you haven't already.

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace
I need to fight Ren more often because I've been told I'm the best Ike in florida and I want to get better to keep my title.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I sucked in 2008, but got better in 2009 LOL. BTW, I use Tan colored Ike also >_>...

As far as some of the awards...my thoughts are...

Best Ike: Silven. Although Kirk has more placings, someone said earlier...it is the mid-west.

Best Online Ike: Renegade

Most Creative Ike: Silven

The Coolest Ike: Jason Adkins - The Voice of Ike

Best:
Default Color Ike: Kirk
Blue Ike: Ren
Green Ike: Um...
Red Ike: Silven
Gold Ike: Um...
Tan Ike: Griever

Best Spiker: haha...I wonder who likes to make vids of him spiking other players...hmmmm..

Most inspirational Ike: For me personally...Silven showed me a lot

Best Contributor: Kirk...many informative vids.

Best Ike Combo Video: I would say Ryko's "Stepping Up to the Plate", but that's 2009. So....Silven's video. It was the first, it kicked jazz and I watched that one the most.

Biggest Let Down: RoK. Yea, I said it. He was actually doing pretty well in the beginning of brawl...dunno what happened after that =/...

comboking

Smash Master
I sucked in 2008, but got better in 2009 LOL. BTW, I use Tan colored Ike also >_>...

As far as some of the awards...my thoughts are...

Best Ike: Silven. Although Kirk has more placings, someone said earlier...it is the mid-west.

Best Online Ike: Renegade

Most Creative Ike: Silven

The Coolest Ike: Jason Adkins - The Voice of Ike

Best:
Default Color Ike: Kirk
Blue Ike: Ren
Green Ike: Um...
Red Ike: Silven
Gold Ike: Um...
Tan Ike: Griever

Best Spiker: haha...I wonder who likes to make vids of him spiking other players...hmmmm..

Most inspirational Ike: For me personally...Silven showed me a lot

Best Contributor: Kirk...many informative vids.

Best Ike Combo Video: I would say Ryko's "Stepping Up to the Plate", but that's 2009. So....Silven's video. It was the first, it kicked jazz and I watched that one the most.

Biggest Let Down: RoK. Yea, I said it. He was actually doing pretty well in the beginning of brawl...dunno what happened after that =/...
He still plays alot (RoK)

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Bored and I both live in the Dallas are and are both in college... RoK has showed up one time since I started smashing about 2 months ago, whereas Bored and I haven't missed anything.

By the way, I think the finalized answers should just go ahead and be posted....

Atown

Smash Rookie
I played at the florida gaming tournament. I wana try to be the best ike. I fought ryo saturday and he was pretty tough. jab cancel is the ****, but ima keep myself from usin it.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I played at the florida gaming tournament. I wana try to be the best ike. I fought ryo saturday and he was pretty tough. jab cancel is the ****, but ima keep myself from usin it.
why? Jab canceling is essential for Ike to have success? Why not use it o_O?

Top Bottom