• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IL Plans for Good **** Stratford

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
my car got a new battery, so it shouldn't have any problems... but I'm not driving unless I can get a full car.

And even then, I'm not particularly happy either, because I was one of the first people who said I wanted to go to this tournament, but for some reason I wasn't sorted into a car until all of the brawl cars filled up and I was randomly stuck in one of the melee cars. Nothing against the melee cats, you know we're cool, but I've driven the brawl kids to more OoS tournaments than anyone and I didn't expect to get shut out by them TBH.

So basically I'm not going unless you guys can find 7 people to fill up my car.

Xyless

Smash Master
And even then, I'm not particularly happy either, because I was one of the first people who said I wanted to go to this tournament, but for some reason I wasn't sorted into a car until all of the brawl cars filled up and I was randomly stuck in one of the melee cars.
Yeah, I feel just like you. At least you got offered a car, I'm not on anyone's list even though I jumped on not only going, but also offered housing.

PLUS, I have to go home this weekend anyways, so if I don't get a ride, I'm going to have to shell out about $50 for a train ride home. And if I do so, I'm definitely not blowing even more money on going to a tourney.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So I was just chatting with my roommate (aka the homeowner) and he has changed his mind about housing and Sponge's car will have to find new housing <_< I may know someone who can hook you guys up however so I'll ask him and see if he's fine with it. I'm sorry guys. He just wasn't comfortable with having 5 people from out of state that he doesnt know stay over (which bull because he let Cincinatti stay..)I'll see if can hook something up for you guys.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
That's because most of the time people just jump in on the first available car that gets open which is pretty dumb imo. Almost happened to me with SiiS4. Pretty shody way cause sometimes I don't come on here and then I come on and see that no spot is open for me cause of dumb reasons. Luckily Scythe has my back love ya dawg. DLA you have 8 seats (-1 for you) so 7. Pretty sure people were sposed to go with a suburbs car til that got blown out the water when 2 WI cars ready to go and like I said people jumped on the open spots. Just join up with one of the cars, take their 5 ppl and add Xyless and maybe one more who wants to go. Simple solution, and since no housing cheaper hotel room divided 8 ways

Scythe

Smash Master
I always have your back and that sounds like a good solution. Work this out people!!

Arty

Smash Lord
Yah, I'm not too sure how this got sorted either lol, I just got added to Sponge's car on Skype 0_0

Also, Sponge I would totally be up for getting a hotel, perferably at the same one as RedRyu is going.

And DLA, if you're driving, and if it's just you and Xyless that need a ride, you should just join up with one of the Wisconsin cars like Kain said.

Scythe

Smash Master
well looking back on the thread DLA actually has a ride with Dart but i thought he wasn't going anymore so i'm confused.

Major lack of communication

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
I only added you (Arty) to Sponge's car because you told Sponge (along with me) that you wanted to be in his car on Skype, so I told Sponge to add you to his car here. Sorry if I inconvenienced you by doing that, Arty :(

And since we can't get housing, I'd be up for a hotel, too. Preferably the one Red Ryu's going to to (hopefully) split costs'n'such. LOL.

Arty

Smash Lord
Not at all, I wanted to be in Sponge's car, I'm just not sure how DLA/Xyless were missed in the cars when all the sorting was going on lol.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
yeah we can get two rooms at the same hotel.

it's looking like red ryu and sponge will be driving together... which means one of their cars will be absorbed by the dla's-mom's-mobile. 5+ 5 + me and xyless = 12 people who need rides. which means 4-5 in the wisconsin car and 7-8 in mine. Jordan can have the 5 if he wants so he can save on gas money, since he has to drive farther.

Scythe

Smash Master
ok so meeting place should be cta blue line harlem stop (towards O'hare)

since all the train people can meet there and usually meet there. Sponge has been there before and it's nearby arthur, sam and I

Veggie123

Smash Journeyman
guys, i need a ride still :(

edit: i just read DLAs post...so he needs 7 more ppl? iirc there were like 3-4 people unsorted into the WI cars, but i haven't really been keeping up with stuff due to finals and all

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Here's my car:

1. DLA
2. Xyless
3. Corms
4 - 8. One of the wisconsin cars

Which wisconsin car is going in my car instead? Jordan's or Ryu's?

Scythe

Smash Master
Here's my car:

1. DLA
2. Xyless
3. Corms
4 - 8. One of the wisconsin cars

Which wisconsin car is going in my car instead? Jordan's or Ryu's?
well if ryu's car goes with you, we won't be able to listen to any Kanye since you suck

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
How about I just ride with Justin and knock one of the IL from his car into DLA's? A redundant drive to Chicago and back alone doesn't sound smart, especially since it'd cost me around $30 =/

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
How about I just ride with Justin and knock one of the IL from his car into DLA's? A redundant drive to Chicago and back alone doesn't sound smart, especially since it'd cost me around $30 =/
Well yeah obviously if WI's only taking one car haha. No one would ask you to meet us in chicago.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
My trunk has space.

Also the Hotel I reserved the room has double queen beds, so sleeping, how we gonna go about it?

Also I need confirmation from Sago about if he can get off of work or not, if he can't, I'm gonna have to set-up a late check where I will need to buy the hotel room ahead of time via credit card.

I reserved it for now.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Who's going with DLA needs to get organized and also who's spot Sponge is taking

Top Bottom