• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IM GONNA WRECK IT! Wreck-It Ralph for SSB4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal_Sonic

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Darktriforce1990
3DS FC
0216-0895-5308
like he is a bad guy then becomes a good guy and gets trophified for betrayal?

peeup

Smash Lord
Ok wait I just saw this movie and although I originally thought it was a dumb idea, I would love to see Ralph in Smash.

D

Deleted member

"Just how much epic fail requires this?"
If Impa replaces Sheik. :smirk:

Anyways, back to Ralph; I've been holding off on finishing my moveset due to having to make a bunch of other movesets to submit to Crusade, so once I'm done with those, I'll get back to finishing Ralph.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I can't imagine a reason good enough to include him. Does sakurai even know about him?

:phone:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The thing is, though, he's technically eligible, as many are not aware of. The arcade machine came out a couple of months before the movie.

Likely? Nope. Impossible? Definitely not. Complaining won't make the thread go away/die. :smirk:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Because I don't let my selfish desires get in the way of what others would want. There's nothing wrong with the thread. It's not like it's a thread asking for Naruto.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Well then that's pretty dumb. For one, Ralph is technically eligible. Goku, unless you're talking about the unrelated Nintendo character from the days of old, which is unlikely, is not.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
No, because you didn't capitalize the "M" in mister. :troll:

All I'm saying is that pointlessly hating on a perfectly fine thread is pretty stupid.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I dunno, his possibility seems 1% to me. He has never appeared on a Nintendo console, only an arcade cabinet.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
I dunno, his possibility seems 1% to me. He has never appeared on a Nintendo console, only an arcade cabinet.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (Wii U and 3DS) and Wreck It Ralph The Video Game. (Wii and 3DS)

Do research before saying things like that.

D

Deleted member

Out of curiosity, Creator, which characters do you support? I want to try to kill THOSE threads for your arrogance. :smirk:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
This is coming from the guy that claims Impa should get in. Lol.
Impa >>>>>> Dr.Mario > Waluigi>>>>>> Wreck It Ralph.

Impa is by far more likely than Ralph. A reoccuring Zelda character from the latest installment (that isnt a remake) with amazing moveset potential is by far more likely than a Donkey Kong Arcade ripoff made by Disney. :smirk:

And honestly I would even consider skipping Smash all togheter if Ralph got in.

D

Deleted member

>Says Impa has "amazing" moveset potential because of a Rasengan ripoff and generic barrier
>Calls Ralph a DK Arcade ripoff despite being proven wrong and having nothing to back him up other than "lol arms and hair"

And there you have it folks, classic Diddy hypocracy.

And the funny thing is, you still have yet to respond to this:
This, I got to see. Name all the "clear" references to DK.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Impa >>>>>> Dr.Mario > Waluigi>>>>>> Wreck It Ralph.

Impa is by far more likely than Ralph. A reoccuring Zelda character from the latest installment (that isnt a remake) with amazing moveset potential.

She'd be more of a Sheik clone if she appears. Lol.

Ralph in sm4sh, I couldn't really care.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Color pallettte, ape-like atributes, an arcade game, personality to a degree (fed up being the bad guy, wants to do something good), Fix it Felix being Mario, everything related to a construction site like the DK arcade.

Seriously, if you don't see it, can you even see at all?

Also, I don't even know what Rasengan is?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Ahhh Mango. Well, I prefer Bananas. Maybe thats why.

Does Ralph ever eat a banana btw?

peeup

Smash Lord
Yeah obviously Ralph/Felix are based on DK/Mario. You'd have to be pretty stupid not to realize that. If he doesn't get in as a playable character, which I doubt he will, I would at least like to see him/Felix as alt costumes (maybe as part of DLC) for DK/Mario.

Still, I do want him to be in. His videogame came out before his movie did, he's been on a couple Nintendo consoles, Bowser was present in his movie, Mario was mentioned, and he's already made a cameo in a non-Wreck-it Ralph game (that Sonic racing game). I think he's got a shot.

D

Deleted member

Color pallettte, ape-like atributes, an arcade game, personality to a degree (fed up being the bad guy, wants to do something good), Fix it Felix being Mario, everything related to a construction site like the DK arcade.

Seriously, if you don't see it, can you even see at all?

Also, I don't even know what Rasengan is?

-Color pallette: Coincidental. Ralph is red for a reason, and it has nothing to do with Donkey Kong (who was always intended to be brown).
Ralph and Felix are red and blue respectively because it's a common color foil.
Aside from that, Ralph and Felix fit the Red Oni, Blue Oni trope to a tee.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RedOniBlueOni

-Ape-like attributes: Nonexistant. Seriously, if this is the arm bs again, I've already shown you that Ralph's arms do not match either of the two DK's.

-Arcade game: OOH! HE HAS AN ARCADE GAME! THAT MAKES HIM A HUGE RIP-OFF!!! Except you know, the game having a completely different plot, gameplay, goal, etc.

-Personality: Are you ****ing kidding me? This one, I'm going to break down on it's own:

1. Classic DK was just an ape that kidnapped Mario's (Jumpman's) girlfriend for whatever reason; no personality whatsoever other than being a "stupid ape" (where the name Donkey Kong came from).

2. Modern DK never was a "bad guy" wanting to be a "good guy", he started out as a noble hero and ruler.

3. In-game, Ralph is a nature-loving giant who gets pissed when his home in the forest is taken away for an appartment. This does not match either DK.

4. Out of game, Ralph is a nice guy that is tired of being treated like a complete monster just because of his job as a video game villain. This also does not match either DK.

-Fix-It Felix being Mario: Again, this I'm going to have to break down:

1. Mario was a carpenter in Donkey Kong, and like his "profession" starting with Mario Bros. (plumber), it was his job in name only, since Mario never worked with wood to contruct buildings in-game.

2. Felix is a building superintendent, who's job is being the one in charge of repair and maintenence. Unlike Mario, his job is actually used in gameplay.

3. Both use hammers (OMG THEY'RE THE SAME), but Mario's is a temporary powerup used to clear out obstacles that come his way safely, while Felix's is used as his main gameplay to fix the wrecks Ralph has made to the building.

4. If you're going to use personality, there's a big issue; Felix is a sickingly nice guy (to the point that he's always Mr. Positive and the worst he can get with someone is temporarily cross with them) while Mario....well....he can be a bit of a jerk (DK Jr.).

-Everything related to a construction site: Wrong. Fix-It Felix Jr. takes place on an apartment that is already constructed, not on a construction site.

Seriously, do a bit of thinking once in your life, and you'll stop spouting stupid crap like that.

Also, you DON'T know what a Rasengan is? LOL.
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Rasengan

peeup

Smash Lord
Woah ok Yuii no need to get so upset. Obviously there are lots of differences between Ralph+Felix and DK+Mario. But to say that Ralph and Felix aren't at least inspired by DK and Mario is pretty dumb.

D

Deleted member

Diddy's arguing that he's a complete rip-off with "clear" references to Arcade DK.
None of his points or examples hold any ground, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom