• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IL Plans for Good **** Stratford

Scythe

Smash Master
As far as i understand we're all meeting at the blue line stop at harlem (towards O'hare)
only difference is that red ryu is driving sponge since he doesn't need to take his car since Tom is driving.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
King how much luggage are we talkin' about with coming along, or at least what you were thinking of bringing?

As far as i understand we're all meeting at the blue line stop at harlem (towards O'hare)
only difference is that red ryu is driving sponge since he doesn't need to take his car since Tom is driving.
Pretty much, although am I dropping off Sponge before or after I pick people up?

Arty

Smash Lord
@L - Already teaming with Sago, sorry man :(

So then Sponge's car is going into DLA's SUV right?

I'm guessing we should leave at like 6 or 7. Any word on if Sago called of work? :o

Edit: nvm, just read more of the thread. So sponge is going with redryu? Idk whats going on anymore!

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Sorry King, but **** that. I'm not curbing my setup because you want to bring luggage, lol.

DLA's SUV should have room, since it doesn't really have room for setups in the back.

Currently, it's

Red Ryu
Sponge
Scythe
Sago/Kain/King
Sago/Kain/King
-
DLA
Corms
Xyless
Akashi
Meneil
Arty
Kappy
Sago/Kain/King

If King went with DLA's van, there'd hopefully be more room for his luggage and less cramped sitting room on the way back. Just a thought.

Scythe

Smash Master
Pretty much, although am I dropping off Sponge before or after I pick people up?
as i've mentioned several times, everyone should be meeting at blue line (harlem stop towards o'hare) this includes DLA

Red Ryu
Sponge
Scythe
Sago/Kain/King
Sago/Kain/King
-
DLA
Corms
Xyless
Akashi
Meneil
Arty
Kappy
Sago/Kain/King

from this list unless I am mistaken. Kain, King, Tano, Melinda , Jacob, Corms and Kappy can all take the train to that stop. Of that list I'm only unsure about corms, kappy and jacob. This stop is also nearby Arty, Sam and I. Which Arthur can drive us to.

Tink

Smash Hero
woah woah woah...i thought iiiii was taking orly and he was in my car -_-.....honestly, my car my not go if its only got 3 ppl in it....thats darnnnn far for 3 ppl.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
as i've mentioned several times, everyone should be meeting at blue line (harlem stop towards o'hare) this includes DLA

Red Ryu
Sponge
Scythe
Sago/Kain/King
Sago/Kain/King
-
DLA
Corms
Xyless
Akashi
Meneil
Arty
Kappy
Sago/Kain/King

from this list unless I am mistaken. Kain, King, Tano, Melinda , Jacob, Corms and Kappy can all take the train to that stop. Of that list I'm only unsure about corms, kappy and jacob. This stop is also nearby Arty, Sam and I. Which Arthur can drive us to.
Thanks I was misreading stuff it seems.

Just need Sago info and I can set-up a time frame for pick-up stuff.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Just wondering: Arty and Norm, do you guys plan to enter Melee? We're making tentative pools right now, not sure whether to include you guys.

Scythe

Smash Master
woah woah woah...i thought iiiii was taking orly and he was in my car -_-.....honestly, my car my not go if its only got 3 ppl in it....thats darnnnn far for 3 ppl.
well i'm not sure if john was serious about asking a ride from dart but if he wasn't then there would only be 2 and you could maybe take dart and chris

Tink

Smash Hero
prob with combining is that my car isnt big enough for 5 ppl really...and i thoughttt dart had a smaller car too :/.

Veggie123

Smash Journeyman

Red Ryu
Sponge
Scythe
Sago/Kain/King
Sago/Kain/King
-
DLA
Corms
Xyless
Akashi
Meneil
Arty
Kappy
Sago/Kain/King

kappy will be going home thursday. but i'm pretty sure tano, mel, xy, and me will meet up and take the blue line together

ORLY

Smash Master
tink we should def. combine cars. it works out well for everyone as long as you have a big enough trunk for the set-ups.

last time we went withhh dart, vro, me, you andd sveet? that was comfy enough, although vro was resting his head on my shoulder, dozing on the way home (full homo <3). ain't no thang!

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
I'm coming back on Thurs, though, Drew LOL I'm just stopping by to drop some stuff of for my brother. I will also be taking the Blue Line to the Harlem Stop. Just give me a time!

ORLY

Smash Master
i really hope to see all you brawl kids at this

IL takin' names in two games, woooo!

it would be three if tink was good at 64 and if he was IL but alas

ORLY

Smash Master
it was mostly just some smack talk on tink lol

i wanna watch that 64 MM vs. gio

Tink

Smash Hero
well, if we can take darts car, thats fun with me, but my cars terrible for 5 ppl :/. its a toyota celica......look it up and cringe.

but ya, lets get dart in here to comment on this as well...i dont think rat/kelly are gonna care.

john!

Smash Hero
its a toyota celica......look it up and cringe.

Oh man, poor Tink, driving a car like that...

To whoever asked: yeah I actually am looking for a ride this weekend if it's available. When/where are departure and arrival? I might need to change plans depending on when we'll get back.

Rat

Smash Lord
w8 wtf is this.

Dang, I already pmed dart about combining Tinks car and his car into one super car. (And Making sure I could get to GSS if tink didn't want to drive only 3.) Should have posted here.

Man I should check the regional zones more often.

Tink

Smash Hero
loll...id be pissed if for some reason i get left because we didnt have enough ppl for me to drive 0_0....eye of hate will **** ppl.

we need dart to post....shouldnt be a problem if he was planning on going there anyway 0_o.

Dart!

Smash Master
ok i'm here...sorry -_-;

my car can fit 5 people legally (not comfortably) as most of you know.
i'm willing to split gas with as less as 2 others meaning 3 would be in my car.
right now i have
Me
Chris
????
????
????

The ride situation wasn't figured out when i left earlier so me coming back should make it easier not harder

Arty

Smash Lord
DLA, what time do you want to leave? I say 6, 7, or 8 at the latest, and I personally cannot leave before 4 bc of school :c

I don't see why we would want to leave really early anyways since we're gettin a hotel :/

Xyless

Smash Master
I'll be sure to bring the droid car charger again, just in case. And too bad about not making extra room for luggage, how about just a second small duffel? I'd love to be able to take my Wii, laptop, and tablet with me without having to worry about the tablet getting destroyed in the process.

Top Bottom